- Capture and record audios from YouTube for Spotify.
- Save the formats of audios from YouTube as MP3, AAC, etc.
- Keep YouTube music with high audio quality for Spotify.
- Play downloaded YouTube audio files offline on Spotify.
YouTube offers us video clips, documentary films, audio recordings, movie trailers, live streams, and other content. It enables users to upload, watch, share and even comment on videos. You can explore songs from different kinds of YouTube videos, recordings, films, etc.
Similarly, you can access to diversified music on Spotify, a well-known streaming music service. You can listen to and download the songs you like and save them inside the Spotify app. If you want to add a song to Spotify from YouTube, we will show you two software to help you.
You can enjoy beautiful or impressive songs on YouTube videos when you spend your time on it. For music playback, you don't need to watch the video or films again. DRmare Audio Capture can do you a favor. It is well-designed to capture and record the audio from videos on YouTube. Therefore, you will get a song from YouTube to Spotify for listening repeatedly.
You will figure out how to operate the DRmare Audio Capture in the following steps.
Tips: You will gain a one-minute recorded file from a trial version of the DRmare Audio Capture. If you want to have a full file, you are suggested to buy the DRmare Audio Capture.
MusConv is another effective tool that helps you put YouTube songs on Spotify. It strikes to transfer music from one platform to another one. It's worth pointing out that MusConv just syncs your playlists, not imports real files into the Spotify app. Here is the guide on shifting your music from YouTube to Spotify.
1. Run the MusConv application.
2. Choose YouTube on the left of the conversion window. Log in to your account. Select the playlists you need to convert from YouTube to Spotify.
3. Hit the "Transfer" button. Set Spotify as the place where the converted files will be sent.
4. Click on Spotify and sign in it. Finally, you can link YouTube to Spotify and get the YouTube music on Spotify.
Both of the two ways above can meet your demands of adding YouTube songs to Spotify. Just make your own decision. What can be learned is that the DRmare Audio Capture enables you to personalize output settings and get real YouTube music. It could suit you more.