Export Spotify Playlist to Excel? Solved!
Q: "I want to save information about Spotify music on the excel. So much detail including year, genre, title, artist, etc. I have to export that it makes me annoyed. Is there any good way for me to finish the hard task?"
Wonder how to export Spotify playlist to excel? If you just copy and paste the data, you have to spend a lot of time to figure out URL, album, artist, track number, title, etc. So is there any way that is more convenient to transfer playlist from Spotify to excel? Actually yes. You will find a surprising tool below that helps you move the information of Spotify tracks to excel. Moreover, we also offer you an extra method to download the Spotify playlist to other formats like MP3.
Part 1. Export Spotify Playlist to Excel
- The tool you can use for exporting the Spotify playlist to excel is Exportify. It's a web-based app that is powerful to save Spotify playlist to excel. You can follow the guide to finish exporting.
- 1. Click the link: https://rawgit.com/watsonbox/exportify/master/exportify.html
- 2. Tap on 'Get Started'. Then sign in your account.
- 3. The Exportify tool will represent your Spotify playlists. Click the 'Exportify' icon. You can thereby get detailed information on an excel list.
- At last, you can get an excel list with all the information on Spotify tracks with the Spotify to excel tool.
Part 2. More Tips: Download Spotify Playlist for Offline Listening
As a user of Spotify, you can subscribe to Spotify's premium plan with a monthly payment to download Spotify music. In this way, you are available to access the songs with high quality. But you can just listen to them inside the Spotify app because the songs are formed in a special format for digital rights management.
If you want to export Spotify playlists for offline listening, you can use an effective tool - the DRmare Spotify Music Converter. The DRmare software allows you convert Spotify playlists to MP3, FLAC, AAC, WAV, W4A and ordinary formats.
Furthermore, you can edit Spotify music info manually though the tool can preserve them automatically. You can gain the converted Spotify files within a few minutes as the program runs at a 5X faster speed. Most importantly, the files you get all kept losslessly.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
- Covert songs from Spotify to common audio files.
- Download Spotify playlists to MP3, FLAC, AAC, W4A and W4B.
- Preserve ID3 tags of Spotify music, edit output settings.
- Work at 5X faster speed, give you back lossless Spotify files.
How to Download Spotify Playlist for Offline Listening with DRmare
DRmare Spotify Music Converter supports both Windows and Mac OS. Now you are offered a concrete tutorial to save Spotify playlists for offline listening. With just a few clicks, you can easily copy Spotify playlists to your devices for your entertainment.
Note: You can only get a one-minute file of each Spotify track with the free trial of the DRmare software. To have a fully converted file, you are suggested to buy the DRmare Spotify Music Converter.
- Step 1Export Spotify Playlists to DRmare
- Launch the DRmare Spotify Music Converter after you install it on your computer. You can see a clear interface. The Spotify app will be opened automatically at the same time. Select the songs you plan to convert and drag them to the conversion window. Or you can copy and paste their URL into the search bar of the interface. Then hit the '+' button. The Spotify tracks will be all loaded.
- Step 2Set Output Parameters
- Click the 'Preference' button on the top right of the window. You can set the output format as you like. The DRmare Spotify Songs Downloader also permits you to customize the channel, bit rate, and sample rate. Hit the 'Converted' icon on the bottom, you can reset the folder for output playlists. In addition, you can also archive the output files by Artist/Album or Artist. If you set the conversion speed as 1X, unexpected errors will be avoided.
- Step 3Convert Spotify Playlists to Your Computer
- Click the 'Convert' button. Then the conversion will begin. The process will not last for a long time. The transferred Spotify files can be found in the output folder after the conversion is finished. Now, you can import the converted Spotify playlists on your devices and listen to Spotify music offline.
Part 3. To Sum Up
As you can learn from the above, you can export Spotify playlist to excel with ease via Exportify. You can get the info about the Spotify tracks in the excel for your data analysis. Additionally, the DRmare Spotify Music Converter helps you download playlists from Spotify without a subscription and it also save the ID3 tags of the Spotify songs. In a word, the tool enables you to win the music from Spotify and enjoy it offline on your favorite devices.