Q: Can you download Amazon Prime Music to your computer?
Amazon Music was launched in 2007 and is becoming increasingly popular among music streaming platforms. If you're a Prime member, you get many perks, including unlimited access to over 100 million songs, offline playback, and more.
However, with the latest update on November 3, 2022, things have changed. You can still access more than 100 million songs, but you can only download All-Access playlists for offline playback. This is certainly a big hit for many Prime members. But don't be in a hurry to switch to a different music platform! Read on to learn how to save music from Amazon Prime to computer.
- Part 1. Can You Download Amazon Prime Music to PC?
- Part 2. Best Way to Download Amazon Prime Music to Computer
- Part 3. How to Download Songs from All-Access Playlists on Amazon Prime
- Part 4. Conclusion
Part 1. Can You Download Amazon Prime Music to PC?
Unfortunately, the answer to this question is no. Whether you are an Amazon Music Prime subscriber or an Unlimited subscriber, you can only download songs to the Amazon Music app for offline playback. Amazon Music songs cannot be downloaded to your computer. (You can skip to Part 2 to learn how to download songs from Amazon Prime Music to PC.)
Also, as of November 03, 2022, Amazon Prime members can no longer download songs for offline playback and your previous downloads will become unavailable. You can only download "All-Access" playlists for offline playback. (Skip to Part 3 to learn how to save All-Access playlists with Amazon Prime.)
Tips for you:
- Songs downloaded from Amazon Music can only be accessed in the Amazon Music app.
- It is not possible to export or transfer Amazon Music to other applications or devices.
- It is not possible to copy Amazon Music to USB or other external storage.
To get rid of the above restrictions, we have found the best solution for you. Keep reading and learn how to do that!
Part 2. How to Download Amazon Prime Music to Computer
DRmare Amazon Music Converter is the best tool to download music from Amazon Prime to PC and Mac. It can keep 100% original sound quality and all ID3 tags, including album cover, title and so on. The best thing is that it doesn't even require a subscription to Amazon Prime, and you can download any music from Amazon Music.
Besides, you can choose the output format of Amazon Music as MP3, FLAC, M4A, M4B, AAC and WAV. After the conversion, you can get rid of all the restrictions of Amazon Music. You can access the converted Amazon Music songs even if there is no Amazon Music app on any platform or device. You can freely transfer them to other memories, burn them to CDs, etc.
It works at 5x speed and supports batch conversion, so you don't need to worry about it being time-consuming. Now, go through the "Download" link below and install this professional Amazon Music downloader for free!
DRmare Amazon Music Converter
- Download music from Amazon Music Prime, Amazon Music Free, Unlimited, HD, etc.
- Convert Amazon Prime Music to MP3, FLAC, and more audio formats
- Retain the full ID3 tags and metadata including the artist, album art, etc.
- Export and stream Amazon Prime Music on any device and platform effortlessly
- Step 1Add Songs to DRmare Amazon Music Converter
- First, step into the official webpage of the drmare.com (or you can click on the 'Download' button above) and download and install the DRmare Amazon Music Converter on your computer. Then launch the program and add Amazon Music songs to it by copying and pasting the song's link into the address bar and then clicking the '+' button.
Tutorial: How to Download Music from Amazon Prime to Computer
Now, follow up the instructions below and carry out the respective steps to start to download Amazon Prime on PC or Mac.
- Step 2Customize output format for Amazon Prime Music
- Tap the 'Preferences' icon > 'Convert' option from the 'Menu' icon at the top-right corner. There you can personalize the conversion parameters like output file format, sample rate, etc. for Amazon Prime Music. For the output format, you can choose from MP3, FLAC, WAV and more as you want.
- Step 3Download Amazon Prime Music to computer
- Now, click the 'Convert' button to start to export playlists from Amazon Music. Then wait it until the downloading process completes.
- Where are Amazon Prime downloads stored on PC? You can check out the Amazon Prime Music songs in your local system drive by clicking the 'History' menu at the DRmare application. Now the Amazon Prime Music songs are available to stream on any media player without any limitations.
Part 3. How to Download All Access Playlists from Amazon Prime
Prime members can play songs on demand from a selection of All-Access playlists and download them for offline listening. Note, however, that they are only accessible in the Amazon Music app. Now, let's see how to do that.
Step 1. Open the Amazon Music app and sign in to your Amazon Prime account.
Step 2. Click on the 'All-Access Playlists' tab from the 'Home' screen.
Step 3. Choose a track and click on the 'three-dot' icon and select 'Download' to download it to your Amazon Music app for offline listening.
Part 4. In Conclusion
Now you have learned the best way to download music from Amazon Prime, Amazon Music Free, Amazon Music Unlimited and Amazon Music HD. That is to use DRmare Amazon Music Downloader, which allows you to download Amazon Prime Music to computer. With it, you can burn Amazon Music to CD, transfer Amazon Music to other devices, and listen to Amazon Music offline on any platform. It is the best helper for you to enjoy Amazon Music!
Leave a Comment