How to Convert Spotify Playlist to YouTube
With the development of streaming sites online, we have more and more options to pick up our favorite streaming music and video services. For example, we can choose to listen to songs from Amazon Unlimited, Apple Music, Spotify, Tidal and watch videos on YouTube, NetFlix, Hulu, Vudu, Now TV and much more. Due to the differences between the streaming sources, obviously it is difficult to meet our requirements with only one special service. However, if you sign up with multiple streaming subscriptions, it may bring inconvenience for us to switch between different accounts.
So is there a way to put all the streaming media files together? Sure. Here I will take the popular Spotify and YouTube for example to show you how to move Spotify playlist to YouTube.
View also: How to Upload Spotify Music to Google Drive
Part 1. Tips to Turn Spotify Playlist to YouTube Playlist
As a famous online music provider, Spotify offers two tiers of memberships free and premium for users to enjoy music. If you are a long time listener, you may have curated plenty of wonderful playlists. Of course, you don't want to start over to generate all these playlists manually from YouTube because that is really time-consuming and troublesome.
Fortunately, a lot of free Spotify to YouTube Playlist Creators online are available to help. The ones on the top list are playlistbuddy, soundiiz, playlist-converter, tunemymusic. All of these free online tools do it in a similar way to export Spotify playlists as CSV files and then use the CSV files to search the songs from YouTube and create new playlists.
Take the PlayListBuddy for example, You can follow the steps:
Step 1. Go to PlayListBuddy official website, click "Login with Spotify", then you can login with your account and password to connect Spotify to PlayListBuddy.
Step 2. The software will automatically search all the playlists under your account and display all the tracks on the main screen.
Step 3. When it is done, you can select the songs you want and click the button "Convert Playlist to YouTube" and input your YouTube account and password.
Step 4. It takes some time for the system to search the songs from YouTube, please wait patiently. Finally, you should find all the playlists from your YouTube video channel.
1. It is totally free.
2. It is fastest, you need little effort and time to do that.
1. The generated playlists can't be enjoyed offline.
2. You can't control or edit the songs because it simply generate a new playlist to connect all the songs instead of copying them to your account.
Part 2. Download Spotify to MP3 before Transferring to YouTube
Sometimes if you want to edit the Spotify songs and retouch them with your own pictures, the free playlist converter won't help. That is because Spotify song are all DRM encrypted. It is impossible to extract Spotify songs without decrypting them.
Fortunately, DRmare Spotify Playlist Downloader for Mac/Windows can help you get the job done in an easy way. It supports to remove DRM and download all kinds of songs, albums, playlists artists and convert them to common music files. Compared to other tools in the market, it is designed with a powerful virtual sound card which can capture songs losslessly. In this way, you will get much better quality for the new output files.
DRmare Spotify to YouTube Playlist Converter
- Remove DRM protection from all kinds of Spotify songs within several clicks
- Losslessly download and encode hundreds of Spotify songs at a 5X faster speed
- Customize output formats such as MP4, M4A, bit rate, sample rate and much more
- Automatically find and keep the ID3 tag info, title, artist, meta data, album cover, etc.
By downloading Spotify playlists, you can not only transfer them to YouTube, but also other streaming services such as Apple Music, Amazon Unlimited. Now let's find out how does it work.
- Step 1Load Spotify tracks
- DRmare program supports to capture songs online, all you need to do is to tell the software what kinds of files you want to convert by copying and pasting the Spotify URL and press "+" button. Another easier way is to drag and drop the playlist from Spotify app to the DRmare.
- Step 2Set output format as MP3
- YouTube doesn't support audio format, but anyway you can choose one of the audio format such as MP3, M4A, M4B, FLAC, AAC so that you can edit it into movies by a free video editor for YouTube.
- Step 3Export Spotify songs
- In the end, you can press ”Convert" button, DRmare software will start to download the songs offline to the output folder. After that, you can listen to the Spotify songs offline and distribute them anywhere for any purposes.
1. You can copy Spotify songs anywhere.
2. You can customize the audio files as you want.
1. You need an extra step to turn the audio files into movies before you can uploading them to YouTube.
Further Tips: Transfer Spotify Music to YouTube
As we have mentioned before, music files can't be uploaded to YouTube directly. But please just take it easy, there are multiple free video editors can turn your audio files and photos into magnificent films such as Windows Movie Maker, iMovie and the TunestoTube within several clicks. Take TunestoTube for example.
Step 1. Visit TunestoTube official website and login with the YouTube account and password.
Step 2. Click "Upload files" button to upload 1 of the converted Spotify song and 1 personalized picture you want.
Step 3. Click "Create Video" button, it will render your MP3 and picture to a video and upload to YouTube within a few minutes. When it is done, it will show you the YouTube video link which you can share to your friends or family members easily.
What do you think about these tips? Please feel free to let's know your thoughts in the comment section below.