"Can you listen to Amazon Music on Apple Watch?" Thankfully, the answer is yes. At first, there is no Amazon Music app for Apple Watch. Users cannot find a way to download Amazon Music to Apple Watch. But with the latest version 10.18.0 to Amazon Music on Nov 8, 2021, there is Amazon Music Apple Watch app.
You can now easily find the official Amazon Music app on the App Store of Apple Watch. This is really good news for users of Apple Watch and Amazon Music. One of the biggest benefits of using Amazon Music on your Apple Watch is that you can leave your iPhone behind when you go for a run. Read on and get three ways to play Amazon Music on your Apple Watch.
- Part 1. Get Amazon Music on Apple Watch via iPhone
- Part 2. Use Amazon Music on Apple Watch without iPhone
- Part 3. Listen to Amazon Music on Apple Watch Offline
- Part 4. FAQs about Amazon Music for Apple Watch
- Part 5. Final Thoughts
Part 1. How to Get Amazon Music on Apple Watch via iPhone
"Does Amazon Music work on Apple Watch?" With the update of the Amazon Music app for iOS, users can easily access their favorite Amazon Music songs on their watches. You can stream Amazon Music to Apple Watch from a compatible iOS device. Below is how you can do this.
1.1 How to Connect Amazon Music to Apple Watch from iPhone
Step 1. Power on your iPhone and open the Apple Watch app. If you haven't had the Watch app, go to your App Store and install it.
Step 2. Pair your Apple Watch with your iPhone and then hit on the 'My Watch' option.
Step 3. Go to the 'Available Apps' section and search for the Amazon Music app.
Step 4. Press on the 'Install' button to download and install the Amazon Music app.
1.2 How to Control Amazon Music on Apple Watch via iPhone
From the steps above, you've done all the preparations. You are now ready to stream Amazon Music to Apple Watch from your iPhone.
Step 1. Power on your iPhone and open the Amazon Music app.
Step 2. You can now browse your 'Library' or search for the songs you want to listen to in the 'Find' tab.
Step 3. Tap on the music you want to listen to and you'll see it stream to your Apple Watch. And you can control the playback with your iPhone.
Part 2. How to Use Amazon Music on Apple Watch without iPhone
There is an Amazon Music app for Apple Watch. So, users can directly access Amazon Music songs on their Apple Watch. And here we will show you how to add Amazon Music to Apple Watch.
2.1 How to Download Amazon Music to Apple Watch
You can directly download and install the Amazon Music app on your watch.
Step 1. Touch on the 'Digital Crown' icon to load the Home screen on your Apple Watch. Then launch the 'App Store' app.
Step 2. Type and find the Amazon Music app via the 'Search' function.
Step 3. Click on Amazon Music to get the download page and then hit on 'Get' to install the Amazon Music app for Apple Watch.
2.2 How to Listen to Amazon Music on Apple Watch without iPhone
As you had installed the Amazon Music app on Apple Watch, here you can go on to use Amazon Music Apple Watch.
Note: Please make sure you had subscribed to Amazon Music Prime or Unlimited plan. And ensure that your Apple Watch is the latest version and connects with the WiFi network.
Step 1. Turn on your Apple Watch and then launch the Amazon Music app.
Step 2. Once opened the Amazon Music app on Apple Watch, you will be required to enter a code.
Step 3. Head to https://www.amazon.com.code to log in to your Amazon Music account. Then you will get a 6-character code.
Step 4. Type the code on the Amazon Music app to connect your Amazon Music account with your watch.
Step 5. Once activated the app, then click the 'Library' to find Amazon Music songs you like.
Step 6. Choose a track to play and hit on 'Settings'. Then select to play the song from Apple Watch.
Part 3. How to Listen to Amazon Music on Apple Watch Offline
In this section, we will show you how to connect Apple Watch to Amazon Music offline without Internet. No matter which type of Amazon Music plan and Apple Watch you use, this method works.
