Best Way to Download Video from TubeChop to MP3
The internet is full of video contents that we see every day. It is one of the most popular forms of content that is enjoyed all over the internet. YouTube is one of the most popular video streaming platforms out there, which allows content creators from all over the world to upload their content on YouTube for their fans. It is free to use the platform, but people who upload their content can start earning if they meet certain criteria. YouTube is such a huge platform - 500 minutes of video content is uploaded on YouTube every minute.
Now, sometimes we do not need to watch the whole video. Or, if we want to share a specific part of the video, we need to edit it. That is where TubeChop comes in. In this article, we will be discussing TubeChop online tool and how to download videos from TubeChop to MP3.
Part 1. What is TubeChop
Sometimes when we find the desired video on YouTube, we don't need the whole video to get what we are looking for. Or we want to share a funny or informative part with our friends. So, it requires trimming and editing to get the desired part of the whole video. When it comes to editing and trimming YouTube videos, there are a lot of edit tools available on the internet that you can use. But they have their own limitations.
TubeChop is no doubt the best tool available on the internet that allows you to trim the videos from YouTube. And then you can also share the direct links to your friends so they can watch the intended part of the video. You can then use any online downloader to download the video. Bloggers, content creators, and teachers use this tool to trim the YouTube videos and get the desired part out of it. Here is a list of the advantages and disadvantages of TubeChop.
- It is easy to use.
- Have a very powerful trimming editor.
- It doesn't allow the user to download the trimmed video. You can only get the link of the desired video or can play the video on the embedded web player.
- It is unsecured and crashes all the time.
Now that you know everything about TubeChop, its advantages, disadvantages, and other things about it. Now the question that arises is how to trim the videos using the TubeChop. So here is a quick guide on how to trim the YouTube videos using TubeChop.
Step 1. First, go to the TubeChop website by manually searching that upon any search engine.
Step 2. Once the website is loaded, you will be able to see an input field where you can paste the link to your desired YouTube video.
Step 3. Now go to YouTube and manually search up for the video that you want to trim or edit. When you find the desired video, copy the URL link of the video.
Step 4. Now come back to the TubeChop's website and paste the copied link in the input field of the TubeChop. And then trim the desired part of the YouTube using an easy interface.
Part 2. Best Tool to Download TubeChop to MP3
Now you know everything about the TubeChop and how to use it. After reading the above part, you'll be well aware that TubeChop is an amazing tool that only allows you to trim the video, and you can't download the trimmed video in any format.
Now people trim the music videos and just want to download the audio of that trimmed music video. There are several TubeChop to MP3 converters available on the internet. Today we will introduce one of the best tools that you can use to download the TubeChop video to MP3.
DRmare Audio Capture is a professional audio capturing tool that allows you to capture audio and convert TubeChop to MP3. It is one of the best tools that you can use to capture and download the audio in MP3, etc. format. Then you can later listen to while being offline. You can also play those MP3 audio files on any of your audio players.
It comes equipped with a feature called multi-track grabber, which allows you to capture multiple tracks simultaneously. It also has a built-in editor that allows you to change the settings according to your preference.
Part 3. How to Convert TubeChop Video to MP3
Now that you know everything about the DRmare Audio Capture. Here is a quick step-by-step guide on how to use the DRmare Audio Capture to capture the TubeChop video to MP3.
- Step 1Installing and launching DRmare Audio Capture
- First of all, you have to download and install the DRmare Audio Capture on your computer. You can do that by going to the DRmare Audio Capture's website and downloading it from there. Once you are done installing, launch the program.
- Step 2Changing the format and other parameters
- Now that you have launched DRmare Audio Capture using any desired web browser. You can change the settings like format, codec, bitrate, and more. Do that by clicking on the "Format" button. When you click on it, a new window will appear from where you can change all the settings according to your desired preference.
- Step 3Download video from TubeChop to MP3
- Now that you are done changing the settings according to your preference. Now go to TubeChop and locate the video that you want to download to MP3 and play the track. You will notice that it will automatically start to capture the audio on DRmare Audio Capture. You can stop the recording by just stopping the track or closing the TubeChop.
- Step 4Trimming the audio once it is downloaded
- Once it is downloaded on your computer, you can further edit the audio by merging or splitting the audio according to your preference. Then click 'Save' to keep TubeChop video to MP3 audio files to your computer.
Part 4. The Verdict
Sometimes, videos can get too long, but all you need is a small part of that video. You can do that by using the TubeChop online tool. You can then use the best audio capturing tool, DRmare Audio Capture, to download that video from TubeChop to MP3 and save it on your desktop.