There are several benefits to Amazon Music offline listening compared to online streaming, such as no data usage, improved battery life, uninterrupted playback, no ads, playback anywhere, and reduced buffering time. In this case, today, we will introduce a complete guide to downloading music from Amazon Prime to PC and Mac computers to listen offline.
If you're an Amazon Prime member, you can get many perks. One of the highlight features is to get Amazon Music Prime for free. It's one of the two types of Amazon Music subscriptions. It allows you unlimited access to over 100 million ad-free songs and podcasts, offline playback, and more.
However, with the latest update on November 3, 2022, things have changed. You can still access more than 100 million tracks, but you can only download All-Access playlists from Amazon Prime for offline playback. This is certainly a big hit for many Prime members. But don't be in a hurry to switch to a different music platform! Read on to find another way to download Amazon Prime music to computer.
Part 1. FAQs about Amazon Prime Music Download
Q1. Can You Download Music from Amazon Prime to PC?
A: Unfortunately, the answer to this question is no. Whether you are an Amazon Music Prime subscriber or an Unlimited subscriber, you can only download songs to the Amazon Music app for offline playback. Amazon Music songs cannot be downloaded to your computer locally.
Q2. Can I Download Music on Amazon Prime for Free to Listen Offline?
A: No. As of November 03, 2022, Amazon Prime members can no longer download free music from Amazon Prime for offline playback and your previous downloads will become unavailable. You can only download "All-Access" playlists for offline playback.
Q3. Can I Get Amazon Prime Music Download as MP3?
A: Due to changes in Amazon Music, it is now not possible to download free music with Amazon Prime. Not to mention downloading Amazon Prime Music to MP3. If you'd like to download MP3 files, it's necessary to purchase Amazon Music or draw support from a professional Amazon Prime Music downloader.
Q4. Can You Download Amazon Prime Music to MP3 Player?
A: Obviously, you can't download music from Amazon Prime to MP3 player officially. But if you extract MP3 tracks via the two methods mentioned above, you can easily achieve this goal.
Part 2. How to Download Music from Amazon Prime to Computer
DRmare Amazon Music Converter is the best tool to download music on Amazon Prime to PC and Mac. The Amazon Prime music download quality could be 100% original. And it can keep all ID3 tags, including album cover, title and so on in Amazon Music songs. The best thing is that it doesn't even require a subscription to Amazon Prime, and you can download any music from Amazon Music.
Besides, you can choose the output format of Amazon Prime Music as MP3, FLAC, M4A, M4B, AAC and WAV. After the conversion, you can get rid of all the restrictions of Amazon Music. You can access the converted Amazon Prime Music songs even if there is no Amazon Music app on any platform or device. You can freely transfer them to other memories, burn them to CDs, etc.
It works at 5x speed and supports batch conversion, so you don't need to worry about it being time-consuming. Now, go through the "Download" link below and install this excellent Amazon Prime music download app for Mac or PC for free!
DRmare Amazon Music Converter
- Download music from Amazon Music Prime, Amazon Music Free, Unlimited, etc.
- Convert Amazon Prime Music to MP3, FLAC, and more audio formats
- Retain the full ID3 tags and metadata including the artist, album art, etc.
- Export and stream Amazon Prime Music on any device and platform effortlessly
- Step 1Add Amazon Music Songs to DRmare Amazon Music Converter
- First, step into the official webpage of the drmare.com (or you can click on the 'Download' button above) and download and install the DRmare Amazon Music Converter on your computer. Then launch the program and add Amazon Music songs to it by copying and pasting the song's link into the address bar and then clicking the '+' button.
Tutorial: How to Download Music from Amazon Prime to PC and Mac
Now, follow up the instructions below and carry out the respective steps to start to download songs from Amazon Prime Music on PC or Mac.
- Step 2Customize output format for Amazon Prime Music
- Tap the 'Preferences' icon > 'Convert' option from the 'Menu' icon at the top-right corner. There you can personalize the conversion parameters like output file format, sample rate, etc. for Amazon Prime Music. For the output format, you can choose from MP3, FLAC, WAV and more as you want.
- Step 3Get Amazon Prime Music Download to PC and Mac
- Now, click the 'Convert' button to start to export playlists from Amazon Music. Then wait it until the downloading process completes.
- Where are Amazon Prime downloads stored on PC? You can check out the Amazon Prime Music download location in your local system drive by clicking the 'History' menu at the DRmare iMazonKit application. Now the Amazon Prime Music songs are available to stream on any media player without any limitations.
Tutorial: How to Transfer Amazon Prime Music Downloads to iPhone/Android Phones
Up to now, you can locate all Amazon Prime Music downloads on your computer. Then, you are able to download these downloads to your iPhone and Android phones. To do this, you'll need to follow different methods due to the distinct operating systems and ecosystems. Here are the steps for each:
Step 1. Import Amazon Music downloads to your iTunes library by clicking the "File" > "Add File to Library" or "Add Folder to Library" options.
Step 2. Connect your iPhone to the computer using a reliable USB cable. Once it's successful, your device will show in iTunes.
Step 3. Hit on the "Music" from the left sidebar under the iPhone icon. Now, you can click the "Sync Music" button to select Amazon Prime Music downloads to upload to iPhone.
Step 4. Finally, click the "Apply" or "Sync" button to perform the syncing process.
Step 1. Connect your Android devices to your computer via a USB cable or WiFi connection. Please set your phone to "File Transfer" or "Media Transfer Protocol (MTP)" mode.
Step 2. Open the File Explorer on your computer and locate the Amazon Prime Music files you want to transfer.
Step 3. Copy these tracks and paste them into the music folder of your Android phone.
Part 3. How to Download Amazon Prime Music - All-Access Playlists to Listen Offline
Prime members can shuffle play songs on demand from a selection of All-Access playlists and download them for offline listening. Note, however, that they are only accessible in the Amazon Music app. Now, let's see how to do that.
Download Amazon Prime Music to PC and Mac for Offline Listening
Step 1. Open the Amazon Music app and sign in to your Amazon Prime account.
Step 2. Click on the 'All-Access Playlists' tab from the 'Home' screen. Find the songs that you'd like to download and click the "+" button to add them to your Amazon Music library.
Step 3. Click on the 'three-dot' icon and select 'Download' to download All-Access Playlists to your Amazon Music app for offline listening.
- Songs downloaded from Amazon Music can only be accessed in the Amazon Music app.
- It is not possible to export or transfer Amazon Music to other applications or devices.
- It is not possible to copy Amazon Music to USB or other external storage.
Part 4. In Conclusion
Now you have learned the best way to download music from Amazon Prime to your PC and Mac computers. That is to use DRmare Amazon Music Downloader, which allows you to convert Amazon Prime Music to FLAC, WAV, MP3, and other common audio files at 5X speed. With it, you can burn Amazon Music to CD, transfer Amazon Music to other devices, and listen to Amazon Music offline on any platform. It is the best helper for you to enjoy Amazon Music!