Solution on How to Download Vimeo to MP3 Audio
Vimeo is a popular video sharing platform which users can view, upload and share videos on it freely. Every day, there are lots of videos uploaded by Vimeo members, including music and film artists.
As for Vimeo videos, people want to save its videos or audios for different reasons. Some people just want to listen to the music which attracts them without the video. Some people would like to keep and listen to the audios later they find in Vimeo videos, such as lectures, presentations, etc. To make it possible, then you need to use a tool to download Vimeo to MP3 audio. Below is the easiest and simple way for you to do that. Just go ahead and learn how to do.
Part 1. Download Music from Vimeo with Professional Tool
There are plenty of tools that can help you extract audio from Vimeo. But here we would like to show you a professional way to get Vimeo song download. You could use Sound Capture for Windows/Mac to rip Vimeo audios.
It is a powerful and smart tool that can grab the audios from Vimeo video and record them automatically. And then it will download Vimeo to MP3 audio or other common audio formats, you can preset for them before recording. The audio files it records and downloads are with high audio quality and you could edit for the downloaded files according to your requirements. Besides, this tool can capture multi-tracks at the same time without interrupting with each other, which can save lots of your time to finish the recording process.
Key Features of DRmare Vimeo Downloader
- Record and download Vimeo song with high audio quality
- Keep Vimeo audio files to MP3, WAV, FLAC, etc.
- Edit and trim for downloaded Vimeo music
- Stream Vimeo audios to other devices for offline playback
Part 2. Steps to Extract Vimeo to MP3 Audio
In this part, we are going to show you how to use DRmare Audio Capture software to record and download music from Vimeo video. In order to follow the steps below, please download and install DRmare program on your computer first by clicking the above "Download" button. After that, you can use it and follow us to start to get Vimeo audios for playback on other devices.
- Step 1Launch DRmare Music Capture program
- Once you had successfully installed DRmare program on your computer, then please double click the program icon at the desktop of your computer to launch it. After opening, you will see some icons of other programs in the main interface, like Google Chrome, iTunes, etc. What you need to do next is checking whether the target web browser you want to use to enter to Vimeo is in it. If not, then you need to drag it from your computer to the main interface or click "+" to add it in.
- Step 2Set Vimeo to MP3 audio format
- Before you start to record Vimeo audios, you need to set the audio formats for them. We offer several audio formats for you and here we highly recommend you to choose MP3, because MP3 audio formats is compatible with many devices. Please click "audio" icon to launch the setting mode. Besides, you could also customize the bit rate, sample rate, etc. as you like. Then hit on "OK" to finish the setting. By the way, if you want to change the output folder for Vimeo music, please click "Menu" at the top right of the main interface. Then click "Preferences" >> "Convert" and you will change the folder.
- Step 3Grab and download music from Vimeo
- After the setting, you could choose the target web browser to enter to Vimeo. On Vimeo, you need to find the videos that you want to extract audios from and then play them. At the time you play the videos, you will see a new window which shows you the real-time recording process. To stop the recording process, you could stop playing the videos or just click "Stop" button in the main interface.
- Step 4Edit recorded Vimeo audio tracks
- When all the Vimeo audios are recorded in the main program interface, you could get started to edit for them. Just touch on the recorded audio track and you will see the "edit" icon. Then click it to launch the editing mode. In the new window, you can trim the audio track to the part you want to keep. And then you could edit the ID3 tags for Vimeo audio files. Next, click "OK" to save the editing.
- Step 5Store downloaded Vimeo music
- Finally, click "Save" button to store all the Vimeo audios to your computer. If you want to check the audio files, then you could click "Converted" >> "search" icon and it will navigate you to the target folder on your computer. At last, you had downloaded music from Vimeo with the help of the best Vimeo downloader and you could stream them to other music players or devices for offline playback with ease.
Part 3. Conclusion
Above is the best and professional way for you to download Vimeo to MP3 audio for offline listening. With the help of DRmare program, you can easily extract Vimeo audios and you could edit for them according to your needs. Besides, it can not only help you download music from Vimeo, but also can grab audios from many sources on your computer, like Slacker Radio, Deezer, YouTube Video and so on, which can let you enjoy more music freely.
If there is any better way to get audios from Vimeo videos, please feel free to write down at the comment section and let us know.