Slacker Radio is a popular online streaming music service, which also offers free and premium services like other music streaming services. As for its free users, you are able to create custom stations and listen to music with ads online. If you want to listen to songs offline and more features, you should upgrade to Slacker Radio Plus or Slacker Radio Premium.
As a Slacker user, maybe you want to know whether there is an alternative way to download Slacker Radio for offline listening instead of paying for Slacker premium every month. Luckily, the answer could be positive. In order to listen to Slacker Radio offline with free account successfully, you just need a powerful Slacker Radio recorder and downloader that can help you record Slacker Radio. In this post, we will introduce this kind of tool for you for Slacker Radio and show the detailed guidance on how to record music from Slacker Radio to you.
Part 1. Best Tool to Download Audio from Slacker Radio
Nowadays, there are many audio recorders and downloaders for streaming music services. As for which one has the best performance, like high-quality output audios, ID3 tags and others, DRmare Slacker Radio Music Recorder for Windows/Mac could be the best one among them.
With the advanced audio recording technology, DRmare Slacker Radio Capture can record and download music or audio from not only streaming music services, such as Slacker Radio, but also video audio from YouTube, etc. This program can convert Slacker Radio to MP3, WAV and other output formats with lossless audio quality. In addition, you also can trim the audio and edit the ID3 tags, such as title, cover, as well other audio parameters, like bit rate and sample rate according to your special requirements.
Now the free trial version is available for you. You could click the "Download" button to download and install DRmare Audio Recorder on your computer and follow the bellowing steps to start to record your audio.
DRmare Music Capture for Slacker Radio
Part 2. Step-by-step Tutorial to Record and Download Audio from Slacker Radio
- Step 1Open DRmare Music Capture
- To launch the DRmare Music Capture, please double click the program icon on your desktop to launch it. Then in the main interface of the program, you will see that there is a list of installed programs on your computer. Next you need to check whether the web browser you want to use to enter to Slacker Radio is in it. If not, please click the "+" button to add it in.
- Step 2Set output audio format for Slacker Radio
- In the bottom right of the program interface, there is an "audio" icon, please click it to launch the setting window. Then you can define output format as MP3 for Slacker Radio music. If you want better listening experience, you can also customize other audio parameters, such as bit rate, sample rate, audio channel and codec.
- Step 3Start to play music from Slacker Radio
- Once the setting is ready, you can click "OK" to save the changes and then select the target web browser to access to Slacker Radio official website. Now, you can begin to discover the songs you like on Slacker Radio and play them. At the same time, a recording window of DRmare program will pop up and start to record and download Slacker Radio music for you automatically.
- Step 4Adjust recorded Slacker Radio audio
- When all the songs are recorded and downloaded completely, you can touch on the "Edit" button to edit for them. You can cut the Slacker Radio into parts and customize the ID3 tags. Then, click "OK" to keep the changes.
- Step 5Store Slacker Radio music
- Here you could click "Save" button to save all the Slacker files on your computer. Then you could locate them on your computer and stream them to your devices for offline playback.
Part 3. In Conclusion
After reading the article, you may find that the DRmare Music Capture is such a powerful program for Slacker Radio users, no matter the free member or premium member you are, you can use this program to record music from Slacker Radio. The DRmare program can record and convert the audio to MP3 and other audio formats without touching original audio tracks, which can let you enjoy the music as the original audio.
If you have any other issue, please be free to write down at the comment section below and we will do our best to help you.