The background songs in your videos helps add various dynamics to videos and set the right mood for different screenplays. For iMovie users, you can add a piece of background music for a movie, video presentation, or a short video clip on its iOS or macOS app. There are many audio sources and songs that you want to add or as a background to your videos. But not every piece of music is readily available for use. For example, you cannot add Amazon Music to iMovie. Why?
Amazon songs can only be played from its own platform. So, you will need a way to put Amazon Music on your videos for editing purposes and make your videos more appealing. iMovie is compatible with various audio formats. But you cannot use streaming music on the platform. So, if you need to use Amazon Music in iMovie, you need to download and convert Amazon Music to iMovie-supported audio files first. In this post, we will show you how.
Part 1. How to Get Amazon Music for iMovie - Best Tool
Since Amazon Music can only be played from the platform, you need a professional tool like DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter. After getting this tool, you will know how to add Amazon Music to iMovie. This powerful tool lets you convert and download Amazon Music into the proper format for use in iMovie. iMovie can work with AAC, WAV and other audio formats. And this DRmare tool can output Amazon Music to WAV, MP3, AAC and so on. After the conversion, you can add your preferred Amazon Music to iMovie.
DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter provides one of the best reliable ways to download Amazon Music at faster speeds. Also, you can download your music in batches and use Amazon Music songs offline. You can also transfer Amazon songs to other devices for playback and offline listening.
Besides, in this tool, you can reset the audio bit rate, channel and more for Amazon Music tracks. Then you can have a better output audio quality of your Amazon Music songs. And you will have better listening experience on other devices and platforms.
DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
- Download music from Amazon Music Unlimited, Amazon Prime Music and Amazon Music HD
- Convert Amazon Music to MP3 or other common audio formats for use in iMovie
- No loss in music quality and maintain ID3 tags of Amazon Music songs
- Faster speed in conversion, save you lots of time
- Support to reset output audio parameters for Amazon Music tracks
Part 2. How to Download Amazon Music to iMovie Supported Audio Files
Here you can learn how to download and convert Amazon Music for iMovie by DRmare Amazon Music Converter. Please check out the steps below.
- Step 1Download and install DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
- Head to the official website of DRmare and download the DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter tool. Then install the program and launch it. The main screen of DRmare program will show. The Amazon Music app will pop up as well.
- Step 2Select output preferences of Amazon Music
- On the program's window, click the 'Menu' button, then 'Preferences'. From the resulting pop-up window, hit the 'Convert' tab. Then go ahead and customize your Amazon Music format preferences for iMovie. You can tweak the music channel, format, bit rate, sample rate, and many more options. Besides, you get to choose the destination file folder for your converted Amazon Music songs.
- Step 3Add Amazon Music files to DRmare
- Once you have set the output audio preferences right, find the albums, songs, and playlists you prefer on Amazon for iMovie. You can select the music you want and drag them to DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter. Also, you can copy the track's shared link and put it on the search box of DRmare program. Then hit on the '+' button.
- Step 4Convert Amazon Music for iMovie
- At last, touch the 'Convert' button to convert and download Amazon Music to iMovie-supported audio files. When the download is complete, you can get Amazon Music files for iMovie in the chosen folder you set or default folder. To access the downloaded Amazon Music songs, click the 'Converted' icon.
Part 3. How to Import Amazon Music to iMovie on iPhone/iPad
Now you can download and convert Amazon Music for use in iMovie. Now, let's see how to add music to iMovie from Amazon Music on iPhone or iPad.
Section 1. Import Amazon Music to iTunes
Step 1. Start the iTunes program on your Windows PC or the Apple Music app on your Mac computer.
Step 2. Hit on 'File' and then choose 'Add File to Library'. Then you can go to locate the downloaded Amazon Music files you want to add and click 'Open' to add Amazon Music to iTunes.
Step 3. Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer.
Step 4. Touch the iPhone or iPad device icon on the screen of iTunes or Apple Music app.
Step 5. Click on the 'Music' option from the left menu list. Then check 'Sync Music' to choose Amazon Music songs you want to sync and then click 'Apply'.
Section 2. Use Amazon Music in iMovie
Step 1. Open the iMovie app on your iPad or iPhone. And open a video clip that you want to add music or create a new video project.
Step 2. Touch '+' and then choose the 'Audio' option on the screen.
Step 3. Select 'My Music' and it will show you the Apple Music app. Then you can find the imported Amazon Music songs that you want to use.
Step 4. Touch the target audio track and choose it. Then click on the '+' icon next to it to import it to your video. And then you can edit the audio track if you want.
Part 4. How to Put Amazon Music into iMovie on Mac
If you use iMovie on Mac, then you can refer to this part to see how to add music from Amazon to iMovie.
Step 1. Launch your iMovie program and open your video project.
Step 2. Hit the 'Audio' icon to open a list of directories.
Step 3. Touch the 'Music' option to find and locate the local Amazon Music files.
Step 4. Once found the song, you can click on the 'Play' button to preview it before adding to your video.
Step 5. Then drag and drop Amazon Music to iMovie's video project. Next, you can resize your audio track for your video.
Part 5. Conclusion
That is how to make iMovie Amazon Music work. You can follow the steps above on how to put Amazon Music into iMovie on Mac, iPhone and iPad. It is never that difficult with the help of DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter. To add Amazon Music to iMovie, you have to convert and download Amazon Music songs to iMovie supported files first. Then you can import and use Amazon Music in iMovie video you like. Besides, you can move those Amazon Music tracks to any device you want for offline listening.