- Losslessly record and download Amazon Music songs
- Support to capture multiple tracks without interfering each other
- Convert Amazon Music to MP3 and other formats
- Download Amazon music to play on Apple Watch offline
Q: "Can you play Amazon Music on Apple Watch directly? Pressing the Music Player button on the watch just starts the Apple Music. If I want to play Amazon Music when biking, I have to get the phone out of my backpack and open the Amazon Music app to start the music. Then I have to put the phone back and control it via my watch. This is really cumbersome. Is there any way to play Amazon Music on Apple Watch 4? Thanks for any ideas."
Currently, there is no dedicated Amazon Music app for Apple Watch. And that is why you need to repeat a number of steps to play Amazon Music on your watch. But it doesn't mean there is no workaround to improve the user experience. In this article, I would like to show you a barely known method to listen to Amazon Music on Apple Watch.
This method is commonly used, no matter which type of Amazon Music plan and Apple Watch you are using. It requires you to utilize an additional Amazon Music recorder. To help you save time on testing and comparing the similar products in the market, here I recommend you to try DRmare Amazon Music Recorder first. This software has ranked the most popular product among its peers since it born. Here are 3 main highlights for you to refer to.
1. High output quality. DRmare Amazon Music Recorder preserves nearly the same sound quality as the original tracks, which devotes to provide the most authentic music.
2. Variety output settings. DRmare offers 6 main output formats to save the recordings: MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, M4B, and so forth. Users are able to reset other output parameters like bitrate, sample rate, channel as they required.
3. Intelligent converting techniques. DRmare will automatically identify the tags of each Amazon Music song during the recording, including artists, albums, titles, album art, track numbers and so on.
With the help of the DRmare Amazon Music Recorder, it is simple and easy to download tracks from Amazon Music then import Amazon Music to Apple Watch.
In this section, you will see the detailed instructions on how to stream Amazon Music on Apple Watch. And here are some notice needing attention.
1. To keep the recording process stable, please use the Chrome browser to record Amazon songs from the Amazon Music web player.
2. Some of the Amazon tracks can't be split correctly due to the same compressed code. In this situation, please try to switch Autoplay off and use the built-in splitter in DRmare to manually split tracks.
3. All recordings are available to uncommercial use.
Now you are able to play Amazon Music on your Apple Watch directly. You can also use Siri to control the playback of Amazon Music on Apple Watch.