How to Get Bixby Spotify Work
Bixby is a voice-controlled digital smart assistant for Samsung smartphone devices. It comes equipped with most of the recent Samsung smartphone devices. Some Samsung smartphones have a dedicated button for Bixby voice assistant. But it was later discontinued in later models because they complained of having accidental launches due to the additional dedicated button.
Another disadvantage of having a dedicated Bixby button was that you could not remap the button to do some other task. Of course, there were other indirect methods to remap the button, but there was and still is not a direct method.
Now coming back to Bixby, it is a decent assistant, and Bixby and Spotify are also integrated with each other. You can listen to Bixby Spotify using a voice command. Spotify is directly integrated with Bixby, so that makes the whole experience more seamless. Even though opening Spotify through Bixby can be hard sometimes, but it usually works just fine. Now in this article, we will be discussing how to use Bixby with Spotify.
Part 1. How to Connect Bixby to Spotify
Bixby is very simple and easy-to-use as an assistant. We can easily link Bixby to Spotify. But for those who are not much familiar with android devices, we have compiled a shortlist of steps that you can follow to learn how to connect Bixby to Spotify.
1. Launch the Bixby using the "Hi Bixby" command or just press and hold the Bixby button.
2. Now you need to have Spotify installed on your phone. Once you do, just say "Play Music", and a prompt will appear asking you to sign in to your Spotify account.
3. Once you sign in to your Spotify account through that prompt, Spotify will be linked with Bixby.
Playing Spotify Songs Using Bixby
Now that you are done linking your Spotify account with Bixby. The next step is to play Spotify songs using Bixby. Here is how to do that.
1. Launch Bixby by pressing and holding the Bixby button or saying, "Hi Bixby".
2. Then play the song by saying, "Play a song", you can play a specific song too. Spotify will automatically start playing the song through Spotify.
3. You can control the playback using voice commands like "Pause" or "Skip".
Part 2. How to Fix Spotify Bixby Connection Issue
Now, this also comes with its own drawbacks. Spotify and Bixby integration is only available in countries like the USA and some other European countries. This integration only works in above mention countries, so if you live in any other country or region, it won't work for you.
Now, if you live in any other countries other than the above mention places and still want to play Spotify using Bixby, you can play downloaded Spotify songs through Samsung Music. Now we are going to guide you, how to use Spotify on Bixby.
Part 3. How to Get Bixby Spotify Work Offline
Now to download Spotify songs so you can play them on Bixby while being offline, we are going to introduce a tool that allows you to download songs from Spotify that can listen to on Bixby.
The tool is called DRmare Spotify Music Converter. DRmare Spotify Music Converter is an amazing tool that allows you to download Spotify music seamlessly. It is a professional tool that can also be used for domestic purposes. It comes equipped with all the new professional features that make it an amazing option. It is one of the few tools that can download songs from Spotify without premium at up to 5x faster speeds than other apps.
It can easily download songs from Spotify while preserving the ID3 tags and all the important metadata to get the best experience possible. DRmare Spotify Music Converter allows you to download and convert music from Spotify into your desired format. Format options on DRmare Spotify Music Converter include MP3, WAV, FLAC, etc.
It also has other settings that allow you to download songs from Spotify with the best sound quality possible. By downloading songs from Spotify, you can get an ad-free experience. Now that you know all the necessary information about the DRmare Spotify Music Converter, here is a brief step-by-step guide to download Spotify songs using DRmare Spotify Music Converter.
- Step 1Add the Spotify songs to DRmare Spotify Music Converter
- Open the DRmare Spotify Music Converter, and Spotify will automatically be loaded for you. Now search for your desired songs from Spotify's library. Once you do, copy its URL link and paste it in the input field on the main interface of DRmare Spotify Music Converter. Drag-and-Drop action can also be used to import the Spotify song on DRmare Spotify Music Converter.
- Step 2Alter the settings and other parameters
- The next step is to adjust the settings according to your preference so you can get a more personalized result. The crucial step is to change the format of the songs to MP3 so you can play it anywhere. You can do that by going to the "Preference" tab and changing the format to MP3 from the format section. While you are on it, change the other settings as well to get a more personalized result.
- Step 3Download and convert the music
- Now that you are done changing the settings, simply click on the "Convert" button to start the downloading process. It will be done downloading in a matter of seconds. Once it is done downloading, it will be available in the destination folder.
- Step 4Play Spotify songs through Bixby
- Now that you are done downloading the songs from Spotify, the next step is to play it on your Samsung smartphone through Bixby. First of all, connect your smartphone to your computer and transfer the Spotify songs from your computer to your smartphone. Now set Samsung Music as the primary player and play the Spotify songs by using a simple voice command such as "Play music".
Part 4. In Conclusion
Now that you are at the end of the article, if you read the whole article, then you will be able to play Spotify Bixby. You will not even need to have a Spotify account. DRmare Spotify Music Converter is an amazing tool that comes in handy when you want to download songs from Spotify.