How to Put Spotify Music in Premiere Pro
"Recently I had took lots of video clips. Now I want to use Premiere Pro to create a slideshow movie with music on my computer. I want to know if it's possible to add Spotify music to Premiere Pro as the background music for my videos? Thanks a lot for any help."
As we know, a video with background music will make the video look like more vivid and wonderful. And as Spotify is one of the popular music streaming services, most of you will get music from it. But do you know how to put Spotify music in Premiere Pro? If not, you could check this post to see how to do that.
Part 1. Best Tool to Put Spotify Music in Premiere Pro
Nowadays, many music streaming services just allow us to enjoy music on the certain platform, because their songs are in an encoded format, such as Spotify. This is really a huge pain for those who want to make and edit videos. So, you need a third-party tool to help you enjoy Spotify music freely and add them to your videos with Premiere Pro.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter for Mac is a powerful tool for you. It not only can help you get rid of DRM protection from Spotify, but also can convert the songs into MP3 format with lossless quality, so you don't need to worry about the audio quality. What's more, the ID3 tags, metadata will be kept during converting, and you can easily sort the songs.
Here, we provide the trial version for you, it's free. If you are interested in it, hurry to download and follow the instructions we show you at the next part to try it out.
DRmare Music Converter for Spotify
- Get rid of DRM protection from Spotify songs, playlists, albums, etc.
- Support convert Spotify music files at 5X faster speed in lossless quality
- Convert Spotify songs into common MP3, AAC and more formats
- Transfer converted Spotify music to other devices or add to videos
Part 2. Save Spotify Songs to Your Computer
- Step 1Import Spotify songs/playlists
- Once you download and install DRmare Spotify Converter, please launch it. And your Spotify will launch automatically at the same time. Next you could drag and drop the Spotify music tracks you want to convert to the main interface of DRmare converter. Or you also can copy the link from Spotify and paste it to the search box and then click "+" to upload the music.
- Step 2Choose output format
- As the output formats, we offer MP3, AAC, FLAC and other common formats. If you don't know which format is suitable for Premiere Pro, we suggest you choose MP3 format as it is a universal format and good compatibility. And you also can customize the bit rate and select the destination folder for the output Spotify music.
- Step 3Download and save Spotify music
- After that, you could click "Convert" button to start. Then the program will convert your Spotify music files automatically and you just need to wait for the conversion. Once the converting process finishes, the converted Spotify music will be downloaded and saved on your computer and you could click "Converted" to check them.
Part 3. How to Put Spotify Music in Premiere Pro
Now you had got the DRM-free Spotify music and you can use them for any purposes. Here we will show you how to put Spotify music in Premiere Pro. It's very simple. You just need to choose one of the converted Spotify music and then drag it to the project's timeline. And then you could adjust the volume and other elements for your video as you like.
Part 4. The Verdict
That's it. It is so easy, isn't it? With the help of DRmare Spotify Converter, you could remove DRM protection from Spotify music and enjoy them freely. You could add the converted Spotify music as the background music for your video and you could follow the guidance that we show you above to put Spotify music in Premiere Pro.
If you meet any other issue, please feel free to write down on the comment section below and let us know, we will do our best to help you.