Does Amazon Music work on Apple Watch? Yes. With the update of the 10.18.0 version, the Amazon Music for Apple Watch app is now available on the App Store. So you can now listen to your favorite Amazon Music tracks directly from your wrist, no iPhone required. You can also enjoy offline streaming if you have an Unlimited subscription.
In this article, we'll show you how to play Amazon Music on Apple Watch with or without an iPhone. You'll also get a way to listen to Amazon Music offline on your Apple Watch for free without a subscription.
Way 1. How to Get Amazon Music on Apple Watch with iPhone
If you want to control the music playback on a bigger screen, then you can stream Amazon Music to Apple Watch from your iPhone. Follow the steps below to download and sync Amazon Music to Apple Watch from your iPhone.
1.1 How to Download Amazon Music to Apple Watch from iPhone
Step 1. Power on your iPhone and open the My Watch app. If you haven't had the Watch app, go to your App Store and install it.
Step 2. Pair your Apple Watch with your iPhone and then hit on the 'My Watch' option.
Step 3. Go to the 'Available Apps' section and search for the Amazon Music app.
Step 4. Press on the 'Install' button to download and install the Amazon Music app on your Apple Watch.
1.2 How to Connect Amazon Music to Apple Watch and Start Listening
Step 1. Open the Watch app and pair it with your Apple Watch.
Step 2. Tap on 'My Watch' > 'Music' > 'Add Music'.
Step 3. Then you'll be directed to your Amazon Music library. And you can add your favorite tracks to your Apple Watch by clicking on the '+' icon.
Step 4. Now you can open the Amazon Music app on your Apple Watch and start listening to songs.
Way 2. How to Play Amazon Music on Apple Watch without iPhone
Can you listen to Amazon Music on Apple Watch without phone? Yes. There is an Amazon Music Apple Watch app on the App Store. So, you can directly download and install this app and then access Amazon Music songs from your wrist without a phone.
2.1 How to Download Amazon Music to Apple Watch from App Store
Step 1. Touch on the 'Digital Crown' icon to load the Home screen on your Apple Watch. Then launch the 'App Store' app.
Step 2. Type and find the Amazon Music app via the 'Search' function.
Step 3. Click on Amazon Music to get the download page and then hit on 'Get' to install the Amazon Music app on Apple Watch.
2.2 How to Listen to Amazon Music on Apple Watch without iPhone
Note: Please make sure you had subscribed to Amazon Music Prime or Unlimited plan. And ensure that your Apple Watch is the latest version and connects with the WiFi network.
Step 1. Turn on your Apple Watch and then launch the Amazon Music app.
Step 2. Once opened the Amazon Music app on Apple Watch, you will be required to enter a code.
Step 3. On your phone or computer, head to https://www.amazon.com.code to log in to your Amazon Music account. Then you will get a 6-character code.
Step 4. Type the code on your Apple Watch to connect your Amazon Music account with your watch.
Step 5. Once activated the app, you can click 'Library' to start playing Amazon Music.
Step 6. If you want to play Amazon Music offline, select a song and tap on the 'Download' button. And then hit on 'Settings' to turn on the offline mode and start enjoying Amazon Music Apple Watch offline.
Way 3. How to Use Amazon Music on Apple Watch Offline for Free
To get Apple Watch Amazon Music offline streaming, you need the Amazon Music Unlimited plan. Want to enjoy offline services without a subscription? In this part, we'll guide you to download and listen to Amazon Music on Apple Watch without iPhone offline for free.
All you need is DRmare Amazon Music Converter, which allows you to download music from Amazon Music Free, Prime, Unlimited or HD. With up to 5x faster download speeds, you can get lossless Amazon Music tracks with full ID3 tags. Also, you can customize the output format as MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A and M4B. In this way, you can not only sync Amazon Music to Apple Watch, but also to other watches or devices.
