With Amazon Prime membership, users can stream and shuffle play over 2 million ad-free songs and the most top podcasts offline. Meanwhile, Amazon Music Unlimited subscribers can discover over 100 million songs and top ad-free podcasts and playlists with unlimited skips and download SD, HD, Ultra HD, and Spatial Audio to listen offline. Nowadays, Amazon provides a limited-time 3-month free trial of this Amazon Music Unlimited plan.
But all Amazon Music downloads are only the cache files encoded in WMA format. You can only listen to these songs, playlists, podcasts, etc. on authorized devices through Amazon Music app. In this case, there are more and more people who want to let Amazon Music download MP3 for better playback on desired devices.
So, in this post, we will guide you on how to convert Amazon Prime and Unlimited Music to MP3 online free on computers and mobile devices. With those tips, you can enjoy Amazon MP3 downloads offline anywhere and anytime with ease. Now, let's move on.
- Solution 1. Get Amazon Music Download MP3 via Best Software
- Solution 2. Rip Amazon Prime/Unlimited Music to MP3
- Solution 3. Convert Amazon Music to MP3 Free
- Solution 4. Get Amazon MP3 Music Download Online
- Solution 5. Download MP3 from Amazon Music on Android/iPhone
- FAQs about Downloading and Converting Amazon Music to MP3
- The Verdict
Solution 1. Get Amazon Music Download MP3 via Best Software
One of the important attributes of a streaming service is that when you cancel the subscription, you will lose control of downloaded files. So does Amazon Music. Because Amazon Music songs are under protection to avoid distribution. Under this circumstance, a powerful third-party Amazon Music to MP3 converter is a necessity to get Amazon Music to download MP3 songs.
DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter is such an all-around Amazon Music downloader. It can convert not only Amazon Unlimited Music but also Amazon Prime Music to MP3 format at 320 kbps and other plain audios, like FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, and more. Even if you are using a free Amazon Music account, it's also able to use this Amazon Music converter to download songs and playlists from Amazon Music Free to MP3 at no cost.
Different from traditional audio recorder, DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter can batch download MP3 from Amazon Music at a faster speed. And you can customize the output audio parameters of Amazon Music playlists as you like. Besides, it can output original audio quality and keep full ID3 tags of Amazon MP3 Music. By virtue of this software, you can keep and play Amazon Music on your portable devices offline with ease.
Below are the key features and the how-to guide of DRmare Amazon Music Converter. Just find them out.
Main Features of DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
- Full-feature tool to convert Amazon Music to AAC, FLAC, WAV, MP3, etc.
- Get Amazon Music download MP3 without quality loss to keep listening experience
- Retain the ID3 tags for managing Amazon Music library better
- Batch convert Amazon Prime Music and Amazon Unlimited Music and run at a faster rate
How to Get Amazon Prime Music MP3 Download on Windows and Mac
Before starting, please make sure that you had downloaded and installed the Amazon Music app on your computer. If not, then you need to install it first. After then, let's check how to download music from Amazon Music to MP3 audio files with DRmare Amazon Music Converter.
- Step 1Open DRmare Amazon Music Converter program
- Click on the 'Download' button above to get the free trial version of DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter. Next, open it, then you can see its main window and the pop-up Amazon Music app. Please fill in your Amazon account details.
- Step 2Define Amazon Music output setting as MP3
- Move the cursor to the top-right corner on the DRmare Amazon Music Converter program. Then hit on the Menu icon. You will see a list. Please choose 'Preferences'. Then a new setting window pops up. Here please click on the 'Convert' option. Then you can get started to define output format as MP3, and bit rate as 320 kbps for Amazon Music. You can also alter the channel, output path, conversion speed, and so on according to your needs.
- Step 3Choose and add Amazon Music playlists to download
- After the settings, now go to the Amazon Music app and find the Amazon Music playlist you want to convert. Once found, just click on the '...' icon to get its link address. Next, put the link you copied to the search bar on the main screen of DRmare iMazonKit and hit on the '+' icon. The Amazon Music tracks will be imported into DRmare program for MP3 conversion.
