When it comes to Amazon Music Samsung TV, we should learn that Amazon Music and Samsung Smart TV has integrated. With Amazon Music subscriptions, users can directly stream Amazon Music on Samsung TV.
But what if you cancel the Amazon Music subscription and still want to enjoy Amazon Music on Samsung Smart TV? Please don't worry. In this post, we will here show you how to get Amazon Music on Samsung TV with ease. Just check it out now.
Part 1. How to Get Amazon Music on Samsung TV
In this part, you will get the powerful tool for Amazon Music on Samsung Smart TV. The DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter is the best tool for you to get Amazon Music Samsung TV work offline.
This tool can convert and download Amazon Music to MP3, AAC, etc. for Samsung TV. It can batch convert Amazon Music playlists at a faster speed without any quality loss. Besides, it can keep original ID3 tags during the conversion.
By the way, the DRmare Amazon Music Converter allows you to reset the bit rate, sample rate, etc. of Amazon Music for Samsung Smart TV. And then you can convert and save Amazon Music to the desired format onto your computer. Then you can move Amazon Music to Samsung TV for playing offline.
DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
Part 2. How to Convert Amazon Music for Samsung TV
So, how to get Amazon Music for Samsung TV via DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter? In this part, you will learn how to use this smart tool step-by-step.
- Step 1Open DRmare program and log in your Amazon account
- Download and finish the installation of DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter. Then open it. Click on the 'Sign In' button at the top right of Amazon Music web player. Then you will be required to enter your Amazon account info to complete the sign-in process.
- Step 2Define Amazon Music audio parameters for Samsung TV
- Hit on the menu icon at the upper right. From the list, choose 'Preferences'. Then a new window pops up. Here you need to click on 'Advanced' option. After then, you can start to set the output format, audio channel, bit rate, etc. of Amazon Music Samsung TV. Besides, you can define the output path to save Amazon Music files on your computer in this window.
- Step 3Add and convert Amazon Music playlists for Samsun TV
- After the settings, now you can find the playlists you like on Amazon. Then click the playlist you like and the 'add files' button will shine at the right side. Just click on the 'add files' button to select the whole playlist or just some tracks you like to convert for Samsung TV. Once selected, then click on 'Convert' button and you will see the converting window.
- Step 4Check converted Amazon Music on your computer
- After a while, the conversion process finished. You can click on the 'Converted' icon at the top of DRmare program. Then you will see the converted Amazon Music files listed on DRmare. You can double-click on the track to pre-listen. Or hit on the 'search' icon to locate the files on the target folder on your computer.
Part 3. How to Play Amazon Music on Samsung TV
The instructions above guide you to how to get Amazon Music on Samsung TV without any issues. As for how to play Amazon Music on Samsung Smart TV, now you can follow the steps below to see how to do that.
Step 1. Plug the USB drive to your computer and move Amazon Music to USB drive.
Step 2. Attach the USB with the converted Amazon Music files to the USB port of your Samsung TV.
Step 3. Press 'Home' button via Samsung remote to open Samsung TV Home Screen.
Step 4. Find 'Source' menu on Samsung Smart TV screen. Then choose 'USB Device'.
Step 5. Choose and play the Amazon Music on Samsung TV as you like.
Part 4. Conclusion
In this article, you had got the tool DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter to get Amazon Music on Samsung TV. And then you can play Amazon Music on Samsung Smart TV offline through the USB flash drive.
As for the DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter, it can not only help you get Amazon Music Samsung TV work, it also can let you enjoy Amazon Music offline on the devices and platforms like iTunes, Apple Watch, PS4, etc. without any limit.