"How to convert Amazon Music files to MP3?" As a prime member of Amazon Music, you can download Amazon Music songs for offline playback. Yet, they are only the cache files. What's more, the Amazon Music songs are in WMA format. So, you need to convert Amazon Music to MP3 in advance for use on your desired devices.
In this post, we will guide you on how to convert Amazon Music to MP3 free, online, on Android and more. With those tips, you can enjoy Amazon Music offline anywhere and anytime with ease. Now, let's move on.
Solution 1. Convert Amazon Music to MP3 by DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter is the best tool to convert Amazon Prime Music to MP3. It is an all-around Amazon Music downloader. It can get Amazon Prime Music convert to MP3 and other plain audio. And then you get Amazon Music download MP3 songs to play on your device offline with ease.
The DRmare Amazon Music to MP3 Converter can batch download MP3 from Amazon Music at a faster speed. And you can customize the output audio parameters of Amazon Music as you like. Besides, it can output lossless audio quality and keep full ID3 tags of Amazon Music.
Below are the key features and the how-to guide of DRmare Amazon Prime Music Converter. Just find it out.
Main Features of DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
How to Convert Amazon Prime Music to MP3 - Detailed Steps
Before starting, please make sure that you had downloaded and installed the Amazon Music app on your computer. If not, then you need to install it first. After then, let's check how to download music from Amazon Music to MP3 audio files with DRmare.
- Step 1Open DRmare Amazon Music Converter program
- Click on the 'Download' button above to get the free trial version of DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter. Next, open it, then you can see its main window and the pop-up Amazon Music app.
- Step 2Define output settings for Amazon Music to MP3
- Move the cursor to the top-right corner on the DRmare program. Then hit on the Menu icon. You will see a list. Please choose 'Preferences'. Then a new window pops up. Here please click on the 'Convert' option. Then you can get started to define the audio parameters for Amazon Music. You can choose to convert Amazon Prime Music to MP3 or other formats. And then you can alter the channel, bit rate, output path, and so on according to your needs.
- Step 3Choose and add Amazon Music playlists to DRmare
- After the settings, now go to the Amazon Music app and find the Amazon Music playlist you want to convert. Once found, just click on the '...' icon to get its link address. Next, put the link you copied to the search bar on DRmare main screen and hit on the '+' icon. The Amazon Music tracks will be imported into DRmare program for conversion.
- Step 4Convert Amazon Music to MP3
- Now, touch the big 'Convert' button to download and convert Amazon Prime Music to MP3. You can wait for the Amazon Music download MP3 process. Once done, you will get and save Amazon Music to MP3 audio files on your local device. And then you can listen to Amazon Music on other devices as you like. You can hit on the 'Converted' icon to find the local Amazon Music files on your computer.
- Video Tutorial
Solution 2. How to Rip Amazon Prime Music to MP3 via DRmare Audio Capture
DRmare Audio Capture is a professional Amazon Music ripper for you to record Amazon Music to MP3. It can save Amazon Prime Music to other plain audio formats. And you can get lossless Amazon Music files with ID3 tags saved. At last, you can play the downloaded Amazon Prime MP3 music on your MP3 players.
What's more, the DRmare Audio Recorder can not only rip from Amazon Music. It also can extract music from Tidal, Spotify, YouTube, and so on. Besides, it allows you to reset the audio bit rate, audio channel and more if you want. Moreover, you can edit the recorded audio files to the length you want to keep.
DRmare Audio Capture
Here is a concrete tutorial for you to rip Amazon Prime Music to MP3. You can get the Amazon Music MP3 files after you do the steps below.
- Step 1Launch the DRmare Audio Capture
- Install the DRmare Audio Capture on your computer. Open it. You will see an interface like the picture above. There will be some icons of software on it. Make sure the icon of the web browser that accesses Amazon Music is in it. If not, you should add it to the window through the '+' button.
- Step 2Customize output settings for Amazon Music to MP3
- Tap on the 'audio' icon on the bottom right. Then you can set the Amazon Prime Music to MP3. In addition, you can also personalize the codec, bit rate, sample rate and channel.
- Step 3Convert Amazon Prime Music to MP3
Log in to your Amazon account. Play the songs you want to download as MP3. Then the DRmare Audio Capture will record the audio for you. And then save Amazon Music to MP3 files in the output folder. When you want to stop the recording, just click the 'Stop' button. You are permitted to record several songs at a time. After the conversion, drop your mouse on the recorded track, and you can rename the songs.
