Q: "Hi, I have an iPad and an Android phone. But when I log into the Audible app on my Android phone, some of the books don't show up in my library. Also, I can't seem to find a way to "transfer" the audiobook to my phone. Is there a good solution for this? Thanks!"
If you're wondering how to sync Audible across devices, then you've come to the right place. In the following sections, we'll walk you through the different ways to make Audible sync between devices. After syncing, you can even continue listening at the same location where you last listened.
- Part 1. Sync Audible between Devices via Finder
- Part 2. Sync Audible Across Devices via Audible
- Part 3. Sync Audible Multiple Devices via DRmare
- Part 4. Sync Audible and Kindle
- Part 5. FAQs about Audible Sync Across Devices
Part 1. How to Sync Audible between Devices via Finder
You can sync Audible audiobooks on your Mac to your iPhone, iPad, or other iOS devices. You can sync all or a selection of audiobooks across devices via Finder.
Step 1. Connect your device to your Mac with the same Wi-Fi connection.
Step 2. On your Mac, open Finder, and then select your device in the sidebar.
Step 3. Click on "Audiobooks" in the button bar.
Step 4. Check the "Sync audiobooks onto..." checkbox.
Step 5. Select either "All audiobooks" or "Selected audiobooks" according to your needs.
Step 6. Click on "Apply" to sync Audible across devices.
Part 2. How to Sync Audible Across Devices via Audible
Whispersync for Voice will usually automatically sync your location in the audiobook on Audible. However, if you find Audible not syncing, then you need to manually sync your device location. Please follow the steps below to make Audible sync device position on your Android or iOS device.
(Note: Your device needs to be connected to a wireless Internet connection in order to sync.)
Step 1. Open the Audible app on your Android or iOS device.
Step 2. Tap on "Profile" and then select the "gear" icon at the top right.
Step 3. Select the "Player" option and scroll down to find "Sync Device Position".
Step 4. Toggle the slider of "Sync Device Position", first off and then on.
Your device will now sync its position with your other devices that use Audible.
Part 3. How to Sync Audible on Multiple Devices via DRmare
In addition to the two methods above, you can also use DRmare Audio Converter to make Audible sync multiple devices. Also, if you have encountered with a problem with Audible not syncing across devices, you can seek help from it.
DRmare Audible Converter allows you to download Audible audiobooks to your local drive. Then you can transfer and sync Audible between devices with ease. It will keep the original metadata information and 100% audio quality of your downloaded audiobooks. With a download speed of up to 30X, you can download and sync Audible books quickly.
In this way, you can sync Audible across devices without the device limit. And you can also use it to convert Audible books into multiple formats, including MP3, FLAC, AAC, and so on. After converting, you can transfer the downloaded books to any other device for listening.
DRmare Audio Converter
- Download Audible audiobooks to PC with lossless sound quality
- Transfer and sync Audible across devices without a device limit
- Faster download speed of up to 30X, edit the output parameters
- Preserve full ID3 tags and original sound quality of Audible audiobooks
How to Sync Audible to Multiple Devices with DRmare Audible Converter
When it comes to syncing Audible books between devices, DRmare Audible Converter is the best tool you can use. Follow the steps below to download Audible audiobooks and sync Audible across devices.
- Step 1Open DRmare Audible Converter
- Tap the 'Download' button above to download and install the DRmare Audible Converter for Windows or Mac on your computer. Once installed, launch it and you will see its main screen as we show above.
- Step 2Import Audible audiobooks to DRmare Audio Converter
- Before adding Audible audiobooks to this downloader, you need to download Audible audiobooks from Audible in advance. Next, you can click on the 'add files' button on the DRmare Audible Converter to import the Audible books for syncing.
- Step 3Set output format for Audible syncing
- Please click on the 'audio' icon on DRmare Audible Converter. And then you can go to customize the output audio format, sample rate and more for your Audible audiobooks. To make Audible sync multiple devices, you can select the MP3 output format.
- Step 4Download Audible books for syncing
- Touch the 'Convert' button to start downloading Audible audiobooks. When the process is done, you can hit on the 'history' icon to find the downloaded Audible audiobooks. You can now sync Audible books to multiple devices without limitations.
Part 4. How to Sync Audible and Kindle
Above are the common three ways you can use to sync Audible across devices. Since there are so many people wondering how to sync Audible and Kindle, we will show you in the following section.
Method 1. Use Whispersync on Amazon Site
Step 1. Visit the official site of Amazon and then log in to your account.
Step 2. Click on "Manage Your Content and Devices".
Step 3. Select the "Preferences" tab.
Step 4. Turn on the feature of "Whispersync Settings".
Method 2. Use the Kindle App
Step 1. Open the Kindle app and navigate to "Settings".
Step 2. For Android and Fire tablets, activate "Whispersync for Books". For iOS, go to "Others" and turn on "Whispersync for Books".
Part 5. FAQs about Audible Sync Across Devices
Q1: Can I Have My Audible Account on 2 Devices?
A: Yes, there is no limit to the number of devices you can use with your Audible account.
Q2: Why Won't My Audible Books Sync to My iPhone?
A: You can first check your network connection. And then sign out and sign in to your Audible account. If the two methods don't work for you, you can follow the 3 ways mentioned above to sync Audible books.
Q3: How Do I Sync Audible Books between Devices?
A: You can sync Audible across devices in 3 ways. The first way is to use Finder on your Mac to sync Audible to all iOS devices. The second way is to manually make Audible sync position between devices in the Audible app. The third way is the most effective way, which is to use DRmare Audible Converter. You can use it to sync Audible on multiple devices without limitations.
Leave a Comment