"Can you use Amazon Music on Apple Watch?" Of course, yes. Amazon Music has integrated with Apple Watch since Nov 8, 2021. That's to say, Amazon Music subscribers can access Amazon Music on Apple Watch with ease.
With the Amazon Music app in the latest version 10.18.0, you can get Amazon Music Apple Watch to work. And you can enjoy millions of songs from Amazon Music on your Apple Watch. If you have no idea how to connect Amazon Music to Apple Watch, then you can check out this post.
In this article, we will show you how to download Amazon Music on Apple Watch. And we will show you how to play Amazon Music on Apple Watch via other methods. Just find out more detail below.
Part 1. Can You Get Amazon Music on Apple Watch?
"Does Amazon Music work on Apple Watch?" From the beginning, we know that there is an Amazon Music app on Apple Watch. So, users can directly access Amazon Music songs on their Apple Watch. And here we will show you how to install Amazon Music on Apple Watch. Then we will guide you on how to play Amazon Music on Apple Watch.
Section 1. Install Amazon Music App for Apple Watch
1. Via iPhone
Step 1. Power on your iPhone and open the Apple Watch app.
Step 2. Connect your Apple Watch with your iPhone and then hit on the 'My Watch' option.
Step 3. Go to the 'Available Apps' section and search for the Amazon Music app.
Step 4. Press on 'Install' button to install Amazon Music app on Apple Watch.
2. Via Apple Watch
Step 1. Touch on the 'Digital Crown' icon to load the Home screen on your Apple Watch. Then launch the 'App Store' app.
Step 2. Type and find the Amazon Music app via the Search function.
Step 3. Click on Amazon Music to get the download page and then hit on 'Get' to install Amazon Music app for Apple Watch.
Section 2. How to Play Amazon Music on Apple Watch
As you had installed the Amazon Music app on Apple Watch, here you can go on to use Amazon Music Apple Watch. Please make sure you had subscribed to Amazon Music Prime or Unlimited plan. And ensure that your Apple Watch is the latest version and connects with WiFi network. After that, then we will move on to stream Amazon Music on Apple Watch.
Step 1. Turn on your Apple Watch and then launch the Amazon Music app.
Step 2. Once opened the Amazon Music app on Apple Watch, you will be required to enter a code.
Step 3. Head to https://www.amazon.com.code to log in to your Amazon Music account. Then you will get a 6-character code.
Step 4. Type the code on the Amazon Music app to connect your Amazon Music account with your watch.
Step 5. When activated the app, then click the 'Library' to find Amazon Music songs you like.
Step 6. Choose a track to play and hit on 'Settings'. Then select to play the song from Apple Watch. Now, you can play Amazon Music on Apple Watch without phone.
Part 2. How to Get Amazon Music on Apple Watch - Tools You Need
This method is universal. No matter which type of Amazon Music plan and Apple Watch you use, it helps you a lot. In this part, we will introduce two tools to help you. Let's check out more detail below.
1. DRmare Amazon Music Converter
To download Amazon Music to Apple Watch, it requires you to utilize an extra Amazon Music downloader. Here we will recommend DRmare Amazon Music Downloader to you. This software has ranked the most popular product among its peers since it has born. Here are 3 main highlights for you to refer to.
1. High output quality. DRmare Amazon Music Downloader preserves the same sound quality as the original tracks. It is devoted to providing the most authentic music.
2. Variety output settings. It offers 6 main output formats to save the Amazon Music downloads: MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, and M4B. Users also can reset other output parameters like bitrate, sample rate, and channel.
3. Intelligent converting techniques. It supports batch conversion with a faster conversion speed. In general, it works at a 5X faster speed while downloading Amazon Music on Apple Watch.
How to Download Amazon Music to Apple Watch Supported Files by DRmare Amazon Music Converter
Here is the detailed guide on how to download Amazon Music to Apple Watch by DRmare Amazon Music Converter. Please follow the steps below and learn more.
- Step 1Fire up DRmare Amazon Music Downloader
- DRmare Amazon Music Downloader only allows users to download Amazon Music from its app. Thus, you need to install the Amazon Music app on your computer. After then, download and install the DRmare program to your computer. Then launch it and you will get its main interface.
- Step 2Adjust output settings for Amazon Music Apple Watch
- Apple Watch is compatible with AAC, MP3, AAX, WAV, AIFF, Apple Lossless formats. Please open the setting window to choose the output format of Amazon Music to MP3 or other possible formats for the Apple Watch. If necessary, you can customize other audio parameters, like bit rate and output path.
- Step 3Add Amazon Music to convert and play on Apple Watch
- Please start to find the Amazon Music playlists that you'd like to stream on Apple Watch. After that, right-click the item, and you will go on to copy its link address. Then put the link to the search bar on DRmare search box. And then click on the '+' icon. And you will see the tracks load into DRmare.
- Step 4Download Amazon Music for Apple Watch
- To download Amazon Music to Apple Watch compatible files, please click the 'Convert' button. All Amazon Music tracks will be downloaded as local files and saved to your computer. After conversion, you can click the 'Converted' > 'search' icon to find them.
2. DRmare Audio Capture
Besides the tool above, you can also use the DRmare Audio Capture. It also aims to record and convert Amazon Music songs. It can capture many tracks at the same time without interfering with each other. The difference compared to the above tool is DRmare Audio Capture can capture songs from not only Amazon Music but also other services.
With the help of the mentioned tools, it is easy to download Amazon Music to Apple Watch compatible tracks. Afterward, you can add Amazon Music to Apple Watch for playback without limits.
Part 3. How to Play Amazon Music on Apple Watch without iPhone
Congratulations! Your Amazon Music can be playable on Apple Watch directly. Apple Watch has a 2GB local music storage for users to sync audio files from iTunes Library. Here, we can draw support from iTunes to put Amazon Music on Apple Watch.
- Step 1Sync Amazon Music to iPhone from computer via iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to the computer via a USB connection. Ready to transfer Amazon Music to iTunes.
- In iTunes, open 'File' > 'Add to Library' and locate the 'Converted' folder.
- Click the iPhone icon > 'Music' > 'Sync Music' to sync Amazon Music from the computer to iPhone. Don't forget to click 'Done' at last.
- Step 2Play Amazon Music on Apple Watch without iPhone
- Open Bluetooth on both iPhone and Apple Watch and pair these two devices.
- On the iPhone, launch Apple Watch app. Then select 'My Watch' > 'Music' > 'Add Music' to sync the Amazon audio files.
- Now you can play Amazon Music on your Apple Watch. You can also use Siri to control the playback of Amazon Music on Apple Watch.
Part 4. In Conclusion
In this post, you had got tips on how to make Amazon Music Apple Watch run. You can install and use Amazon Music on Apple Watch in Part 1. Yet, it requires you to be an Amazon Music Prime or Unlimited subscriber. But no worry. You can try the tools in Part 2. By using them, you can convert and download Amazon Music as local files. Then you can add Amazon Music to Apple Watch for use without any limit.