It is a good idea to insert music from Spotify to PowerPoint. But do you know how to do that? This article serves as a guide to learn about the process to carry out this task. Of course, you need third-party software to make the insertion of the soundtracks without any data loss. There are ample tools are available in the digital space to assist in this process. But you can connect with this article to discover the right solution to add Spotify songs into PowerPoint.
Here, we will introduce a powerful tool to let you download and convert Spotify playlist on your computer. Later, you can get how to use Spotify in PowerPoint. The entire process is simple, please scroll down to get started.
Part 1. Make Spotify PowerPoint Work - Best Tool
The best tool that helps you to download music from Spotify to PowerPoint is the DRmare Spotify Music Converter. This program decrypts the protection from Spotify songs and convert them into MP3, FLAC, AAC file formats. And then you can store them in your local device for use anytime.
The DRmare Music Converter can keep lossless audio quality from Spotify. Also, you can alter other output audio parameters like bit rate, and more to get better quality of Spotify music. After converting, you can store Spotify songs on your device for use anytime. You can insert Spotify music into PowerPoint or other platform to use with ease.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
Part 2. How to Convert Spotify Music for PowerPoint - Easy Guide
In this section, you will learn how to download Spotify songs for use in PowerPoint using the DRmare Music Converter. Follow up the below guidelines to download music from Spotify to computer as local files.
- Step 1Add the songs from Spotify to DRmare Music Converter
- Download and install the DRmare Music Converter program from its official website. Then open it and choose the favorite Spotify playlists from the pop-up Spotify app. You can get the music tracks by copying the link via the 'Share' > 'Copy Playlist Link'. Then, paste it nearby the '+' icon at the DRmare Music Converter main screen.
- Step 2Set output format of Spotify for PowerPoint
- Next, click the Preferences icon from the Menu. Then choose and click on 'Convert' option to set output file format, bit rate, sample rate, channel, and conversion speed for Spotify songs for PowerPoint. You can go ahead to opt to convert Spotify to MP3 or other plain audio formats you like. Also, you can adjust the sample rate, bit rate and more from the drop list of each section. Then, save the changes you set by clicking the 'OK' button.
- Step 3Convert and download Spotify music for PowerPoint
- Touch and press on the 'Convert' button. Then DRmare Music Converter will start to convert and download Spotify songs as local audio files for you to put on PowerPoint. You can wait for the conversion complete. After then, you can go to the 'converted' icon to check the downloaded Spotify songs on DRmare converted window. And then you can head to the target folder of your computer that saved the local Spotify music files.
Part 3. How to Insert Music from Spotify to PowerPoint
After downloading Spotify songs to computer as local files, then you can stream them offline anywhere without any data loss. Now, let's see how to link Spotify to PowerPoint. Just follow the steps below and start to insert music from Spotify to PowerPoint.
Step 1. Open the PowerPoint program by double-clicking the tool icon.
Step 2. Press the Insert menu and select 'Audio' from the Media module.
Step 3. Choose 'Audio on My PC'. Navigate the folders and choose the Spotify songs from your computer and insert them into the PowerPoint.
Part 4. Conclusion
Thus, this article had shown you how to insert music from Spotify into PowerPoint in detail. To do that, you just need to use the DRmare Music Converter to help download Spotify songs as plain audio files onto your computer. You can use it to convert Spotify files to other common audio formats with lossless quality kept. And you can reset the audio quality of the Spotify music tracks. Finally, you can directly add Spotify music to PowerPoint as the background music in no time.