- Convert Spotify playlist to MP3, M4A, M4B, FLAC, WAV, etc. for Qobuz.
- Batch download Spotify tracks at a 5X faster speed.
- Transfer Spotify playlist to Qobuz losslessly.
- Preserve the ID3 tag info, metadata, and archive the output files for Qobuz.
Q: "I cancel the subscription of Spotify music and want to transfer the playlist from Spotify to Qobuz. The music catalog of Hi-Fi quality and Hi-Res quality fulfills my needs better. How can I export Spotify playlist to Qobuz?"
Qobuz is a perfect streaming music provider for you to listen to music as it offers you over 40 million songs with high quality. To move playlist from Spotify, you need to get a helper. Any effective way for you? Get the answer in the following tips!
Why do you need a helper to add Spotify music to Qobuz? As you know, Spotify premium account allows you to access to music without network connection. However, you are only permitted to play them in the Spotify app but not other players. The reason is that Spotify music is formed in its own format not ordinary format. Yet Qobuz support common audio formats such as MP3, FLAC, WAV, etc. As a result, Spotify playlist can not be played on Qobuz.
So what do you need to add Spotify songs to Qobuz? Here we recommed you that the DRmare Spotify Music Converter is powerful to do it. The DRmare software specializes in converting Spotify tracks to MP3, FLAC, AAV, WAV, W4A and W4B. The converted Spotify songs can be played offline on Qobuz anytime. What's more, Running at 5X faster speed, the DRmare Spotify to Qobuz Converted pays you back lossless files with ID3 tags saved.
Try to stream Spotify music to Qobuz right now? You can follow the guide we show as below.
Drop your mouse on the "Convert" icon. Then the DRmare Qobuz Spotify Converter will begin to convert. You can extract music from Spotify and get the transferred Spotify files in the output folder. You are allowed to convert Spotify tracks in batch. The time needed for conversion depends on the amount of the songs you load. During the process, the song's title, group, composer, year, genre, etc. will be preserved.
Note: What you should bear in mind is that the DRmare Spotify Playlist Converter can give you back a converted Spotify track after you buy it. Or you can get a one-third of Spotify converted track of each file with the free trial version.
Now all the converted Spotify playlists are on your computer. Launch Qobuz. Directly select the Spotify files and then export them to Qobuz. Then you can listen to Spotify offline on Qobuz at any time. Surely you will be amazed at the high quality of the Spotify music.
Apart from the DRmare Spotify Music Converter, there are other tools for you to migrate Spotify to Qobuz. You can get the detailed tutorial in the following words.
1. Open the Soundiiz web app.
2. Choose the Playlist catagory on the library.
3. Set Spotify as the source service and select playlist for conversion.
4. Tap on the convert tool on the top.
5. Set Qobuz as the destination.
6. The conversion starts. When it finishes, you can play Spotify playlist on Qobuz freely.
1. Launch the MusConv web app.
2. Select Spotify as the source service and pick the playlist you intend to transfer to Qobuz.
3. Make Qobuz as the destination.
4. Wait for the conversion between Spotify and Qobuz.