"Is there any way to get Spotify music played on Windows Phone without Spotify app? I had an old Windows Phone and want to listen to Spotify music with it. However, Spotify app is no longer update its features on Windows Phone. Thus, here I wonder if there is anyone that can help enjoy Spotify songs on my Windows Phone in another way."
In fact, when it comes to Spotify app on Windows Phone, users sometimes will meet the problems with Spotify on Windows Phone, such as running slow, etc. And now, there is no update of Spotify app's features on Windows Phone anymore, which is a bad news for Spotify and Windows Phone's users.
But please don't worry. If you are looking for a way to listen to Spotify music on Windows Phone, then you come to the right place. In this post, we are going to show you the best way on how to use Spotify on Windows Phone. Now please follow us to find the solution.
Part 1. Best Tool to Get Spotify on Windows Phone
In order to fix the issue of Spotify and Windows Phone, here we could find other ways to do that. For example, we could download and move Spotify music from computer to Windows Phone. But to download Spotify music to computer for using on other devices, you need to do one thing first. Because Spotify music are protected which can't be downloaded and used directly, we need to use a third-party tool to rip the protection here.
Now let's meet the tool we are going to show you here. It is DRmare Spotify Downloader, which is an easy-to-use and powerful music converter for Spotify. With it, you can convert Spotify OGG to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC and more common audios as well as Windows Phone supported files.
Besides, this tool can convert Spotify music with original quality in a faster speed, which can save your time and let you enjoy better music quality. And it supports to keep full ID3 tags, like genre, title, album cover, etc. so that you can easily manage your Spotify music files.
After converting, the converted Spotify audio files will be saved on your computer and then you can transfer them to your Windows Phone for playing without Spotify app. And you can put them on other devices or platforms for listening on the go offline.
DRmare Spotify Album Downloader
- Clean and beautiful user interface, design for converting Spotify streaming music
- Batch download Spotify tracks at up to 5X speed while retaining original quality
- Rip Spotify to MP3, AAC, M4A for devices like Windows Phone, PS4, etc.
- Keep ID 3 tags, meta data such as artist, genre, author, album cover, etc.
Part 2. Convert Spotify for Windows Phone Step-by-Step
It is easy to use DRmare Spotify Music Converter to convert Spotify music to Windows Phone. It just needs several clicks to finish the whole converting process. Now please install the DRmare program on your computer and follow the steps below to start.
- Step 1Drag Spotify tracks to DRmare main screen
- Launch the installed DRmare Spotify Music Converter from your computer. Then go to Spotify app to drag the songs you like to convert to DRmare's main screen. After that, DRmare will load the Spotify tracks for you. After loading the tracks, you could go ahead to next step.
- Step 2Customize Spotify output format
- To listen to Spotify on Windows Phone, we suggest you to choose MP3 as the output audio format as MP3 is the most acceptable format by most devices. You could click the menu from the top-right corner of DRmare program. Then choose 'Preferences' and then 'Convert' to start to define the output audio format. In addition, you can customize other audio parameters like channel, bit rate quality, sample rate, etc.
- Step 3Start to convert Spotify music
- Now, hit on the 'Convert' button, and then the Spotify songs will be converted and downloaded as local files onto your computer. Then you can check them and start to move them to your Windows Phone for playing.
Part 3. How to Use Spotify on Windows Phone
In the final step, we need to transfer Spotify music files from the computer to Windows Phone as we had got them converted via DRmare Spotify Music Converter. Now let's see how to move and play Spotify on Windows Phone.
Step 1. Connect your Windows Phone with your computer through the USB cable.
Step 2. Find and locate the folder that saved the converted Spotify music files on your computer.
Step 3. Copy and paste the folder of the converted Spotify audio files to your Windows Phone.
After that, the Spotify music files will be on your Windows Phone and you can find them in the target folder. And then you can directly play Spotify on Windows Phone without Spotify app anymore.
Part 4. In Conclusion
With the help of DRmare Spotify Music Converter, you can easily get Spotify music for playing on Windows Phone without Spotify app. What's more, it supports Spotify users to download Spotify songs without premium for offline using. Then you can listen to Spotify music on any other devices you like on the go without any limitation.