Google Home smart speakers play a vital role in entertaining the user. You can play Amazon Music on Google Home optimally by adopting three unique ways. In this article, you will learn about the tips and tricks associated with the methods to cast Amazon Music to Google Home.
You can easily establish a connection between the Amazon Music and Google Home though the computer, Android gadgets, etc. The Amazon Music app bridges in streaming on various gadgets precisely without any issues.
There is a wide range of software available in the digital market which connects Amazon Music to Google Home. Choosing reliable tools seems to be a challenging task. This article guides you to adopt effective methods to play your favorite Amazon soundtracks on Google Home optimally.
Part 1. How to Cast Amazon Music to Google Home via Computer
In this section, you will learn how to connect Google Home and Amazon Music through a computer. You can enjoy Amazon tracks on Google Home by following the below guidelines.
Step 1: Open Google Chrome in your PC and go to the official page of Amazon Music. You must sign in to your account by entering valid credentials.
Step 2: In your home page, press the vertical dotted line at the right top of the screen. From the expanded list choose 'Cast' option. A pop-up screen appears displaying the connected devices. You must select Google Home speaker from the options.
Step 3: Then, start playing your favorite tracks on Google Home speaker from Amazon Music library flawlessly.
The above instructions assist in playing Amazon Music on Google Home. You can play the tracks efficiently without any interruptions. It is one of the best methods to play the desired Amazon tracks effortlessly on Google Home.
Part 2. How to Connect Amazon Music to Google Home on Android Devices
It is the right time to study on how to use Amazon Music on Google Home on Android devices. You can accomplish this task by using Amazon Music app. It is one of the reliable ways to connect Amazon Music with Google Home. Carefully surf through the below steps for successful connection between the Amazon Music and Google Home.
Step 1: Go to the Google Play Store and download Amazon Music app in your Android gadget. Install the application and launch the program by double-tapping the tool icon.
Step 2: Sign in to your Amazon account by entering the correct attributes at the right fields. In the right top of the screen, tap the 'Cast' icon. You will witness a pop-up displaying supported devices on the network. Choose the Google Home from the listed items.
Step 3: In your Amazon Music app, select your favorite playlist to play it on the Google Home.
The above steps help you to play Amazon Music on Google Home using the Amazon Music app. It is enough if you follow the above steps carefully to establish a successful connection between the Amazon Music and Google Home.
Part 3. How to Play Amazon Music on Google Home with DRmare
Do you have any idea about DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter app? It is a sophisticated program to connect with the Amazon soundtracks effortlessly. Using this tool, you can effortlessly convert and download the Amazon Music into your local drive. You can listen to your favorite Amazon tracks in an offline mode with the help of DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter tool.
After successful audio files conversion, the Amazon music tracks will save into the storage space in your system flawlessly. You can quickly access the files to listen in an offline mode.
Before commencing on the stepwise procedure on how to play Amazon Music on Google Home, take a glance at its salient features below.
DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
- The simple interface provides a comfortable space for the newbie and professional users for optimum utilization of the tool
- Converts the Amazon Music tracks to any desired file format easily
- Faster conversion of audio files takes place without any data loss
- This tool retains the ID3 tag of the audio files during the conversion process
- The Amazon Music files automatically store into your local drive soon after the conversion completes
Stepwise procedure to download Amazon Music for Google Home using DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter app.
- Step 1Launch and login Amazon Music account
- Go to the official webpage of DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter and download the tool to your system. Then, install it by following the instruction wizard. In the home page of this application, click 'Sign in' option at the right top and type in the valid login details of your Amazon account for a successful signin process.
- Step 2Register the DRmare app
- Next, press the 'Menu' icon again at the top right side of the screen and then choose 'Register' option from the list to enter the email and code. If you had bought this tool, then you need to register it to access all the functionalities.
- Step 3Modify Amazon Music output settings for Google Home
- In the right top title bar of the screen, press the 'Menu' icon and choose 'Preferences' to alter the output file attributes of Amazon Music for Google Home. A new window appears displaying options like output format, sample rate, output path, etc.
- Step 4Insert Amazon Music files to DRmare to convert for Google Home
- Now, add the desired audio files from the Amazon Music platform into the DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter environment by tapping the 'Add' button. Next, select the files by hitting the checkboxes. Finally, press the 'Convert' button at the bottom right to trigger the conversion.
- Note: If you want to add more Amazon Music playlists, then you could hit the 'Music Library' icon at the top of DRmare after you hit 'Convert' button. Then you can choose and add more playlists you like.
- Step 5Convert Amazon Music for Google Home and access downloaded files
- You must wait for few minutes for successful completion of the Amazon Music download process. Then, access the downloaded files using the 'Converted' option.
Now, the desired Amazon Music soundtracks are available in your system. You can connect your system with Google Home using Bluetooth or Wi-Fi feature to play Amazon Music on Google Home effortlessly.
Part 4. Conclusion
Thus, you had an enlightening journey on how to play Amazon Music on Google Home easily. The above discussed three methods assist you to play your favorite tracks on Google Home without any issues.
Choose DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter tool to convert the Amazon Music audio files to your desired file format and access the files in an offline mode. It is the perfect partner for the Amazon Music platform. Connect with this application to explore Amazon Music tracks and play it on any desired gadgets effortlessly. Download DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter tool and get excited listening to quality tracks in offline.