How to Play Amazon Music on Fire Stick
Fire Stick, otherwise known as Fire TV Stick, is one of the products of Amazon. This streaming device lets you watch different movies and TV shows in a jiffy. All a user needs to do is plugging in the Fire Stick to the TV via the HDMI port and starting playing a movie, music and more. However, they have a subscription plan that one needs to pay.
Amazon Fire Stick also has an Amazon Music app via which you can start playing your favorite music at a go. But downloading these songs and playing them would mean paying for the subscription, which we just explained.
So, if you want to get rid of the recurring subscription fees and play Amazon Music on Fire Stick, you should think of ways to converting all the music and storing them into the local device forever without any hassle. This is what this article will cover today. Read on to know the best music Amazon Music converter and how to convert Amazon Music.
Part 1. Best Tool to Get Amazon Music on Fire Stick
"Can you get Amazon Music on Fire Stick" is one of the most searched questions on the different browsers! And you will be happy to know that there is a way to get Amazon Music on Fire TV Stick easily! DRmare iMazonKit Amazon Music Converter is the tool that will let you convert any Amazon Music files and download them to the Fire Stick whenever you want.
DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter is a reliable and professional Amazon Music converter tool. Be it M4B, M4A, MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC files, you can convert Amazon Music files at 5x faster speed. Plus, batch conversion is possible with DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter as well.
Here are the top features of DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter:
DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
- This tool will let you convert Amazon Music for Fire Stick.
- You can convert Amazon Music playlists to MP3, FLAC, AAC, etc.
- You can download lossless Amazon Music and the tool runs at a 5x speed.
- You will retain ID3 tags and manage the Amazon Music library without any fuss.
- Once the songs are downloaded, you can listen to Amazon Music on Fire Stick offline and on any device.
Part 2. How to Convert and Play Amazon Music on Fire Stick
DRmare iMazonKit Amazon Music Converter is not just reliable but an easy music converter tool to use. Whether you want to download and convert music files from Amazon Music Unlimited or Prime Music for using on Fire Stick, etc., DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter will make everything possible.
Here is the step-by-step guide to using DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter:
- Step 1Install DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
- First thing, you have to download DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter to get Fire TV Stick Amazon Music work. Knowing that you will like to test the water first, DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter provides you with a free trial. Download it, and then try the free trial version. This way, you will know whether DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter is good for you or not. Click on the download option and ensure to choose the right version. Once downloaded, click on the install option to start the installation process.
- Step 2Launch DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
- You will see an icon of DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter on the computer screen. Double-tap on that to launch the tool. The tool's home screen will have the sign-in option. You will have to sign in using your Amazon account.
- Step 3Change the format of the Amazon Music for Fire Stick
- Depending on the format you want of Amazon Music on Fire Stick, click on the menu icon and then Preference option that you see. Then go to the Advanced section. This will open a new window. Here you can change the output audio format. There will be multiple formats available. Just choose the right one. Also, you can define the channel, etc. for Amazon Music as you like.
- Step 4Add Amazon playlists to download for Fire Stick
- To add your Amazon playlist, find it first, and then add it. 'Add Files' option will be there on the screen. Click on that and then add your Amazon playlist.
- Step 5Download Amazon Music for Fire Stick
- To convert and download Amazon Music for Fire Stick, hit the convert option. After then, go to the History folder, which will be on the top of the tool. There you will see all the converted Amazon Music files.
- Step 6Transfer and play Amazon Music on Fire Stick
As how to play Amazon Music on Fire TV Stick, you need to move the converted Amazon Music files to Fire TV Stick first. Here is how as below.
1. First, you need to install ES File Explorer on your Fire Stick device. This will allow your Fire Stick to run an FTP (File Transfer Protocol) server.
2. Launch ES File Explore, and begin the built-in remote manager.
3. Now use another device like Android, PC, etc., but not your Fire Stick TV. On the second device, you need to open a web browser and enter the address that is getting displayed on your Firestick. Please keep in mind that different people will see different addresses.
4. Now into the FTP client application, you need to enter the IP address of your Fire Stick. Once done, press the Connect option.
5. Everything is set, and you can now add converted music files from Amazon Music to Fire Stick device easily.
At last, you can play Amazon Music on Fire Stick without any limitation.
Part 3. Conclusion
DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter is the best music converter tool to use to convert your favorite Amazon playlist and listen to it offline. It is easy, convenient, and a trustworthy tool used by thousands of users. Now that you know all the steps to convert Amazon Music and then play Amazon Music on Fire Stick device, give DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter a try! You will love it.