YouTube is the most popular video and music streaming service on the internet. Millions of people log onto YouTube to see their favorite content and favorite music from their favorite content creators. YouTube lets you search from a library of millions of videos. It also has one of the vastest music libraries on the planet. Besides, there are thousands of non-label tracks on YouTube that won't be able to find on any streaming services like Spotify.
As you listen to music on YouTube every day, you might want to save the music on some of your storage devices like CDs. In that case, you actually have to burn YouTube Music to CD. And to do that, there are multiple ways on both Windows and Mac. Here in this article, we will be discussing how to download YouTube Music to CD and then how to burn music to a CD from YouTube on both Windows and Mac OS.
Part 1. How to Record Music from YouTube to CD
Before we get started with burning the music on the CD, we first have to download that music from YouTube. To do that, you can use multiple tools available on the internet. But we have the best tool for you to download your favorite music from YouTube. You can download the music on YouTube to use in offline mode, but it only works on mobile phones, and you can't share that with anyone because they are cache files.
DRmare Audio Capture is an amazing tool that you can use to download music from YouTube to CD. And then save it locally on your computer so that you can listen to it while being offline. You can download music from YouTube without having a subscription. It records music from YouTube in multiple formats like FLAC, MP3, AAC, M4A, and many more. It also preserves all the ID3 tags to get the highest possible quality.
DRmare Music Recorder
Here is a quick step-by-step guide on how to download music from YouTube using DRmare Audio Capture.
- Step 1Installing and Launching the DRmare Audio Capture
- The first step of this process should be downloading and installing the DRmare Audio Capture. Once you are done with that, double click on the DRmare Audio Capture to launch the app. Now on the main interface, you will see a selection of preset apps that you can record from. You can also add your own desired apps by clicking on the plus icon.
- Step 2Changing the format and other parameters
- DRmare Audio Capture supports multiple formats like MP3, M4A, FLAC, and many more. You can choose your desired format by going to the format settings. Click on the format icon in the bottom corner of the main interface. And then select the desired format from the given options. You can also change other parameters like codec, bitrate, sample rate, and channel. This allows you to get a more personalized and premium experience.
- Step 3Start playing and capturing YouTube Music
- Now that you are satisfied with all the desired settings, we can start the recording. Now open your desired browser through the main interface and open YouTube. Now search for the desired music on Youtube. Simply start playing the music on YouTube, and it will automatically start recording the audio. This whole process is automated, so you don't have to worry about manually starting the recording. DRmare Audio Capture supports multiple track recordings at a single time, which means you can open multiple browsers and record multiple audio files at once.
- Step 4Trimming the audio once it is downloaded
- Once you are done recording the desired music from YouTube, you can also trim it by using the built-in editor in DRmare Audio Capture. To edit the music file, move the cursor over the music, and then select the editing option. You can either trim, cut or rearrange the audio files according to your desire.
- Step 5Save the track locally
- Now that you are done with recording the music files. You can save the music by clicking on the "Save" button on the bottom corner of the main interface. It will be stored inside your computer's storage. Through the app, you can locate the recorded files by going to history. You can also search for your desired music by clicking on the search icon.
Part 2. How to Burn YouTube Music to CD
Now that you know how to record music from YouTube and save it locally on your computer by using the DRmare Audio Capture. Now the question arises that how to burn music from YouTube to a CD. Now here are two methods that you can use to burn YouTube Music to CD.
Method 1: Burning YouTube Music to CD with iTunes
Step 1: Launch iTunes by double-clicking on the iTunes icon on your computer and then import the downloaded music from YouTube to iTunes.
Step 2: Now, make a playlist to save a collection of music inside that playlist. To make a playlist, click on the "File" button, then click on the "New" button and then lastly click on the "Playlist" button.
Step 3: After you are done making the playlist, insert the CD into the disc drive. Then come back to iTunes and choose the "Burn Playlist to Disc" option, then select the "Audio CD" option and finally click on the "Press" button to start burning.
Method 2: Burning YouTube Music to CD with Windows Media Player
Step 1: Launch the Windows Media Player and insert the CD into the disc drive.
Step 2: Click on the "Burn" button on the top right and then use the 'drag and drop' action to import YouTube Music on the burn list.
Step 3: After you are satisfied with your playlist, click on the "Start Burn" button on the top of the burn menu.
Part 3. In Conclusion
In this article, you got to know how to record music from YouTube to CD and how to burn music from YouTube to a CD using two different methods. That is all you need to know about how to burn music to a CD from YouTube.
If you have any other good idea to burn YouTube Music to CD, please feel free to share it at the comment section and let us know.