How to Watch iTunes Movies on Amazon Fire Stick
Among the TV set-top box market, Apple TV and Amazon Fire are two of the most popular devices. If you are mainly looking for a device for watching either Amazon Prime videos or iTunes movies, you can simply select the relative set-top box. But what should you choose when you like to enjoy videos on TV from both the iTunes and Amazon stores?
Personally, I'd like to get the Amazon Fire for its advantages than Apple TV. But does iTunes work on Amazon Fire? Obviously, it is not built-in with the capability of playing iTunes movies though it supports a lot of other streaming apps like Amazon Prime Video, NetFlix, TED.
Can you get iTunes on Amazon Fire? I solved it well. Here, I will share my successful experience of streaming videos from iTunes on Amazon Fire TV for playback easily.
Part 1. Play iTunes on Fire TV via an AirPlay Receiver Directly
Amazon Fire comes with lots of powerful features, such as high hardware configuration, quick and immediate response speed, terrific voice search, higher-end Dolby Plus audio and game compatibility. It could be the icing on the cake if we can watch iTunes movies on Amazon Fire Stick.
The first solution to play iTunes movies and TV shows on Fire TV is using AirPlay apps. Nowadays, many third-party developers have created many AirPlay apps. They can turn devices into an AirPlay receiver.
The reflector is such an app, which can be installed on Amazon Fire TV. With it, you can easily stream iTunes videos from your iOS devices. Like the iPhone, iPad, iPod by using the AirPlay feature. But this is not perfect, there is a minor inconvenience to keep the Reflector running on the Amazon Fire TV all the time. And you can't back up the videos to watch any time.
Part 2. Watch iTunes Movies on Amazon Fire with iTunes to Amazon Fire Converter
Another ideal solution to do that is to remove FairPlay DRM protection from iTunes videos. DRmare iTunes to Amazon Fire TV Converter is such an iTunes DRM unlocking tool.
It supports all kinds of iTunes purchased/rental DRM videos. You can convert all iTunes videos, including movies, TV shows, music videos with zero quality loss and 30X faster speed. It is a one-time off solution.
After converting, you can get iTunes on Amazon Fire tablets, Amazon Fire Sticks and Amazon Fire TV. All the converted iTunes video episodes will be playable on any HD TVs with Amazon Fire TV boxes and any other devices.
DRmare iTunes to Amazon Fire TV Converter
- Support all kinds of iTunes movies including rentals and purchases
- Remove iTunes FairPlay DRM limitations while preserving the original quality
- Convert iTunes M4V to multiple videos supported by Amazon Fire TV
- Fully support 1080P/720P HD iTunes movies, TV shows, Extras
Convert iTunes Videos for Amazon Fire
Then you can simply follow these 3 steps to convert your iTunes videos to Fire TV.
- Step 1Import iTunes DRM M4V Movies
- You can launch the software from your computer after installing. Then you can simply drag and drop the videos which you desired to the DRmare iTunes to Amazon Fire TV Converter. Please make sure the videos are authorized to play well on your computer. So that to prevent any trouble during the converting process.
- Step 2Customize Output Video Settings
- Amazon Fire TV supports several formats with the codec like H.263, H.264(mp4), MPEG4-SP, VC1. I'd suggest you to choose MP4(LossLess) which is supported perfectly by Amazon Fire TV. Besides choosing the output format, you can do other settings to customize the subtitle, audio track.
- Step 3Start to Convert iTunes M4V to Amazon Fire TV
- After doing the settings, you can click the "Convert" button at the lower right. It will start to apply the changes and remove the DRM protection. Please wait a few minutes for it to complete quickly. You can go to the converted folder to locate the videos you have converted when it is done.
Part 3. Tips to Stream Converted iTunes Movies to Amazon Fire TV
Now, it's time to play iTunes videos on Amazon Fire. Unlike Roku and Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV doesn't support to play local videos from USB though it supports USB external storage.
But don't worry, you can stream iTunes videos to Amazon Fire TV via uploading iTunes videos to Amazon Cloud Drive or Kindle Fire Tablet, Plex / Kodi Media Server, etc. The followings are the detailed tutorial on how to use iTunes on Amazon Fire.
1. Upload iTunes Movies to Amazon Cloud Drive.
You can simply go to the Amazon Cloud Drive official website > Choose 'Photos & Videos' > Click 'Add Photos & Video' and select your videos to upload. Then you will find the videos on the Amazon Fire TV instantly and you can click the video to play immediately.
2. Cast Videos from Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet.
You can first transfer the common movies to your Kindle Fire first via USB. After that, you can change the settings on your Amazon Fire TV. Select 'Settings' > Click 'Display and Sounds' > Choose 'Enable Display Mirroring'. Finally, you can turn on the Miracast on your Kindle Fire to search and connect to cast videos to your Fire TV.
3. Stream iTunes Movies to Amazon Fire via Plex.
Just install the Plex Media Server application to your computer and the Plex client app on your Amazon Fire TV or TV Stick. Then you can upload the DRM free iTunes videos and play them from any devices with the Plex client app installed.
Video Guide: Play iTunes Movies on Amazon Fire
Dec 11, 2019 5:31 PM
Updated by Anna Groove to iTunes to Streaming Box