How to Get Music from Rdio for Offline Playback
Rdio is an online music streaming service, which offered ad-supported free streaming and ad-free subscription streaming services in 85 countries. It is available as a website and is also available for app in mobile devices, such as Android, iOS, Windows Phone and BlackBerry mobile devices, which could stream music from Rdio's server or download music for offline playback.
However, on November 2015, Rdio has ceased its streaming service due to the acquisition by Pandora. Don't want to lose the Rdio music and would like to download all Rdio songs as well listen to your favorite music streams when you switch to another music streaming service? Please take it easy. Here we would like to tell you the way how to get music from Rdio and then you can stream Rdio music to other devices or players for offline listening.
Part 1. Record Songs from Rdio with A Powerful Tool
There are lots of streaming music downloaders and recorders that allows people to download music from Rdio or other platforms offline. Besides, it could be a little bit tough to choose which one is the most suitable Rdio music downloader for you among them. In order to let you get rid of this hazzle, we would like to highly recommend DRmare Rdio Music Recorder for Windows for you.
DRmare Music Capture is a professional and smart audio downloader with built-in advanced audio recording technology. It can record any audio playing on Rdio on your computer with high quality and ID3 tags preserved. What's more, it can save recorded Rdio songs as MP3, AAC, M4A and more audio formats and then you can transfer the recorded Rdio music to any other platforms or devices for listening.
Now you could download and install DRmare program on your computer by touching on the "Download" button. Then follow the guidance to start recording and downloading Rdio music for offline listening on other devices.
Part 2. How to Extract Music from Rdio
- Step 1Launch DRmare Music Recorder software
- When you open DRmare Audio Recorder, you will see some programs installed on your computer are listed in the main interface. Then you need to check whether the web browser you use to access to Rdio web player is here. If not, please click the "+" button to add it in or drag and drop it from your computer desktop to the main program interface.
- Step 2Select output format for Rdio music
- Before start to record songs from Rdio, you could set the output audio format for Rdio music. Just click "Format" button and a new window will pop up. In this window, you can define output format as MP3, etc. and personalize output quality by changing bit rate, sample rate, channel and more as you want. After that, click "OK" to save your settings for the audio.
- Step 3Start recording Rdio music tracks
- Please click on the icon of the web browser and enter to Rdio web player to discover the music you would like to download. When you find the songs, just play it and the DRmare program will launch the recording mode automatically. And then the program will start to capture the music you are playing and divide them into independent tracks.
- Step 4Edit the recorded Rdio audio
- Once all the music files are recorded and downloaded successfully, you can hit on the "Edit" icon at each recorded track to edit Rdio music before exporting them, like cutting them into small parts, customizing ID3 tags, etc.
- Step 5Keep recorded Rdio songs
- At last, you could click "Save" button to store all the recorded Rdio songs on your computer. Then you could locate them at the destination folder on your computer and stream them to your mobile devices for offline playback.
Part 3. Sum Up
Above is the solution for you to get music from Rdio with the assistance with the DRmare Music Recorder. This DRmare software can not only capture audio and music from Rdio, but also can record from other streaming music services with high quality. It is nice tool for those who want to download audio or music for offline listening.
If you have anything want to share with us, please feel free to write down at the comments sections and let us know.