How to Use Movies from iTunes to VUDU
"As you know, I am a big movie fan. I have acquired a lot of DVDs, Blue-rays, iTunes videos and VUDU movies. To make it easier to enjoy movies, I'd like to put all my media files together. I have no problem turn my physical discs movies to my VUDU but I am still struggling to import movies from iTunes to VUDU. Anyone know the magic to do that? I would really appreciate for any help."
VUDU is the streaming video services provided by Walmart. Instead of charging for subscription fee every month like NetFlix, VUDU is more similar to iTunes which offers the option to rent or purchase movies and TV shows at a fixed price. However, you can't move videos from VUDU to iTunes or vice versa.
Today here in DRmare we will show you the 2 best ways to transfer iTunes videos to VUDU. Both are guaranteed to work.
Part 1. How to Move iTunes Videos to VUDU with Movies Everywhere
The digital movies and TV shows from the main streaming platforms are basically provided by the same studios like Disney, Sony Pictures, Universal, Twentieth Century Fox, Warner Bros.
To enable users to stream purchased movies from any streaming services, Hollywood movie studios united to announce a new service Movies Anywhere.
What Is Movies Anywhere
Movies Anywhere is a new cloud service that will unite your purchases from iTunes, Amazon Video, VUDU, Google Play and play anywhere. All You need to do is just connect your streaming service account to Movies Anywhere. In addition, Movie Anywhere enables you to turn physical DVDs to digital copies on your VUDU account.
How to Connect iTunes/VUDU to Movies Anywhere
To make sure you can get access to the iTunes movies purchased on VUDU, you can the related accounts on Movies Anywhere from your computer, Android or iOS devices. Here I will take iOS devices for example to show you how does it work.
- On your iOS devices, sign in to your Movies Anywhere account.
- Click the "Manage Retailers" menu.
- Select "iTunes" and you will be redirected to iTunes to connect the account.
- You can repeat the process to select "VUDU" to connect VUDU account.
- Now you can go back to the "Manage Retailers" to confirm your iTunes and VUDU accounts are connected. You will be able to access both iTunes and VUDU movies in one place.
VUDU not only comes with the VUDU app for mobile devices but also the VUDU set-top box for streaming media files to your TV.
Have you thought of uploading iTunes videos to VUDU app or the VUDU Media Player?
Actually with the iTunes encryption, there is not an official way to movie iTunes movies out of its own system.
This is a specific tool to decrypt iTunes videos which works in the same way like the free Requiem to reverse the decryption process. Besides, it has a lot of other features like editing your videos, keeping subtitles, selecting audio tracks and so on.
DRmare iTunes to VUDU Converter
- Convert iTunes M4V rental and purchased movies as well as other common videos
- Support multiple output profiles for media players, game consoles, devices, mobiles
- Keep 100% original quality and split the videos to share on other platforms easily
- Enable you to get the most out of iTunes movies
The software is designed for personal or family use and the trial version is free,, you can feel free to use it legally.
- Step 1Load iTunes movies M4V
- DRmare only supports to convert the iTunes movies that are authorized on your local computer. Please make sure they are playable on the computer first. Then you can drag & drop the videos from iTunes to DRmare software first.
- Step 2Select a VUDU compatible format
- Many streaming platforms use the FLV format which is small and smooth to play online. Here I will go ahead to choose "FLV". If you'd like to edit the videos such as cut/trim/crop or add a logo etc, you can click the "Editing" icon beside the video you imported.
- Step 3Output common videos
- Now you just need to select a new output folder and click "Convert". DRmare will do the remaining task to turn your iTunes M4V to VUDU compatible videos automatically.
- Video Tutorial
Part 3. Conclusion
iTunes and VUDU are two very similar platforms. The main difference is that iTunes has more movie titles while VUDU is compatible with more devices. It is kind of painful to keep switching account to enjoy videos. For your convenience, you can try the top two ways to transfer iTunes movies to VUDU via Movies Anywhere or by DRmare iTunes Video Converter.
In the first way, it is easy, quick and free. The small shortcoming is that Movies Anywhere may not support all movies.
In the second way, it costs you a few dollars to get the DRmare software. But it supports to help you keep iTunes rentals forever meaning turning iTunes rentals to purchase. It will save you much more money in the long run. It is recommended for users who rent videos from iTunes store often.
Let me know what you thought. If you find this tips is helpful, please one click to share it to your friends.