When it comes to Gaana, what firstly appears in your mind is Indian music. Exactly, Gaana.com is the largest commercial music streaming service of Indian with over 110 million monthly users, which is launched in 2010 and offers both Indian and international music content. On Gaana, you can enjoy more than 30 million free and paid Hindi songs, Bollywood music, English music, etc.
However, for music addicts, they would wonder if there is a way to get Gaana music downloads. Today, in this post, we will show you two ways to download songs from Gaana at ease. You can read the article below to learn how to make it.
Part 1. Download Gaana Songs with Gaana Subscription
"Can I download music from Gaana to my computer and phone?" The answer is yes, of course you can do that. But it is not free to download songs on Gaana.com, you need to pay for it and then you can get the music. It costs $3.99 for 1 month, $9.99 for 3 months, $17.99 for 6 months and $33.99 for 1 year. After you pay the fees, you play the songs you want to download on Gaana, then you will find the "Download" button. Click "Download" to start to get your Gaana songs. The music you download from Gaana just allows you to play on Gaana player, not support on other players.
If you are those who think the costs of Gaana subscription is not an issue, then you can choose this method.
This is the direct way for you to get Gaana music, but if you have lots of songs wanted to download, maybe it will cost you a lot of money and the drawback is that the downloaded Gaana songs can't be played on other players.
Part 2. Keep Gaana Songs Forever Easily by Recording
If you don't want to pay or can't afford for Gaana to get the songs, then you can take a try of using a third-party tool to help you. DRmare Gaana Music Recorder for Windows/Mac is the tool to help you. You just need to pay for it for one time and use the tool for lifetime.
This DRmare Streaming Audio Recorder can help record the songs you play on Gaana and the download them for you. Before you record the music, you can set the output audio formats, like MP3, AAC and other formats for your audio tracks, then it will convert Gaana songs to MP3 or the format you set for you. In addition, you can also edit the recorded Gaana music after downloading as well edit the ID3 tags. After that, you can get the music from Gaana and can stream them to other devices or players for offline playback.
Before using DRmare program, firstly you need to download and install it on your computer and then follow the steps below to record songs from Gaana.
DRmare Audio Capture for Gaana
- Step 1Launch DRmare Audio Capture
- Please open the DRmare software on your computer and then you will see the program main interface. Here you need to see whether the web browser you will use to enter to Gaana website is in it. If not, please add it in by dragging it from your computer or clicking the "+" to add.
- Step 2Choose output audio format for Gaana songs
- Before recording Gaana music tracks, you need to set the audio formats for them. Just touch on the "audio" icon at the bottom right of the program interface. In the pop-up window, you can select MP3 or other formats as you like. Then you could also personalize the codec, channel, sample rate and other parameters to make your Gaana songs more wonderful. After that, please don't forget to click "OK" to save your settings.
- Step 3Play and record music from Gaana
- If you had finished the setting, then you could choose the web browser to navigate to Gaana website. On Gaana, you can find the songs you want to download and then play them. At the time you play the music, DRmare Music Capture will launch its recording mode to start recording Gaana songs and you can see the recording process in the window.
- Step 4Edit the recorded Gaana audio files
- When the recording is complete, then you could edit the audio tracks by clicking the "Edit" icon on each track. Here you can trim if you just want to keep a small part of the audio and edit the tag. Then click "OK" to save your editing.
- Step 5Keep Gaana music on your computer
- At the last step, you can click "Save" button to save all the recorded Gaana music files to your computer. To locate and check them, you could hit on the "search" icon. Then you can keep Gaana audio tracks forever and stream them to other devices for offline listening without any limitations.
Using DRmare software to download songs from Gaana, you just need to pay a few dollars and use it forever. Although it is not direct way, it is a professional tool for you to get music. And it can save lots of money if you had many Gaana songs to download.
Part 3. The Verdict
Above is the two ways that we want to share with you on how to download Gaana songs. If you just want to simply get Gaana songs, you could choose to download from Gaana.com, but this may cost you more money. If you try DRmare Audio Capture, it will be more professional but costs you a few dollars. With it, you can convert Gaana songs to MP3 or other audio formats and edit for the songs as you want.
If you have any new idea, please feel free to share with us at the comment section below.