- Step 4Convert and Download Amazon Music to MP3
- Now, touch the big 'Convert' button, this Amazon Music MP3 downloader will start to download and convert added Amazon Unlimited Music and Amazon Prime Music to MP3. You can wait for the Amazon Music download MP3 process. Once done, you will get and save Amazon Music to MP3 audio files on your local device. You can hit on the 'Converted' icon to find the local Amazon Music MP3 downloads on your computer.
Solution 2. How to Rip Amazon Prime/Unlimited Music to MP3
Ripping technology is also a possible method to get Amazon MP3 files. DRmare Audio Capture is a professional Amazon Music ripper for you to record and store Amazon Music to MP3 songs. Apart from MP3, it also gives the option to rip Amazon Prime Music to other plain audio formats, like FLAC, WAV, M4A.
In general, a one-stop audio ripper features some editing functions. Thus, DRmare Audio Capture empowers you to customize the ID3 tags of recorded MP3 Amazon Music files, such as title, year, album cover, and more. Besides, it's also able to split recorded Amazon audio files into the length you want to keep and merge some small Amazon Music clips into a whole file. Configuring the output quality of Amazon Music MP3 downloads is permitted. You can reset the audio bit rate, audio channel and more if you want. What's more, the DRmare Audio Capture can extract music from Tidal, Spotify, YouTube, Deezer, and other streaming music services without a problem.
DRmare Audio Capture
How to Rip Music from Amazon Music to MP3
Here is a concrete tutorial for you to rip Amazon Prime Music to MP3 with your Amazon Prime membership via DRmare Audio Capture.
- Step 1Launch the DRmare Audio Capture
- Install the DRmare Audio Capture on your computer. Open it. You will see an interface like the picture above. There will be some icons of software on it. Make sure the icon of the web browser that accesses Amazon Music or the Amazon Music app is listed here. If not, you should add it to the window through the '+' button.
- Step 2Customize output format as MP3 for Amazon Music
- Tap on the 'audio' icon on the bottom right of this smart Amazon Prime Music ripper. Then you can set the output format of Amazon Prime Music as MP3 option. From the picture above, you can see that you can also personalize the Codec as MP3, bit rate as up to 320 kbps, sample rate as from 800 Hz to 48000 Hz, and channel as 1 or 2.
- Step 3Rip and Convert Amazon Prime Music to MP3
Log in to your Amazon account. Play the songs you want to download as MP3. Then the DRmare Audio Capture will record the audio for you. And then save Amazon Music to MP3 files in the output folder. When you want to stop the recording, just click the 'Stop' button. You are permitted to record several songs at a time. After the conversion, drop your mouse on the recorded track, and you can rename the songs.
- Step 4Edit the recorded Amazon Music files
- Having recorded all Amazon Music songs, you are able to trim the tracks and edit their ID3 tags. Then hit 'OK' > 'Save' to finish this step. You can locate the recorded Amazon Prime Music files in the output folder you set. Then you are able to enjoy Amazon MP3 Music downloads offline anytime.
Solution 3. How to Convert Amazon Music to MP3 Free
Is there a way to convert Amazon Music files to MP3 for free? Of course, Audacity is the positive answer. Audacity is a free and open-source program for you to record audios playing from your computer's system sound card. When you fire up your web browser or Amazon Music app and play a favorite Amazon Music songs, Audacity will defect it and record and save it to MP3 file for free.
As a class-platform software, it's compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux computers. Although it doesn't have an intuitive and user-friendly interface, it comes with some powerful editing functions. After grabbing MP3 playlists from Amazon Music Unlimited and Amazon Prime Music, you can add sound effects to them, cut unwanted segments, and more. It must be stated that the quality of the downloaded Amazon Music is not very ideal, and there may be some noise. If you can accept it, let's see how to convert Amazon Prime Music to MP3 for free via Audacity with it step by step.
How to Rip Amazon MP3 Music Files for Free
Step 1. Download, install and open the Audacity on your computer. Hit on the 'Edit' > 'Preferences' button in the toolbar. Then you will be on the 'Devices Preferences' page. Choose 'MME' or 'Windows DirectSound' at the Audio Host box.
Step 2. Select the 'Transport' > 'Transport Options' and turn the 'Software Playthrough' off. And then, you can define the output Amazon Music format as MP3.
Step 3. Touch the 'Record' button at the 'Transport Toolbar'. Then you can go on to play Amazon Music songs you like on your computer. Once recorded, click on the 'Stop' button. Now, Amazon Music MP3 tracks are saved on your local computer.
