- Losslessly capture and download Amazon Music tracks
- Record several tracks without interfering each other
- Convert Amazon Music to MP3 and other formats
- Support to play Amazon music on Apple TV offline
Can you get Amazon Music on Apple TV? Now you can get a positive answer. Amazon launched the specialized Amazon Music app on Apple TV in October 2019. People who live in the US, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, India, and Brazil now can look for songs, view lyrics, and access the purchased and uploaded tracks in the Amazon Music on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV.
To get a quick start of setting up the Amazon Music app on Apple TV, in the coming soon paragraphs, you will know about how to play Amazon Music on Apple TV in 2 simple ways. One is common-used but restricted. The other one is little-known but unrestricted. Choose the one that suits you best.
If you are a member of Prime Music or Amazon Music Unlimited, you can directly use the Amazon Music app on Apple TV. Now let's check the simple steps of setting it up.
Step 1. Open the Apps menu in the Apple TV app store, then search for and download Amazon Music. Or turn on the Apple TV Siri Remote and say 'Amazon Music' to find it.
Step 2. After the downloads, launch the Amazon Music app. A six-letter pairing code will show on the screen.
Step 3. Go to 'https://amazon.com/code' via a browser on the phone or computer and get the code.
Step 4. Input the pairing code when it was asked.
Now you have authorized your Amazon account to Apple TV. Just open the Amazon Music on your Apple TV and start to play songs, playlists, and stations.
NOTE: Currently, Amazon Music HD is not available on the dedicated Amazon Music app on Apple TV. Subscribers of Amazon Music HD will get the same catalog as Amazon Music Unlimited users.
It is possible for Amazon Music Free users to enjoy Amazon Music on Apple TV in another way. To put it broadly, this is a universal method to listen to Amazon Music and Amazon Music HD on Apple TV, no matter you have Amazon Music Free, Prime Music, or Amazon Music Unlimited accounts.
This method requires to use an additional tool called DRmare Amazon Music Converter. Specially designed for Amazon Music, this professional tool is able to convert Amazon music to MP3, AAC, M4A, M4B, and convert Amazon Music HD to WAV and FLAC. The output quality is customized, which can stay nearly 100% the same as the original one, or change to others as you like.
Once through the conversion, the Amazon Music songs will save on the local computer forever. Amazon Music Free users can play these songs offline. And subscribers to Prime Music or Amazon Music Unlimited can still enjoy these tracks after the subscription expires.
In the following sections, you can see a detailed guide on how to add Amazon Music to Apple TV.
1. Launch the iTunes app. Open 'File' > 'Add to Library' to find the local folder of Amazon Music songs.
2. Select and import Amazon music files to iTunes for playback on Apple TV. > 'Sync Music' to transfer the Amazon songs from the computer to the iPhone. Don't forget to click 'Done' at last.
3. Set your computer as the iTunes Home Sharing server. Open 'File' > 'Home Sharing' and turn it on.
4. Enable iTunes Home Sharing on your Apple TV by choosing "Settings" > "Accounts" > "Home Sharing".
5. Go back to the main page on Apple TV. Open 'Computers' and choose the shared library.
6. Now you can play any Amazon Music songs from your iTunes library.