Unveiled in January 2012 by Apple Inc, iBooks Author is an available free eBook creator on Mac App Store, which works only on the iPad and Mac, not on the iPhone one, allowing you to create your own exclusive, productive and beautiful digital books.
Beginning with wonderful Apple-designed templates or a blank page in both portrait and landscape orientations, you are able to design your stylish e-books with iBooks Author by streaming galleries, video, interactive diagrams, 3D objects, mathematical expressions, and more to this eBook maker.
But how about adding some special videos to iBooks Author for editing, such as iTunes movies and TV shows? Maybe you will meet some obstacles while dragging and dropping iTunes videos to iBooks Author, since iTunes digital content is encrypted by FairPlay DRM copyright technology in order to prevent unlicensed sharing.
Therefore, is there any solution to make editing iTunes videos on iBooks Author possible? Obviously, the answer is yes. Here, in this article, we'll introduce the complete tutorial to stream iTunes DRM videos to iBooks Author for editing with ease.
- Part 1. Edit iTunes Videos with iBooks Author
- Part 2. Remove DRM from iTunes Videos
- More Tips: Convert iTunes Videos to Pieces for Editing
Part 1. Requirements of Editing iTunes Videos with iBooks Author
When it comes to the simple yet professional solution to convert iTunes videos to iBooks Author, since iTunes movies and TV shows are locked by DRM protection, so the first thing is to liberate iTunes M4V videos from DRM restriction. Fortunately, there are various iTunes DRM removal tools in the market, such as DRmare M4V Converter, TunesKit iTunes Remover, Requiem, etc. Here, you will meet DRmare M4V Converter for Mac, one of the most ultimate iTunes DRM removal solutions. With the help of DRmare M4V Converter, you are allowed to get rid of this annoying DRM limitation from iTunes videos with zero quality loss and convert iTunes M4V format to iBooks Author compatible formats at a 30X faster speed. With built-in extraordinary decryption technology, it can preserve all original audio tracks and subtitles, including AC3 5.1 surround audio track and closed caption as you like.
DRmare iTunes to iBooks Author Converter
Part 2. Detailed Tutorial to Transfer iTunes Videos to iBooks Author
Now, let's get down to converting iTunes movies and TV episodes to iBooks Author compatible format step by step. Please make sure that you have downloaded and installed this iTunes to iBooks Author Converter on your computer, before you start to follow this complete tutorial to break DRM lock.
- Step 1Add iTunes M4V videos to DRmare
- When you double click to open DRmare, iTunes will be launched automatically. And then, there are two approaches to import your iTunes files to DRmare. The most common way is to tap the "Add Files" option at the lower left corner of main interface. Next, you can choose any wanted movie and TV show from iTunes library. The other simple way is to drag and drop iTunes digital content to source pane directly.
- Step 2Define the output format as iBooks Author
- Once imported videos to DRmare, you can simply touch "Format" tab at the right of "+" button, it will pop up a new windows, in which you can get into the "Editing" column to choose "iBooks Author" as the output format. By the way, in this step, this smart iTunes DRM cracker enables you to customize the parameters for the output by clicking the "gear" icon, including bit rate, frame rate, video size, etc.
- Step 3Remove DRM and convert videos for iBooks Author
- When you make sure all settings are adjusted, you just need to tab the "Convert" button at the bottom right of main interface, and DRmare will start to remove DRM protection from iTunes videos that you imported before and convert them to iBooks Author supported format at the same time.
Mort Tips: How to Convert iTunes Videos to Pieces for Editing
Just would like to import iTunes video clips to iBooks Author for editing? No problem! Thanks to the powerful functions of DRmare M4V Converter, you can convert iTunes DRM movies and TV shows to common DRM-free videos in 3 basic steps. Now, the only tool you need is a third-party software to cut your unprotected large files into smaller segments. Here, we highly recommend an easy-to-use video cutting freeware, called Gihosoft Video Cutter for Mac, which can trim any unwanted scenes from video files losslessly in second. Once iTunes movies are split into small parts, you can edit the wanted iTunes videos to your digital books with iBooks Author.
Leave a Comment