"Why the playlist from Spotify can't be played on Samsung Music app? I had subscribed to Spotify premium plan, but it seems that it only allows me to browse the playlist from Spotify but not play them via Samsung Music. What's wrong here? Is there anyone that can help fix the issue? Thanks in advance!"
As for Samsung Music, it will recommend Spotify playlist for you. However, you are not allowed to listen to Spotify music on Samsung Music due to the copyright protection. But please don't worry. In this post, we will introduce a powerful tool to you to transfer and add music from Spotify to Samsung Music. Then you can enjoy Spotify music on Samsung Music without any limits.
Part 1. Best Way to Get Spotify to Samsung Music
As we had mentioned above, Spotify songs are encrypted with right protection which won't allow you to play Spotify music outside of Spotify app. Thus, to fix this issue, in the following we will recommend a professional tool to help you remove the protection from Spotify and download Spotify music as local files.
The tool we are going to show you is DRmare Music Converter for Spotify. It is the best choice for you. It is designed to decrypt the right protection from Spotify audios and convert Spotify music to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC and more plain audio formats.
With the advanced technology, the DRmare Music Converter for Spotify can batch convert Spotify files at a faster speed without touching the original quality. You can also define the audio parameters like bit rate, sample rate, channel, etc. as you want for Spotify music.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
DRmare Music Converter for Spotify offers the free trial for users, which can work well on both Windows and Mac system. So, here you could download and install it on your PC and try it out. After then, you can download Spotify music to your computer and add Spotify playlist to Samsung Music for playing.
- Step 1Import songs from Spotify to DRmare
- Open DRmare Spotify Music Converter on your computer. To import Spotify tracks to DRmare program, there are two methods to do that. You can find and copy the link of the Spotify track to DRmare main interface. Just paste it to the search bar of DRmare program and then touch on the '+' button. Or you could drag & drop the playlists, albums, songs from Spotify to DRmare. Then DRmare program will load the tracks to the main screen.
- Step 2Customize audio format (optional)
- Here you could define the output audio parameters according to your needs. On Mac system, you could click menu bar on the top left. Then touch on 'Preferences' > 'Convert' to start to set the output audio format. And you could personalize the channel, bit rate, sample rate as you like.
- Step 3Export Spotify to Samsung Music
- Now, please press on the big 'Convert' button from the bottom right. Then DRmare program will start to convert Spotify music to the right format for Samsung Music. After then, you could check the Spotify files on the target folder on your computer. Please click on the 'Converted' button and you will find the folder.
Part 2. How to Transfer Spotify Music to Samsung Music
To transfer music from Spotify to Samsung Music, there are two fast ways for you. One is using the USB cable, the other is using the Google Play Music app. Now let's see how to do that.
Via USB Cable
The most direct way is to use the USB cable to add Spotify playlist to Samsung Music. If you are on Mac system, you need to have the Android File Manager installed before we get started. After then, you could go ahead with the below tutorial.
#1. Connect your Samsung phone or tablet to your computer via the USB cable.
#2. Find and open Samsung Music app folder on your PC.
#3. Locate the converted Spotify music and transfer them to Samsung Music app folder.
By Google Play Music
If you have Google Play Music app on your Samsung device, then you could sync Spotify music files to Google Play Music. Next, you could download Spotify audios to your Samsung device and listen to them on Samsung Music app. Please check the simple steps below.
#1. Open Google Play Music on your PC to upload Spotify tracks to it.
#2. Launch Google Play Music app on your Samsung device.
#3. Select Spotify audio tracks from 'My Library'.
#4. Touch on 'Download' to download Spotify audios to your device.
#5. Open 'File Manager' on your device to choose and move Spotify music files to your Samsung Music app folder.
After that, you can easily link Spotify to Samsung Music and enjoy Spotify music on it.