How to Convert iTunes Movies to MP4 Quickly
There are too many reasons motivating us to convert iTunes movies to MP4. For example, back up purchased iTunes movies to avoid losing them accidentally, transfer and play iTunes M4V videos on portable non-Apple devices, keep iTunes rentals forever no need to worry about the expired date, etc.
Speaking of converting iTunes M4V to MP4, it could not be an easy task since iTunes video files are protected. Fortunately, things could be different with the development of professional iTunes DRM M4V to MP4 converters.
In this post, we're going to introduce the complete tutorial on how to convert iTunes videos to MP4 with the powerful iTunes movie converter.
Part 1. Convert iTunes M4V to MP4 - Why It's Difficult?
It may be not an easy task to convert iTunes M4V to MP4 by using a free M4V to MP4 converter online. As one kind of Apple digital media files, iTunes videos all come with FairPlay digital right protection. This copyright protection prevents iTunes M4V videos from being played, edited or converted on non-Apple devices.
Therefore, a common M4V to MP4 Converter which only has the basic converting feature won't work. Generally, for an iTunes locked M4V video, you need to take a new way to record and save the video to a new MP4 format of video or get a professional iTunes DRM M4V to MP4 converter to help you remove protection completely first before you can convert M4V to MP4.
Part 2. Best iTunes M4V to MP4 Converter - DRmare M4V Converter
Among similar programs in the market, I highly recommended DRmare M4V Converter, a one-stop solution to help users remove limitation and convert DRM protected M4V to MP4 simultaneously at a 30X faster speed, which is known as the fastest speed by far.
Besides, it will enable you to convert DRM M4V to MP4 without causing any damage to the quality and all the ID3 tags, subtitles and audio tracks will be retained as original.
With the support of batch conversion, you can easily convert a list of iTunes movies, episodes, TV shows in a short time.
DRmare iTunes M4V to MP4 Converter
- Remove encryption from iTunes movies with ease
- Convert iTunes M4V movies to MP4 format in a fastest speed
- Retain original audio tracks, subtitles, AC3 5.1 audio tracks
- Export converted files to various mobile devices and media players
Part 3. How to Convert iTunes Movies to MP4 Quickly
DRmare M4V Video Converter offers free versions for both PC and Mac, you can download a right version you want to try it out for yourself. I am sure you would be amazed at how well it performs. Here I will use the Windows version to show you how to convert iTunes videos to MP4 in three steps only.
- Step 1Import your encrypted iTunes videos
- You can click 'Add Files' button from the bottom left to open a window. Then you will see all the protected videos which are in your iTunes library and you can select the files you want to convert and press 'ok'. Another way to load the videos is to drag&drop the files from iTunes library directly.
- Step 2Specify the output format as MP4
- On the bottom left corner of the software, there is also a format option to change the format, please choose the right format as MP4.
- Step 3Start to convert iTunes movies to MP4
- After all settings are done, you can simply click conversion button, DRmare will convert the videos and remove limitation in a fastest speed. What is more, the software supports batch versions. Normally, it only takes minutes to convert couples of iTunes video files.
- Video Demo How to Convert iTunes Movies to MP4
- Watch the following video and learn clearly how to use DRmare M4V Converter to remove protection and convert iTunes M4V movies and TV shows to MP4 with ease.
More Tips: MP4 vs M4V: What's Difference?
MP4 represents the MPEG4 video, and it is one of the most popular video formats nowadays. With the best compatibility, almost every mobile devices can play MP4 without any problem. That is why MP4 videos are wildly used everywhere.
However, things are completely different for another similar format - M4V, iTunes container file which has the same MPEG4 codec. The common M4V files can be playable on M4V compatible video players and devices, while iTunes M4V files can only be played on Apple devices or players.
This is why there are times we want to convert iTunes DRM protected M4V videos to MP4 files. Because of it, we can play iTunes videos on non-Apple devices, share iTunes movies to friends, backup iTunes TV shows for future watching and so on.
By converting the videos from M4V to MP4, we can get better use of the videos in our daily life.
Tips: If your movies are common M4V files, you can refer to this source page: Convert M4V to MP4 for Free to get M4V files in more ways with ease.
Part 5. In Conclusion
Now you know how to convert iTunes movies to MP4 easily. DRmare M4V Converter is special for converting both iTunes M4V videos and other video files encoded in unprotected M4V to MP4 and other plain video formats losslessly.
By adopting the most advanced video decryption technology, it can unlock encryption at a 30X unprecedented fast speed. Additionally it supports the batch conversion, so you can convert couples of iTunes M4V to MP4 within several clicks at the same time.
This is particularly useful if you have lots of iTunes movies. When the conversion is done, you can get the converted iTunes MP4 files to play at any place.