"Is there any way on how to save my Tidal music to USB drive? I want to play Tidal songs on more devices. So, here I wanna know if it is possible to download music from Tidal to USB for use. And in this way, I can enjoy Tidal music on any device offline."
For Tidal, it allows users to stream music online. And Tidal subscribers can play Tidal cache files offline. Yet, the Tidal music files can't be moved and used on other devices like a USB drive. So, how to download music to USB from Tidal? In this post, you can get tips on how to get the Tidal USB drive to work. And then you can enjoy Tidal music on other devices via the USB flash drive.
Part 1. Why No Official Way to Download Tidal to USB
"Can you download Tidal playlist onto USB flash drive?" Tidal is well-known as the artists' streaming music platform. It was acquired by J Zay. Tidal offers a relatively higher commission. So, it has some artists who offer exclusive music content there.
When it comes to Tidal HiFi, it contains over 80 million lossless songs with up to 1411Kbps bit rate as CD quality. You just need to pay $9.99/month to listen to any songs you want. This price is as low as only 1 CD. Why?
The main reason is that paying a subscription doesn't mean you own the music. When you cancel the subscription or your membership is expired, the songs will be invalid.
What's more, Tidal added the limitation to the songs to prevent users from stealing music. Even you can cache the Tidal songs offline on your mobile phones, you need to log in at least 1 time every 30 days. That is to verify whether you are a valid user.
As a result, you can't download music to USB thumb drive from Tidal for listening.
Part 2. How to Download Tidal Music to USB Drive by DRmare Tidal Music Converter
From above, we know that there is no official way to save Tidal to USB. But here we'd suggest you get DRmare Tidal Music Converter to help out. It is a powerful tool to rip restriction from Tidal music.
With it, you can download Tidal songs you like with up to 5X speed and with lossless quality kept. And it can convert Tidal to MP3, and so on. So, you can download Tidal albums fast and copy Tidal to USB drive.
Also, you can modify the Tidal output audio channel, and more before converting. Then you will get the better listening experience of Tidal songs on your devices.
Moreover, this tool is designed for personal use. So it is legal and you won't be worried about any trouble. You can check the following main features to learn more about this tool.
DRmare Tidal Music Converter
- Easy to use, takes only a few clicks to download Tidal songs to computer
- Advanced audio converting and downloading technology, keep lossless quality
- Support multiple output format, like MP3, Lossless, M4A, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4B
- Enable you to convert Tidal to USB for use on other devices with the best listening experience
How to Download Music from Tidal to USB Drive via DRmare Tidal Music Converter
DRmare Tidal Music Converter is one of the exclusive tools for Tidal in the world. Unlike free streaming audio recorders, it contains terrific features. Feels excited? Why not just download the free trial version to try it out by yourself? Once downloaded the tool, then follow the steps below. Here you will learn how to download Tidal music to USB for use.
- Step 1Set up DRmare program
- Please get the DRmare Tidal Music Converter downloaded to your computer. Then follow the installation to install it. Once installed, then open it. On its main screen, you need to log in to your Tidal account by hitting on the 'Log in' button. If you don't have a Tidal account, then hit 'Sign up' to get a new Tidal account. After that, you can use the account to sign in Tidal and start.
- Step 2Adjust output format for Tidal USB
- Depend on your purposes, you can choose a supported format you want for Tidal USB. You could choose from MP3, M4A, AAC, M4B, etc. To be honest, MP3 is nice for almost all devices. You could select it. Besides, you can also customize other audio parameters if necessary.
- Step 3Import Tidal songs to DRmare
- After the settings, please find your favorite Tidal playlist. Then hit on it and you can see the 'Add Files' button in blue. Then touch on it to load the Tidal playlist to DRmare.
- Step 4Start to convert and download Tidal music to USB
- Now click the 'Convert' icon. DRmare Tidal Music Converter will start to download music from Tidal to USB offline. Then your Tidal songs will be saved to your local computer. You can locate them by clicking the 'history' > 'search' icon on your computer.
Part 3. How to Get Tidal to USB by DRmare Audio Capture
DRmare Audio Capture is another tool that can help save Tidal to USB flash drive. It is an audio recording that can rip music from Tidal with ease. It also can capture tracks from Spotify, YouTube video and more sources on the computer. And it will keep the original quality and full ID3 tags of the song tracks after recording. Besides, it allows you to edit the ID3 tags as you want. So, you can manage and customize the info of the music files as you want.
Now, let's see how to get music from Tidal to USB via DRmare Audio Capture.
Step 1. Download and set up the DRmare Audio Capture onto your computer.
Step 2. Open the installed DRmare program. Then you will see its main screen. There are some icons of other programs. Please check whether the Tidal app is in it or not. If not, then hit '+' icon to add it in.
Step 3. Press on the 'audio format' icon. Here you can start to set the output audio format for Tidal to USB. You can choose MP3, M4B and other audio formats as you want. Also, you can reset the bit rate, sample rate and more as you like. Then click 'OK' to finish.
Step 4. Click on the Tidal icon at the main interface of DRmare program. Then find the Tidal songs you want to record and then play them one by one. The recording process will begin.
Step 5. Once recorded, hit on 'Save' to keep Tidal songs to the computer. Or before that, you can hit on the 'edit' icon to adjust the audio files and then save them to the computer.
Step 6. Touch on the 'converted' icon to get all the local Tidal audio files on the computer.
Part 4. How to Move Tidal Music to USB Flash Drive
Now you had finished converting Tidal songs as local files. Then you can transfer music from Tidal to USB and stream Tidal on other devices via a USB drive. Here are the detailed steps below:
Step 1. Connect USB flash drive to your computer
Just plug the USB flash drive into your computer. Then you will see it on the computer Windows Explorer or Mac finder.
Step 2. Create a new folder on USB flash Drive
Double click the icon of the USB flash drive to open it. And then create a new folder to save Tidal music files.
Step 3. Copy Tidal music to USB flash drive
Locate the converted Tidal audios on your computer. Then copy and paste them to the newly created folder on your USB drive. Or you can drag them to the folder on the USB drive.
Step 4. Stream Tidal via USB anywhere and anytime
Once finished, then you can get Tidal to USB drive. And then you can enjoy Tidal music anywhere and anytime via a USB flash drive.
Part 5. The Verdict
This post has given you two tools to get music from Tidal to USB flash drive. You can use DRmare Tidal Music Converter to download Tidal music to USB. Or you can use DRmare Audio Capture to record music from Tidal for USB drive. You can choose one of the tools you want. Then you can enjoy Tidal songs on the devices you want via the USB flash drive.