Solution 4. How to Get Amazon MP3 Music Download Online
If you are unwilled to download extra third-party software on your computer, an Amazon Music to MP3 converter online can help you a lot. Here, Apowersoft Free Audio Recorder Online is recommended to you. It doesn't any extra and hidden fees while using this online audio recorder to record system sound and microphone, like music, gaming sounds, and more. By adopting the HTML 5 technology, this software will help you get Amazon MP3 music downloads online in high quality. But it doesn't have an option to customize the output Amazon Music quality and ID3 tags. Below is complete guide.
Step 1. Reach the official website of this free online Amazon Music MP3 downloader. If you are the first time to use this software, it will require you to download a small launcher.
Step 2. Now, please click the 'Start Recording' button to define the Amazon Music recording preferences. Please click the 'System Sound' > 'Chrome Tab' > 'Share system audio' > 'Share' button to finish it .
Step 3. Now, you can play Amazon Prime Music or Amazon Unlimited Music on your web browser. This online freeware will automatically record playing songs and save them as MP3 files. You can control the recording process by hitting on 'Pause' or 'Stop' button. When all songs from Amazon Music are recorded and downloaded as MP3, you can tap the 'Save' button to export them to your computer.
Step 4. Hit the 'Convert' button to transfer songs from Amazon Music to MP3.
Part 5. How to Download MP3 from Amazon Music on Android/iPhone
The tools above are all for desktops. If you want to download MP3 files from Amazon Prime Music and Amazon Unlimited Music on Android or iPhone, you can check out how to do that in this part.
Here we'd like to take Android as an example to show you how to download Amazon Music audios to MP3 on mobile devices. Let's meet Syncios Audio Recorder, which is an Android app that can record any audio playing on your device. And it can keep the high output quality of the audio tracks. Now, let's move on and see how to use this tool.
How to Download Amazon Music to MP3 on Android
Step 1. On your Android device, download the Syncios Audio Recorder and the Amazon Music app.
Step 2. Launch the Syncios app once installed. Then you will see the menu bar. Open the Amazon Music app. Next, play the playlists you like.
Step 3. Click on the 'Record' button on Syncios. Then it will start to capture and download Amazon Music songs to MP3 on Android devices.
Step 4. Hit on the 'Record' button again, it will stop recording and finish the process. Touch the 'history' icon to find the local Amazon Music files on Android for offline playback.
How to Move Amazon Music MP3 Downloads to Android/iPhone
Without a doubt, it's easy to transfer files from computer to mobile. Thus, when you get downloaded Amazon Music MP3 files, you can also move them to your iPhone and Android devices for offline listening. Let's get started!
Step 1. Connect your mobile devices to your computer via the USB cable or the WiFi connection.
Step 2. Locate the target phone folder on your computer and create a new music folder to store Amazon Music MP3 files.
Step 3. Find the destination folder saving Amazon Music, and then you can copy and paste favorite songs to your mobile phones.
FAQs about Downloading and Converting Amazon Music to MP3
How to buy MP3 from Amazon Music?
Although songs you downloaded from Amazon Music Unlimited and Amazon Prime Music are M4A cache files, you can download Amazon Music purchases as MP3. To buy Amazon Music MP3 files, please go to Amazon Music Online Store and choose your liked songs to add them to the card to purchase them.
How to download songs from Amazon Music as MP3 to computer?
With Amazon Music Prime or Amazon Music Unlimited subscription, you can download music from Amazon Music to computers. But to save them as MP3, you need to draw support from the above Amazon MP3 downloader to achieve this goal.
Can I play Amazon Music on MP3 player?
Yes. After you have downloaded Amazon Prime Music and Unlimited Music to MP3 tracks, you can pug into your MP3 player to your computer and then transfer Amazon Music to MP3 player for playback.
From above, you had learned how to let Amazon Music download MP3. If you care about the audio quality, the DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter should be the best tool for you. It can keep the original audio quality of Amazon Music songs for you. If you just want to rip Amazon Music and other audio sources, then you can choose DRmare Audio Capture, Apowersoft, or Audacity. Also, you can use Syncios to convert Amazon Music to MP3 on Android phones. In all, you have the freedom to explore Amazon Music entertainment now.
Leave a Comment