In the streaming music industry, Spotify is undoubtedly the king. It has over 200 million subscribed users and 100 million paid users. But more and more new platforms are competing in this area. One of the main competitors is Amazon Music which grows three times as fast as Spotify.
That is because of its popular growth of its smart voice-controlled speaker Amazon Echo and special offer that comes with it. Users with Echo can enjoy listening to music easily without touching the hands. In addition, Amazon Prime users can get access to the Prime music for free and the Amazon Unlimited Music at only $4 a month. This is significantly lower than other streaming services Apple Music, Spotify and so on.
If you are a long time Spotify user who is thinking about to switch to Amazon Music and listen to Spotify on Echo, one problem you may encounter is how to transfer Spotify playlist to Amazon music. That makes sense. No one want to ditch the curated favorite music and start over from scratch. Now just try the following best way to do that.
Part 1. What You Need to Move Playlist from Spotify to Amazon
Nowadays many free online playlist converters Soundiiz, MusConv make it pretty easy to transfer music between all kinds of platforms including Spotify music and Amazon unlimited.
They work in the way to access the source playlists and recreate playlists with the same songs. This is free, quick and easy. However, it has a small shortcoming that some songs maybe missing. That is because not all the music platforms contain all the songs.
If you'd like to keep all your Spotify songs safe, the method I'd recommend is to download Spotify songs as MP3 format and upload the MP3 songs to Amazon Music app.
DRmare Music Converter for Spotify offers a best way to batch convert Spotify Music to MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV, FLAC. Compared to other tools in the world, it is not only faster but also has better output audio quality.
Best Spotify Music Converter
- User friendly interface, download music with only several clicks
- Supports to convert kinds of Spotify files like songs, podcasts and audiobooks
- Automatically capture Spotify ID3 tags, metadata, album cover, year, author
- Enable you to distribute Spotify for any purposes without paying for the premium
Part 2. How to Transfer Spotify Music to Amazon Music
To transfer Spotify music to Amazon Music, you need to download Spotify songs first and then you can upload Spotify songs to Amazon Music cloud storage.
Please just feel free to download the Spotify Music Converter to your Windows/Mac computer and follow the 4 simple steps.
- Step 1Import Spotify songs or playlists
- DRmare software is based on Spotify desktop client to work. After launching the DRmare Spotify Converter, please just drag & drop your Spotify playlists to the DRmare software main screen.
- Step 2Set a new output format
- Now you can go to the "Preferences" > "Convert" tag to select a common audio format such as MP3 you want. Also, you may change the channel, sample rate, bit rate to make your music more personalized.
- Step 3Download Spotify songs
- Next please head to bottom of the Spotify main screen to choose an output folder and click "Convert" record Spotify music offline. Please wait some time for it to complete.
- Step 4Transfer Spotify music to Amazon
- Amazon had discontinued its music storage subscription plan since April, 2018. But don't worry, if you are an active paid Amazon music subscribers, you can still upload up to 250,000 songs to Amazon music.
- Download, install and open Amazon Music app on your Windows PC or Mac.
- Make sure you have logged in with your Amazon account and password.
- Go to "Preferences", you can choose the option "Automatically Import Music From" and your preferred folder to upload Spotify songs to Amazon automatically. Then whenever new songs are added to the folder, they will be uploaded directly.
- Of course, you can choose to upload local songs to Amazon Music manually too.
- Video Demo
- To save your time, you can also visit this video tutorial: