Ultimate Guide to Import Amazon Music to iMovie
Adding background songs to your videos helps add various dynamics to videos and set the right mood for different screenplays. You can add a piece of background music for a movie, video presentation, or a short video clip on iOS or Mac OS device using the iMovie app. While there are many audio sources and songs that you may wish to add or as a background to your videos, not every piece of music is readily available for use. For example, you cannot import Amazon Music to iMovie.
Importing Amazon Music to iMovie is impossible as Amazon songs can only be played from the platform. Therefore, you will need a way to add Amazon Music to your videos for editing purposes and make your videos more appealing. iMovie is compatible with various audio formats, but you cannot use streaming music on the platform. Therefore, if you need to use Amazon Music, you need to download and convert Amazon Music.
Part 1. Best Tool to Get Amazon Music for iMovie
Since Amazon Music can only be played from the platform, you need a professional tool like iMazonKit Music Converter from DRmare. After getting this tool, you might be asking questions on how to add Amazon Music to iMovie. Well, this powerful tool lets you convert and download Amazon Music into the proper format for use in iMovie. After conversion, straightaway, you can add your preferred Amazon Music to iMovie.
DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter provides one of the best reliable ways to download Amazon Music at faster speeds. Also, you can download your music in batches and use the songs offline. There is no reason not to get this tool as you can also transfer the Amazon songs to other devices for playback and offline listening.
Here are key features from iMazonKit Music Converter:
DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
Part 2. How to Convert Amazon Music for iMovie
Here is how you can download and convert Amazon Music for use in iMovie. A step-by-step guide.
- Step 1Download and install iMazonKit Music Converter
- Head to the official of DRmare and download the iMazonKit Music Converter tool. Install the program and launch it. Sign in by keying in your Amazon Music account credentials by hitting the 'Sign In' button from the main interface.
- Step 2Select output preferences of Amazon Music for iMovie
- On the program window, click the 'Menu' button, then 'Preferences'. From the resulting pop-up window, hit the 'Advanced' tab and go ahead and customize your Amazon Music format preferences for iMovie. You can tweak the music channel, format, bit rate, sample rate, and many more options. Besides, you get to choose the destination file folder for your songs.
- Step 3Choose and convert Amazon Music for iMovie
- Once you have set your audio preferences right, find the albums, songs, and playlists you prefer on Amazon for iMovie. Select the music you want and add them to iMazonKit Music Converter by clicking the 'Add Files' button. Immediately, your files will load ready conversion, and press the 'Convert' icon on your screen to initiate the process.
- Step 4Save Amazon Music on your computer
- Lastly, when the conversion is complete, the downloading process will begin automatically, and you can see the process on your screen. When the download is complete, you can expect Amazon Music files for iMovie stored in the chosen folder or default folder. To access the downloaded Amazon Music, click the 'Converted' button.
Part 3. How to Import Amazon Music to iMovie
Now you can download and convert your preferred Amazon Music for use in iMovie. You don't know how to add Amazon Music to iMovie? Well, you can get your Amazon Music on iMovie automatically. When setting the preferences on iMazonKit Music Converter, you should set the destination folder to be your iTunes library. Files in iTunes Library get displayed on iMovie instantly.
Here is a guide on importing your Amazon Music onto iMovie and making your video more appealing to the audience. Note: Please move the downloaded Amazon Music to iTunes in advance.
Step 1. Launch your iMovie program and hit the 'Audio' icon to open a list of directories.
Step 2. Finally, click on 'iTunes'. From iTunes, you will find your downloaded Amazon Music.
Then you can get Amazon Music into iMovie for editing at once.
Part 4. Conclusion
That is how to put Amazon Music into iMovie. It is never that difficult with a superb third-party tool like DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter. Adding Amazon Music to iMovie, you have to convert them first and download the files before importing. DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter makes it easy to make more captivating videos that look professional for use with iMovie.