DRmare Amazon Music Downloader
Please first install the DRmare Amazon Music Converter from the 'Download' button above. Then you can follow the steps below to use Amazon Music on Apple Watch offline for free.
- Step 1Add Amazon Music to DRmare Amazon Music Converter
- Open DRmare Amazon Music Downloader and you will see the Amazon Music app open. Just find the songs you want to listen to on Apple Watch. Then drag them to the main screen of the DRmare Amazon Music Converter. Or you can copy the link address of the songs and put them into the search bar and touch the '+' icon.
- Step 2Define output format for Amazon Music Apple Watch
- Click on the 'Menu' icon from the top-right corner and then choose 'Preferences' > 'Convert'. A new window will pop up and it allows you to customize the output parameters. You can choose to convert Amazon Music to MP3 for Apple Watch. You can also modify the channel, bit rate, and more you like.
- Step 3Download Amazon Music for Apple Watch
- Now, press the 'Convert' button and this software will download and convert Amazon Music for Apple Watch. After that, the converted Amazon Music files will be on your computer. You can find and listen to them via the 'History' list.
- Step 4Sync converted Amazon Music to iPhone from computer via iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to the computer via a USB connection. Ready to transfer Amazon Music to iTunes.
- In iTunes, open 'File' > 'Add to Library' and locate the 'Converted' folder.
- Click the iPhone icon > 'Music' > 'Sync Music' to sync the converted Amazon Music from your computer to iPhone. Don't forget to click 'Done' at last.
- Step 5Play Amazon Music on Apple Watch without iPhone
- Open Bluetooth on both iPhone and Apple Watch and pair these two devices.
- On the iPhone, launch the My Watch app. Then select 'My Watch' > 'Music' > 'Add Music' to sync the Amazon Music files.
- Now you can play Amazon Music on your Apple Watch without iPhone. You can also use Siri to control the playback of Amazon Music.
FAQs about Amazon Music Apple Watch Streaming
Q1: Does Amazon Music Work on Apple Watch without iPhone?
A: Yes. Since the update of the Amazon Music app version 10.18.0, the Amazon Music app can work on Apple Watch. You can listen to Amazon Music from your wrist without iPhone.
Q2: How Do I Get the Amazon Music App on My Apple Watch?
A: You can get the Amazon Music app on your Apple Watch in two ways. The first method is to sync the Amazon Music app to your Apple Watch using the My Watch app on your iPhone. The second is to download and install the Amazon Music app directly from the App Store on the Apple Watch.
Q3: How Do I Download Amazon Music Songs to My Apple Watch?
A: You can only download songs from Amazon Music with the Unlimited plan. To do that, you need to first download the Amazon Music app on your watch. Alternatively, you can use DRmare Amazon Music Downloader to download Amazon Music tracks without Unlimited.
Q4: How Can I Listen to Amazon Music on My Apple Watch without a Subscription?
A: You can use DRmare Amazon Music Converter to download music from Amazon Music without a subscription. After downloading, you can transfer them to your Apple Watch via iTunes. You can then listen to offline Amazon Music songs from your wrist without an iPhone.
Q5: Why Is Amazon Music Not Working on Apple Watch?
A: Remember that you need to have an active Amazon Music Prime or Unlimited plan. Then check whether your Apple Watch is connected to a stable WiFi network. If yes, you can update your Amazon Music app to the latest version and restart your Apple Watch. Then you can try using Amazon Music and see if it works.
From the above, you have learned three ways to listen to Amazon Music on Apple Watch. The first method requires you to keep your iPhone nearby, while the latter two methods allow you to enjoy Amazon Music Apple Watch offline without your iPhone. The difference between the latter two is that the former requires an Unlimited plan for offline listening, while the latter does not. It is also worth mentioning that if you have encountered the problem that Apple Watch cannot play Amazon Music, you can try to use DRmare Amazon Music Converter to play Amazon Music on your Apple Watch. You can navigate to Part 3 to see detailed steps.