- Step 4Edit the recorded Amazon Music files
- Having recorded all the songs, you are able to trim the tracks. And you can edit their ID3 tags. Then hit 'OK' > 'Save' to finish this step. You can locate the recorded Amazon Prime Music files in the output folder you set. In the end, you can get and convert Amazon Music to MP3 with the DRmare Audio Capture. Then you are able to enjoy Amazon Music offline anytime.
Solution 3. How to Convert Amazon Music to MP3 Free
Is there a way to convert Amazon Prime Music to MP3 for free? Of course, yes. Here we will introduce Audacity to help you convert Amazon Music to MP3 free.
Audacity is a free program for you to record Amazon Music to MP3 files for free. With it, you can capture the Amazon Music songs on your computer with ease. Also, it can work with Windows and Mac computers. Now, let's see how to convert Amazon Music to MP3 for free with it step by step.
Step 1. Download, install and open the Audacity on your computer.
Step 2. Hit on the 'Edit' button in the toolbar. Then you will be on the 'Devices Preferences' page.
Step 3. Choose 'MME' or 'Windows DirectSound' at the Audio Host box.
Step 4. Select the 'Transport' > 'Transport Options' and turn the 'Software Playthrough' off.
Step 5. Touch the 'Record' button at the 'Transport Toolbar'. Then you can go on to play Amazon Music songs you like on your computer.
Step 6. Once recorded, click on the 'Stop' button. Then select to convert and rip Amazon Prime Music to MP3 audio.
Solution 4. How to Convert Amazon Music to MP3 Online
The Amazon Music to MP3 converter online - www.files-conversion.com. It is a helpful website to convert Amazon Music to MP3 online and free. Below is how to convert Amazon Prime Music to MP3 for free online.
Step 1. Reach the official website of this free online Amazon Music MP3 downloader.
Step 2. Upload Amazon Music files to the website by clicking the 'Select a File' button.
Step 3. Tap on the 'Convert to MP4' icon to set the output format as MP3.
Step 4. Hit the 'Convert' button to transfer songs from Amazon Music to MP3.
Part 5. How to Convert Amazon Music to MP3 Android
The tools above are all for desktops. If you want to convert Amazon Music to MP3 on Android or other mobile devices, you can check out how to do that in this part.
Here we'd like to introduce the Syncios Audio Recorder to you. It is an Android app that can record any audio playing on your device. And it can keep the high output quality of the audio tracks. Now, let's move on and see how to convert Amazon Music to MP3 on Android with this tool.
Step 1. On your Android device, download the Syncios Audio Recorder and the Amazon Music app.
Step 2. Launch the Syncios app once installed. Then you will see the menu bar.
Step 3. Open the Amazon Music app. Next, play the playlists you like.
Step 4. Click on the 'Record' button on Syncios. Then it will start to capture and convert Amazon Music to MP3 Android.
Step 5. Hit on the 'Record' button again, it will stop recording and finish the process.
Step 6. Touch the 'history' icon to find the local Amazon Music files on Android. Then you can move and play Amazon Music anywhere offline.
More Tips: Download Amazon Music to MP3 on Android/iOS Devices
With the Amazon Prime Music membership, you can download Prime Music on Android or iOS. For Amazon Music offline listening on your mobile devices, you can finish it by the steps we offer.
Step 1. Install and launch the Amazon Music app on your mobile device.
Step 2. Open the app and sign in to select the songs you plan to download.
Step 3. On the songs, hit the 'More Options' > 'Download' to download Amazon Prime Music to your mobile devices.
How to View and Play Offline Amazon Music on Your Mobile Phone
Where does Amazon Music download to on Android and iPhone? You can go to the menu on the Amazon Music app. Then choose 'Recents' and you can see the downloaded songs. Then let's see how to play Amazon Music offline on the devices.
On Android Phone: Go to 'My Music', then switch Online Music to Offline Music.
On iPhone: Head to 'Settings'. Then turn on the 'Offline Mode' to play Amazon Music offline.
From above, you had learned how to convert Amazon Music to MP3. If you care about the audio quality, the DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter should be the best tool for you. It can keep the original audio quality of Amazon Music songs for you.
If you just want to rip Amazon Music, then you can go to DRmare Audio Capture. To convert Amazon Music online, then choose the online Amazon Music converter. Or if you want to convert Amazon Prime Music to MP3 for free, Audacity is here for you. Besides, there is a tool for you to convert Amazon Music to MP3 on Android. You can get it a try if you want. In all, you can get Amazon Music download MP3 files for your entertainment and relaxation here.