All you need is DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter. This software allows you to save Amazon Music downloads to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, and M4B. You can also reset the audio output parameters like bitrate, sample rate, and channel. In this way, you can download and convert Amazon Music songs to Apple Watch-supported audio format.
Besides, since it will keep the original music quality, you can enjoy lossless Amazon Music on Apple Watch. Moreover, it supports batch conversion with a faster 5X faster speed. You can add your favorite Amazon Music to Apple Watch quickly.
DRmare Amazon Music Converter
- Convert Amazon Music to MP3, AAC, M4A, etc. for Apple Watch
- Download Amazon Music to computer without a subscription
- Download and convert Amazon Music at a 5X faster speed
- Play Amazon Music songs on Apple Watch offline without iPhone
How to Put Amazon Music on Apple Watch for Offline Playback
Please first install the DRmare Amazon Music Converter from the 'Download' button above. Then you can follow the steps below to use Apple Watch Amazon Music offline without an iPhone.
- Step 1Define output format for Amazon Music Apple Watch
- Click on the 'Menu' icon from the top-right corner and then choose 'Preferences' > 'Convert'. A new window will pop up and it allows you to customize the output parameters. You can choose to convert Amazon Music to MP3 for Apple Watch. You can also modify the channel, bit rate, and more you like.
- Step 2Add Amazon Music DRmare Amazon Music Converter
- Just find the songs you want to listen to on Apple Watch. Then drag them to the main screen of the DRmare Amazon Music Converter. Or you can copy the link address of the songs and put them into the search bar and touch the '+' icon.
- Step 3Download Amazon Music for Apple Watch
- Now, press the 'Convert' button and this software will download and convert Amazon Music for Apple Watch. After that, the converted Amazon Music files will be on your computer. You can find and listen to them via the 'Converted' icon.
- Step 4Sync converted Amazon Music to iPhone from computer via iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to the computer via a USB connection. Ready to transfer Amazon Music to iTunes.
- In iTunes, open 'File' > 'Add to Library' and locate the 'Converted' folder.
- Click the iPhone icon > 'Music' > 'Sync Music' to sync Amazon Music from the computer to iPhone. Don't forget to click 'Done' at last.
- Step 5Play Amazon Music on Apple Watch without iPhone
- Open Bluetooth on both iPhone and Apple Watch and pair these two devices.
- On the iPhone, launch Apple Watch app. Then select 'My Watch' > 'Music' > 'Add Music' to sync the Amazon audio files.
- Now you can play Amazon Music on your Apple Watch. You can also use Siri to control the playback of Amazon Music on Apple Watch.
Part 4. FAQs about Amazon Music for Apple Watch
Q1: Does Amazon Music Work on Apple Watch without iPhone?
A: Yes. Since the update of the Amazon Music app version 10.18.0, you can directly download Amazon Music to Apple Watch. You can listen to Amazon Music from your wrist without iPhone.
Q2: How Can I Listen to Amazon Music on My Apple Watch without Subscription?
A: You can use DRmare Amazon Music Converter to download songs from Amazon Music. The downloaded songs are yours so you can keep them even without a subscription. Then you can transfer the downloaded songs to your Apple Watch via iTunes. You can listen to offline Amazon Music songs from your wrist without an iPhone.
Q3: Why Is Amazon Music Not Working on Apple Watch?
A: Remember that you need to have an active Amazon Music Prime or Unlimited plan. Then check whether your Apple Watch is connected to a stable WiFi network. If yes, you can update your Amazon Music app to the latest version and restart your Apple Watch. Then you can try using Amazon Music and see if it works.
Part 5. Final Thoughts
The good news for Apple Watch users is that the Apple Watch finally comes with the Amazon Music app. You can combine your Watch with your Prime subscription and listen to Amazon Music on your wrist without an iPhone. But if you have met the problem of Amazon Music not working on Apple Watch, you can try using DRmare Amazon Music Converter to play Amazon Music on Apple Watch. You can navigate to Part 2 to see detailed steps.
Leave a Comment