Q: My father purchased a wonderful Android smart TV as the New Year present for the family so that we can enjoy fascinating digital videos on a big screen to explore the New Year atmosphere. With the intention for streaming movies and TV shows purchased and rented from iTunes store to the new Samsung smart TV, my dad also bought a Beelink media streaming box, an Android TV box to stream iTunes purchases and rentals to smart TV.
My father didn’t realize that Beelink media streamer has the same disadvantage of being not compatible with iTunes M4V videos with smart TV. I’m an actual technology idiot and have a poor knowledge of video formats, different operating system. Hence, I wonder to know whether anyone can give me some substantive advice to stream iTunes Movies to Beelink TV streamer.
In our daily life, sometimes most of us could purchase the wrong product like the questioner’s father. But it’s really the wrong software to sync iTunes movies and TV episodes to smart TV for playback? Probably not! Here, I will introduce the effective workaround to make iTunes videos available for Beelink streaming box, and then you have no limitation to access iTunes library on smart TV via Beelink media streamer.
- Part 1. Key Features of Beelink TV Box
- Part 2. Best iTunes to Beelink Converter
- Part 3. Steps to Stream iTunes Videos to Beelink
Part 1. Special Features of Beelink TV Box
Powered by Android operating system, undoubtedly, Beelink TV box is truly Android digital media player. Before we set about discussing the solution of transferring iTunes movies to Beelink Android TV box, we will introduce the unique features of Beelink media box so that you can adequately use this smart media streaming box to explore different digital world.
Big Memory. Equipped with Amlogic S912 Octa Core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU, Beelink comes 2GB of DDR3 RAM, 16GB of onboard eMMC Flash Storage and also includes an additional micro SD card of 32GB. In short, with the latest version eMMC memory, Beelink customers can enjoy faster read&write speed.
4K Media Player. Why Beelink is a 4K media player? The biggest reason is that it can support 4K 60Hz HDMI 2.0a and CVBS output, which means you can enjoy the best game and entertainment experience. Also it allows you to stream favorite digital files, including videos, music and photos from your Android devices and iOS devices via DLNA, Airplay as well as Miracast.
Other Features. Featured with BT 4.0 module, Beelink streaming player is compatible with 2.0, 2.1, and 3.0 all BT standards. Particularly worth mentioning is the download speeds of Beelink Android media streamer, the wireless download speed is at 29.19 Mb/s while upload speed could be at 13.14 Mb/s. As for the speed of LAN connection, when download speed registered at 75.57 Mb/s, upload speed measured at 13.16 Mb/s.
Part 2. Best iTunes to Beelink Converter – Sync iTunes Library to Beelink Android TV Box
Although Beelink TV box is capable of streaming different digital files from various devices, different from Apple TV 4K that can stream Apple’ any digital content, Beelink has no right to access iTunes videos, like movies, music videos, TV shows, iTunes Extras. There is no denying that any Android media streaming box can’t support iTunes movies due to FairPlay DRM technology and different formats. And the only useful solution is to remove DRM protection and convert iTunes M4V to the common formats supported by Beelink.
Fortunately, there are multiple iTunes DRM M4V converters designed for iTunes DRM videos in the market for paid and free. According to my experience, when I choose a stunning iTunes DRM removal tool, I always value output quality as the top priority and DRmare M4V Converter for Mac is the perfect software could meet my all requirements. By adopting accurate DRM decryption technology, DRmare M4V Converter can remove DRM limitations from both iTunes protected videos without touching original quality.
DRmare iTunes to Beelink Converter
Part 3. Quick Guide: How to Play iTunes DRM M4V Videos on Beelink Media Streamer
DRmare M4V Converter balances quality and speed, since it works at 30X faster speed while getting rid of iTunes DRM protection with zero quality loss. When you use this smart iTunes DRM removal software, you will be surprised to discover all audio tracks and subtitles including AC3 5.1 surround audio and closed caption and it can also works on iTunes rentals with which you are able to keep iTunes rented DRM videos permanently. Now, you can follow the simple tutorial to test its performance.
- Step 1Import iTunes protected movies to DRmare
- Before you start to add iTunes downloaded movies to DRmare software, please make sure that purchased and rented iTunes M4V videos are protected by DRM copyright technology. Otherwise, you can’t import iTunes movies to this program, because DRmare DRM remover can work well with iTunes protected files. Now, you can import iTunes DRM protected digital videos to DRmare by clicking the “Add Files” tab or via dragging&dropping action.
- Step 2Set output format for Beelink TV box
- Finished upload iTunes files, it’s time for personalize output format and destination folder for converted iTunes videos. Touch the “Format” button, it will pop up a new window, where you can see a lot of audio and video formats for your choice. If you would like to change the target folder, you can tap the icon near the “Format” option to customize it with ease.
- Step 3Remove DRM and convert iTunes videos for Beelink
- Once all things are ready, please press the conversion button. DRmare iTunes DRM M4V Converter will remove DRM protection and convert iTunes M4V to Beelink compatible format that you set before at 30X faster speed simultaneously. When it stops to convert files, you can get all iTunes DRM-free videos on the destination folder and stream them to Beelink Android TV box without any restriction. And it’s also convenient for you to watch iTunes movies and TV shows on smart TV via Beelink Android TV box.
Leave a Comment