"How to add Audible books to Apple Books?" Some users may want to use Audible books in Apple Books app due to some errors in the Audible app. So, they switch to Apple Books. Apple Books is called iBooks previously. It is an app of Apple and it was used to read e-Books or listen to audiobooks.
But how to connect Audible to Apple Books? Please don't worry. In today's post, you will learn how to get Audible Apple Books to work. And you will see how to play Audible books on Apple Books in detailed tutorial. Now, follow us and learn more.
- Part 1. Use Audible Books in Apple Books on Mac
- Part 2. Import Audible to Apple Books and Other Apps
- Part 3. In Conclusion
Part 1. How to Add Audible Books to Apple Books on Mac
If you have a Mac computer with macOS 10.15 Catalina already, then you can use the Apple Books app to enjoy Audible books. If not, then you can upgrade your Mac computer's system to macOS 10.15 Catalina first. Then you can go to transfer and play Audible books on Apple Books app.
To import Audible to Apple Books, you need to download the Audible audiobooks first. And then you need to authorize Audible account on Apple Books. Now, let's check out the detailed steps below.
Step 1. Head to the Audible official website on your Mac computer.
Step 2. Go to the Library section. Then find the book you want to download.
Step 3. Hit on the Download button next to the audio book. And it will start downloading.
Step 4. Once downloaded, click on the downloaded file on the browser. Then it will show in the Apple Books app.
Step 5. Then you can go to the Apple Books app. Click on 'File' option and choose 'Add to Library'.
Step 6. Select the downloaded Audible books and highlight it. The click on 'Add'.
Step 7. Then you will find the Audible books on the 'Audiobooks' section in the Apple Books app.
At last, you can start to play Audible books on Apple Books app on Mac with ease.
If it is your first time to download Audible books on Mac, you need to authorize your Audible account first. Please follow the steps below.
- On the Apple Books app, go to the 'Store' button.
- Hit on the 'Authorizations' button and the 'Authorize This Computer' buttons.
- Now, you will see a message window and ask you to authorize. Then hit on 'OK'.
- Type your Audible account's information.
- At last, press the 'Activate in Apple Books' button.
Part 2. How to Play Audible Books on Apple Books and Other Apps
If you don't have a Mac computer, you can try to link Audible to Apple Books app on your iOS devices. To move Audible books to iOS devices, you need to make Audible audiobooks to plain audio files first. Here you can use the DRmare Audible Audiobook Converter to help you.
It can bypass the protection from Audible audiobooks without any issue. And it can convert and output Audible audio books to plain audio formats like MP3, FLAC, WAV and more. It can also let you adjust the audio channel, bit rate and more for the Audible books before converting.
Besides, you can split the large audio files into small parts if you want. And you can change the pitch, volume and more for Audible audiobooks. With this tool, you can save Audible books as local files. Then you can add Audible books to Apple Books and other apps or platforms for use offline.
Moreover, DRmare Audible Converter not only can convert audiobooks from Audible, but also audio from Apple Music, iTunes, and local device. Just download it on your computer and try it out now.
DRmare Audible Audiobook Converter
- Remove right limitation from Audible audiobooks, iTunes music, common audio files, etc.
- Batch convert Audible to MP3, AAC, M4B, M4A, FLAC, etc. at a fast speed
- Split big audiobook files into small parts for easy use and management
- Alter the output audio parameters like codec, channel, etc. for Audible books in Apple Books
How to Convert and Transfer Audible Books to Apple Books and Other Platforms by DRmare Audiobook Converter
Once installed the DRmare Audiobook Converter on your computer, then open it. Please note that the Audible books you want to convert needs to be downloaded in advance.
- Step 1Import Audible audiobooks to DRmare Audio Converter
- Find and hit on the 'Add Files' button on the DRmare program. Then you can head to choose and import the downloaded Audible books to DRmare.
- Step 2Choose output format for Audible books to Apple Books or else
- To make Audible books compatible with Apple Books and other apps, you need to reset the output audio format for them. Please click on the 'audio' icon on the DRmare Audible Converter. Then it will show a settings window. There you can choose the output audio format and other audio parameters for your Audible audiobooks. You can change the audio codec, channel and so on for the Audible audiobooks. And then click 'OK' to apply.
- Step 3Convert Audible audiobooks
- Now, touch the 'Convert' button and DRmare Audible Converter will start to convert Audible books for Apple Books and other apps. After a while, the process is done. And then you can locate the converter Audible audiobooks in the History section.
- Step 4Add and Play Audible books on Apple Books
- Here you can head to add Audible books to iTunes and then move them to Apple Books app on your iOS devices. Here let's learn more how to make it below.
- Go to the iTunes program to add the converted Audible audiobooks to iTunes library.
- Link your iOS device to your computer. Then hit on the 'device' icon on iTunes.
- Touch the 'Audiobooks' section and sync your audiobooks. And then click on the 'Apply' button.
- Launch the Apple Books app on your iOS device. Head to 'Library' > 'Collections' > 'Audiobooks' to play Audible books on Apple Books app.
Part 3. In Conclusion
Now, you learned how to use Audible books in Apple Books in two methods. If you use a Mac computer, you can use the way in Part 1 to play Audible books on Apple Books app directly. Otherwise, you can try the second method by using DRmare Audible Audiobook Converter to convert Audible books to plain audio files for use anywhere. In this case, you can add Audible books to Apple Books app on your iOS devices. Also, you can transfer the converted Audible audiobooks to other platforms for listening offline.
Leave a Comment