How to Import DRM-proteced iTunes M4V Videos to PPT
Developed and Created by Robert Gaskins and Dennis Austin, PPT (also known as PowerPoint) is one of the most stunning presentation programs. With the popularity of PPT, more and more people would like to use PPT to make an excellent presentation. When it comes to making an impressive PowerPoint to capture a viewer's attention, the most effective way is to add audio and video files to PPT presentation slides. But you should notice that not all videos can be imported to PPT directly due to the different formats. If you are using the version of PowerPoint 2010, .wmv files can be highly recommended for using. But in PowerPoint 2013 or later, and in PowerPoint 2016 for Mac, for the best video playback experience, MP4 format encoded with H.264 video and AAC audio is the best choice for PPT.
Part 1. Why We Can't Import iTunes M4V Movies to PPT Directly
Since iTunes has a big market share in online digital store all around the world, most people purchased and rented thousands of M4V videos from iTunes store. Therefore, what if you want to add iTunes M4V movies to your PowerPoint presentation slides? Now we all know that Microsoft PPT is not compatible with iTunes movies. Plus, the other thing you should keep in mind is that movies and TV shows purchased and rented from iTunes are locked and protected by FairPlay DRM technology in order to prevent unlicensed sharing. So, with the purpose for importing iTunes DRM M4V videos to PPT, you will need a third-party software, which can help you to remove DRM protection from iTunes movies and convert iTunes M4V videos to PPT compatible formats, such as MP4 and WMV.
Part 2. iTunes to PPT Converter – Transfer iTunes DRM Videos to PowerPoint
Here, we'll meet DRmare M4V Converter, which is the most powerful iTunes DRM removal tool. With the help of DRmare iTunes to PowerPoint Converter, you are allowed to get rid of DRM restriction from both iTunes M4V rentals and purchases. Plus, it's also an all-in-one M4V video converter that can transfer iTunes DRM M4V to PPT supported formats, such as MP4 and WMV. Of course, apart from MP4 and WMV format, DRmare M4V Converter is able to convert M4V files to other common formats, including MPEG, AVI, MKV, and more. In addition, this smart iTunes DRM removal tool can work at 30X faster speed with preserving 100% original quality.
DRmare iTunes to PowerPoint Converter
- Remove DRM protection from iTunes rentals and purchases
- Convert iTunes DRM M4V videos to PowerPoint supported format
- Keep original quality, including AC3 5.1, closed caption, AD, subtitles, etc
- Work at a 30X super faster speed without the need of transcoding iTunes videos
Part 3. Step-by-step Tutorial to Add iTunes M4V to PowerPoint with Ease
After you have downloaded this functional DRmare M4V Converter, you can follow this complete and detailed tutorial to import iTunes M4V videos to PowerPoint presentation slides.
- Step 1Add iTunes protected M4V Movies and TV shows to DRmare
- Launch DRmare M4V Converter, and import iTunes M4V videos to DRmare by clicking the "Add Files" tab. Or you can also drag and drop iTunes DRM files to this software directly.
- Step 2Define PPT compatible format as output format
- You can click the "Format" button, and then DRmare will pop up a new window, in which you can see various formats that you can choose. Since PPT program is compatible with MP4 and WMV, which one to set is up to your special requirement.
- Step 3Start to remove DRM and convert iTunes M4V for PPT
- Before you start to convert iTunes movies, you can click the gear icon to customize your converted videos by changing the bit rite, frame rate, video size, and so on in advance. Certainly, you can skip this step to keep default. Now, you just need to touch the "Convert" button, and DRmare M4V to PPT Converter will strip DRM limitation and convert iTunes M4V to the format you set before.
Mort Tips: How to Clip iTunes Videos to Pieces for Playing
In order to make a wonderful presentation, a whole of iTunes movie seems too long and audience might feel they are just watching a movie, but not for enjoying your content of presentation. For most people, perhaps you only want to import the amazing and attractive segments of iTunes movies to PowerPoint. Just want an iTunes video clip to import to PPT presentation for playing? How to do it? Thanks to the powerful DRmare M4V Converter, you can get the DRM-free iTunes movies with encoded in MP4 format. Now, the only tool you need is a common video cutter that enables you to cut iTunes unprotected large videos to smaller parts. Here, we'll highly recommend Gihosoft Video Cutter for Mac, which can trim any wanted scenes from large video files for free. Once iTunes videos split into smaller clips, it's time to import iTunes video clips to PPT for playing.