"How do I download music from Amazon for offline listening?" You may want to know the answer of it. In Amazon Music, users can listen to streaming music with free and paid subscription. But nowadays, many people want to listen to Amazon Music offline on the go. Thus, is there any way to make it?
In this post, you will get the answer. Here we will show you two best tools to download Amazon Music. Let's move on.
Part 1. Download Amazon Music by DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
How to download music from Amazon Music? To do that, the best tool for you is the DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter. It is a powerful and easy-to-use Amazon Music downloader. It can get Amazon Music download to MP3 and other plain audios. And you get Amazon Music and play on any device offline without any limit.
This tool can batch download Amazon Music at a faster speed with lossless quality. You can customize the output audio parameters for Amazon Music as you want. With this tool, you can easily see how to download music from Amazon Music for offline using.
DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
How to Download Amazon Music - Detailed Steps
- Step 1Login Amazon account on DRmare program
- Get DRmare Amazon Music Converter on your computer at DRmare official website. Then open it. Next, hit on the 'Sign In' button to enter your Amazon Music account.
- Step 2Define output format for Amazon Music
- Click on the Menu icon from the top-right corner on DRmare. Then choose 'Preferences'. A new window pops up. Then hit on 'Advanced' to set the output format for Amazon Music. You can modify the audio format, channel, bit rate, etc. as you like.
- Step 3Select and add Amazon Music playlists to DRmare
- Just find the playlists you like on Amazon. Then click on it. And then add it to DRmare for converting via the 'Add Files' button. Or you can just choose some tracks from the playlist for downloading. Once done, press on the 'Convert' button.
- Step 4Download Amazon Music
- Here you can see the downloading process of Amazon Music. After that, the Amazon Music files will be on your computer. You can find them via the 'Converted' icon.
- Video Demo
Part 2. Download Amazon Music via DRmare Amazon Music Recorder
DRmare Amazon Music Recorder is aimed to record music from Amazon Music and others. It can help you download songs from Amazon Music with lossless audio quality. You can record from Amazon Music Prime and Amazon Music Unlimited. And then it can convert and record Amazon Music to MP3 and other formats for you. So, you can listen to Amazon Music offline on other devices.
Now we provide the free trial version for you. You can install the DRmare Amazon Music Capture program on your computer to have a try. Please follow the bellowing steps to begin recording your Amazon Music.
DRmare Music Capture for Amazon Music
- Step 1Launch DRmare Amazon Music Capture program
- Firstly, please launch the DRmare Music Capture program on your desktop. When you enter the program, you will see that there are a few apps icon in the program interface. Then check if the Amazon Music app or the web browser you use to enter to Amazon Music web player is in the list already. If not, you could click the big "+" button to add it directly.
- Step 2Select output format for Amazon Music
- In this part, you could click "Format" button and you will see a pop-up window. In this window, you could select the output format for your Amazon Music. Here we offer 6 kinds of formats for you, such as MP3, AAC, M4B and more. You just need to choose one of them for your music. Or you could set MP3 format by default as it is of high compatibility of lots of devices. Also, if you want to make Amazon Music more wonderful, you can change the codec, channel, etc.
- Step 3Record and download Amazon Music
- When you finish the setting, please click the web browser to enter to Amazon Music home page. Or launch the Amazon Music app on your computer. And then login in Amazon with your Amazon account. Then you need to choose the music tracks from Amazon Music that you want to capture. Once you find the songs, you have to play them and the DRmare Music Capture program will pop up a recording window. It will start to record and download Amazon Music songs automatically.
- Step 4Adjust recorded Amazon Music
- When the program finishes recording, you could edit for the recorded Amazon Music. You can trim the audio and edit the tags. Then click "OK" button to save your edit.
- Step 5Save Amazon Music on computer
- Finally, you can click "Save" button to save Amazon Music on your computer. Then you can locate them on your computer and stream them to other devices for offline playback.
Part 3. The Verdict
With two tools above, now you can easily download Amazon Music. With DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter, you can download Amazon Music with lossless quality for offline listening. While with DRmare Audio Capture, you can record Amazon Music to MP3, etc. for offline playback.
If you have any other issue, please feel free to write down your comments at the comment section.