How to Transfer Playlist from Spotify to Apple Music
"I have been a long time user of Spotify, but after trying out the 3 months free subscription of Apple Music, I decided to move from Spotify to Apple Music. Because it offers best beat 1 radio service, larger music library and it works better with the Mac, iOS devices. But how can I do that?" - Asked by Victoria Ramon from Reddit.
Although Apple Music doesn't have as many subscription members as Spotify, it is growing in a much faster rate. And Apple devices don't work with most thrid party audio services. Take the latest HomePod smart speaker for example, it only supports its unique streaming service. If you enjoy Apple devices, you should definitely turn to its audio service. But should you dutch your favourite Spotify playlists? Absolutely not. Here we offer you the best tips to transfer music from Spotify to Apple Music streaming service.
View also: How to Import Apple Music Songs to Spotify
Part 1. Simple Way to Move Spotify Music to Other Streaming Service
When it comes to transfer Spotify playlist, there are a few apps such as Stamp or SongShift can help you do that easily and you just just to pay a small amount. These apps all work in a similar way. Here I take the Stamp for example to show how to export Spotify to Apple Music.
Step 1. Visit Exportify website and follow the page instruction to input your Spotify account and password to export your playlist as .CSV files.
Step 2. Download Stamp app from Stamp's official website, it supports Android/iOS mobile devices or desktop computers.
Step 3. You can open the Stamp app, then select the exported CSV playlist file and then click "Parse".
Step 4. It will start to import the Spotify playlist to iTunes/Apple Music, please don't close iTunes and wait for it to complete patiently. Note: The free version will only allow you to transfer 10 songs. If you'd like to move unlimited tracks, you can pay $9.99 to get a license for iOS/Android/Desktop or $14.99 for a bundle license.
Stamp doesn't copy the actual music files instead it only exports and imports the .CSV files. This means that it needs to search and analysis the playlists manually from the destination streaming services which takes a really long time. What's more, you can't move the songs out of the music app. Anyway, it does offer a feasible way to switch from Spotify to Apple Music, you won't lose your curated songs, playlist, albums, artists.
Part 2. How to Download Music from Spotify and Import to iTunes Quickly
So is there another way to download and copy the songs by folders directly? Well, Spotify songs are encrypted with DRM protection which prevents you from distributing them outside of the Spotify app. This is really inconvenient. If you are thinking of going from Spotify to Apple Music, you'd better crack songs.
DRmare Spotify Music Recorder for Mac/Windows is one of the best tools to help you here. It is created with all the features to decrypt DRM music files, personalize song parameters and archive the playlist by artist/album. It adopts the 1:1 copy technology to record your Spotify songs in a completely legal way. The converting speed can reach up to 5X converting speed while retaining the original music quality. What is even better is that the trial version is totally free and it works well on both Windows and Mac system. So you won't lose anything by trying it out, right? Just follow the guide to do it now.
View also: Top 6 Best 2018 Spotify Song Downloader
Best and Efficient Spotify Song Converter
- Step 1Add songs from Spotify
- DRmare software support to obtain the music online directly from the URL, all you need to do is to copy the link of the songs and then press "+" button on the DRmare software. Alternatively, you can drag and drop the songs, albums, playlists from Spotify app to DRmare.
- Step 2Personalize audio parameters (optional)
- The best and standard audio format for iTunes/Apple Music is M4A which is encoded in AAC codec. I will highly recommend it. But you don't really need to worry the format because generally any formats such as MP3, M4B, WAV, AAC, FLAC are good. But to manage the output music better, you can customize the output bit rate, frame rate as well as select the option "Archive output tracks by Artist/Album" from the "Preferences" window.
- Step 3Export Spotify to local folder
- In the end, you can select an output folder from your computer and then tap "Convert" button, DRmare software will start to record the songs offline to the output folder you have just selected. It allows to convert up to 200 songs at a time. With the 5X faster converting speed, it will save you a lot of time compared to other rival products.
- Step 4Import songs to iCloud Music Library
- On iTunes, you can click "File" > "Add File to Library" > then you can choose the files you want to import. In order to upload the converted Spotify songs to iCloud Music Library, you can click "..." icon and then choose the menu "Add to My Music". When it is done, you can access them from the Apple Music app on your Android/Windows/iOS mobile devices.
With the DRmare Spotify Music Downloader, it is not only easier to download the entire Spotify playlists, but also save your a lot of previous times on transferring the music files. After downloading, you can copy and paste the files to any players/apps directly. You never need to start from scratch. As for the price, the DRmare software won't charge you much either. It is at a even lower price only $9.95 with money back guaranteed. Before buying, you can also try the free trial version. From my point of view, this is the best way to move from Spotify to Apple Music undoubtedly .