How to Burn CD from Amazon Music
Amazon Music has a huge library of a lot of trending songs, which makes it a great candidate as a competitor of many big music-streaming services. Amazon Music allows you to save the music on your cloud player. So you can play them next time with ease. With the free account, you can only listen to up to 2 million songs. But if you want to access the full library, containing up to 50 million songs, you will have to get the Amazon Music Unlimited Subscription.
Now, if you want to play Amazon Music on your car that only has a CD player, you have to burn Amazon music to CD. In this article, we will be discussing how to download music from Amazon Music in MP3 and burn it onto the CD.
Part 1. How to Record Amazon Music to MP3
Now that you know most of the main features of the Amazon Music streaming service. The next question might be how to download songs from Amazon Music in MP3 format as the songs on Amazon Music are encrypted with a format that only Amazon Music player can play.
To do that, you need to break the encryption so you can convert it into MP3. Or you can take an alternative route to save the music in MP3 format. As breaking the encryption might get a little difficult, we are going to use the alternative way, which is to record the music from Amazon Music instead of downloading. Now we are going to introduce the best tool that you can use to record songs from Amazon Music in MP3 format.
The name of the tool that we are going to use is DRmare Audio Capture. DRmare Audio Capture is an amazingly powerful tool that allows you to record music from Amazon Music or any app with background music in the highest quality possible. It can record any sound or music playing in the background on your computer.
DRmare Audio capture allows you to record music from Amazon Music in your desired format, which in this case is MP3. It has an array of different formats that you can choose from, like MP3, FLAC, M4A, etc. It allows you to extract the music along with the metadata and ID3 Tags. It is one of the best audio extractors that allows you to extract sound or songs from any platform such as Amazon Music, Pandora, Spotify, Tidal, and any app on your computer.
Now we are going to explain how to record music from Amazon Music using DRmare Audio Capture.
DRmare Audio Recorder
- Record audio tracks from Amazon Music in high audio quality
- Convert Amazon Music to MP3 and more audio formats
- Trim the recorded Amazon Music files in clips and more
- Save Amazon Music tracks and play on other devices offline
- Step 1Installing and launching the DRmare Audio Capture
- The first step is to make sure that you have installed DRmare Audio Capture on your computer. Once you are done downloading and installing, launch the DRmare Audio Capture by double-clicking on it. Once it is completely opened, you will see an array of the given apps that you record from. You can also add your apps by simply dragging-and-dropping them into the main interface.
- Step 2Changing the format and other parameters
- Now before we start recording the songs from Amazon Music right away, we need to change the format to MP3. We can do that by clicking on the "Format" icon, and the settings window will appear instantly. Now you can change the format to MP3 by going to the format section. You can also change other parameters like codec, channel, sample rate, bitrate, etc.
- Step 3Record the songs from Amazon Music
- After you are done altering the format and parameters according to your preference, we can start the recording process. Now close the settings tab and go to the main interface of DRmare Audio Capture. Choose the desired browser like Google Chrome browser to open Amazon Music, and log in to your Amazon Music account. Now play your desired song, and DRmare Audio Capture will automatically start recording it.
- Step 4Editing the song once it is downloaded
- After it is done recording, you can trim the songs using the built-in editor. You can click on the "Edit" button, and then you will have the options to trim your music.
- Step 5Save Amazon Music tracks
- At last, hit on the "Save" button to keep all the recorded Amazon Music files onto your computer. Then you could find them on your computer and use them on any other devices for offline listening.
Part 2. How to Burn CD from Amazon Music
Now that you are done recording songs from Amazon Music, you need to burn Amazon Prime Music to CD. There are two direct methods that you can follow to burn songs on the CD. We are going to give you a step-by-step guide on how to burn Amazon Music to CD using both methods.
Method 1: Burn CD from Amazon Music using Windows Media Player
1. Get a blank CD and insert it into the disc drive on your computer.
2. Now launch the Windows Media Player by double-clicking on it on your computer.
3. Import the music into the Windows Media Player by using the drag-and-drop action.
4. Now that you are done importing, you start the burning process by clicking on the "Start Burn" button in the burn panel.
Method 2: Burn CD from Amazon Music using iTunes
1. Open iTunes on your Mac computer by double-clicking on it.
2. Import the songs into iTunes manually or by using the drag-and-drop action. Once the songs are imported, add them to a new playlist.
3. Now insert a blank CD into your CD drive, then go back to iTunes and open the file menu and click on the "Burn Playlist to CD" option.
4. After that, choose the "Audio CD" option, click on the "Burn" button, and it will start the burning process.
Part 3. The Verdict
In this article, we discussed how to download and convert Amazon music to MP3 format and then how to burn a CD from Amazon Music. Hopefully, after reading this article, you will be able to download and burn music from Amazon Music that you can later play anywhere. All of this possible because of the DRmare Audio Capture tool.