Some people prefer listening to music on their phone, some likes to enjoy music on their Kindle Fire. For people who often use both Kindle Fire and Tidal, they may ask: Is Tidal available on Kindle Fire now? Unfortunately, Tidal has not yet launched an integration with Kindle Fire, so you will not find Tidal within the Amazon app store on Kindle Fire.
Is there any other possible way to play Tidal music on Kindle Fire? Yes, in the post, we will share with you the easiest way to listen to Tidal music on Kindle Fire. If you are interested, just keep on reading and find out the answer.
- Part 1. Download Tidal Music to Kindle Fire – Tool Required
- Part 2. Listen to Tidal Music on Kindle Fire – Detailed Tutorial
- Part 3. Know More about Kindle Fire
Part 1. How to Download Music to Kindle Fire from Tidal – Tool Required
As it may be known to Tidal users, you are allowed to download high-quality music from Tidal once you subscribe to one of the listening plans, Premium or Hi-Fi. However, just similar to other streaming music services, you will find your downloaded Tidal music encrypted and can be played within the Tidal app only, out of the purpose of digital rights protection.
Therefore, you will need a special tool to remove the encryption so that you can freely download Tidal music and play it on Kindle Fire. Here, I introduce you DRmare Tidal Music Downloader, an initiative and professional software which enables you to download Tidal music with original quality.
It is also capable of converting Tidal music to other popular audio formats such as MP3, WAV, FLAC, etc., and later you will be able to play them on as many devices as possible. Additionally, DRmare Tidal Music is built in with a thoughtful function that allows you to personalize the output audio parameters of the downloaded Tidal music, including bit rate, sample rate, audio channel.
DRmare Tidal Music Downloader
Part 2. Listen to Tidal Music on Kindle Fire – Detailed Tutorial
How to Download and Convert Tidal Music for Kindle Fire
DRmare Tidal Music Downloader is available on both Mac and Windows now, and the following tutorial will be using the Windows version. Also, please ensure you have the Tidal app on your computer.
- Step 1Add Tidal music to DRmare
- When you open DRmare Tidal Music Downloader, it will launch the Tidal app at the same time. If you already have Tidal running in the background, you will be reminded to relaunch it. Then find the Tidal track, album, playlist you want to download, copy the link of it, paste it to the address bar of DRmare Tidal Music Downloader, and click on the '+' button. Songs are added to the software now, ready to be downloaded.
- Step 2Customize Tidal output parameters for Kindle Fire
- On the top-right corner of DRmare Tidal Music Downloader, click on 'Preferences' from the menu, there will be a pop-up window, where you can see a few options to customize your Tidal music. In order to achieve your full experience of enjoying Tidal's high-quality music, we recommend you select the output format as FLAC.
- Step 3Download Tidal music for Kindle Fire
- All the preparation steps have finished, you can simply hit on the 'Convert' button to start the downloading process. Within minutes, you can locate your downloaded Tidal music in the local folder from the history list.
How to Put Music to Kindle Fire from Tidal
Kindle Fire supports to import files through USB cable, which is also the most direct way to transfer your Tidal music to Kindle Fire, so you can use the USB cable that comes with Kindle Fire when you first bought it.
#1. Connect Kindle Fire to your computer via the USB cable. Make sure you have turned on the USB debugging so that your Kindle Fire can be recognized by the computer.
#2. Open the Kindle Fire folder, find the location where you want to store the downloaded Tidal music.
#3. Copy Tidal music from your computer and paste it into the Kindle Fire folder.
#4. Disconnect Kindle Fire from the computer.
Now you can play Tidal music on Kindle Fire using any music players you like. Enjoy!
Part 3. More Information about Kindle Fire
Kindle Fire, now renamed as Amazon Fire Tablet, has released its latest model in 2020 – Fire HD 8 Tablet (8th Generation). It was first released in 2011 comes with a customized Android operating system called Fire OS. Kindle Fire is also an affordable tablet that is cheaper than the corresponding model from Apple or Samsung.
You can use Kindle Fire for any kind of entertainment such as reading eBooks, browsing the Internet, watching movies, playing games, and so on. It is also possible if you want to extend Kindle Fire's memory using a microSD card. Moreover, Kindle Fire HD 8 Tablet is equipped with hands-free Alexa, making it easier to demand music playback via voice control. You can now simply call Alexa out and ask Alexa to play Tidal music.
Leave a Comment