"Are you looking for a way on how to add music to Premiere Pro from Spotify?" If so, then you can read this post. As we know, a video with background music will make the video look more vivid and wonderful. To edit video, Adobe Premiere Pro should be the best choice for most people. For music, Spotify is one of the popular music streaming services. So, most of you will get music from it.
In this post, we will guide you on how to add music from Spotify to Premiere Pro. You can get started with the steps below now.
- Part 1. Can You Use Spotify on Premiere Pro?
- Part 2. Get Spotify to Premiere Pro - Best Tool
- Part 3. Convert Spotify Music for Premiere Pro
- Part 4. Add Spotify Music to Premiere Pro
- Part 5. Conclusion
Part 1. Can You Add Music from Spotify to Premiere Pro?
"Why can't you add Spotify music to Premiere Pro?" Here you will find the answer. Premiere Pro is a famous video editing program. It is designed for TV, film and the web. It has lots of features and an unrivaled system of working tools. With it, users can add sound, effects, text and more for their video project.
As to adding audio to video on Premiere Pro, Premiere Pro supports MP3, AAC, WAV, and more. Yet, the music from Spotify is in OGG Vorbis format. And the files are protected, which can't be used on other platforms. So, you can't use Spotify music on Premiere Pro video. But if you want to use Spotify on Premiere Pro, you need to change its audio format. To do that, you will need a third-party tool like a Spotify music converter.
Part 2. How to Get Spotify to Premiere Pro - Best Tool
DRmare Spotify Music Converter is a powerful tool for you. It can help get rid of DRM protection from Spotify. And it also can convert Spotify to MP3 and other audio formats with lossless quality. So, you don't need to worry about the audio quality.
What's more, the ID3 tags and metadata will be kept during converting. And then you can easily sort the songs on your computer. With this tool, you can also set other audio parameters for Spotify songs. You can reset the sample rate, audio channel and more. Also, you can define the place to save the converted Spotify music files on your computer. Moreover, you can download Spotify songs without Premium with this tool. That is to say, all Spotify users can use this tool to download Spotify music without any limit.
DRmare provides the free trial version for you. If you are interested in it, hurry to download it. And then follow the instructions in the next part to try it out.
DRmare Music Converter for Spotify
- Remove DRM from Spotify songs, playlists, albums, etc.
- Support convert Spotify music files at 5X faster speed in lossless quality
- Convert Spotify songs into common MP3, AAC and more formats
- Transfer converted Spotify music to Premiere Pro or other devices
Part 3. How to Download Spotify Music for Premiere Pro
In this part, you will learn how to convert and download Spotify music for Adobe Premiere Pro. To do that, you will need to download and install the DRmare Spotify Music Converter. There are Windows and Mac versions for you. You can choose the right one according to your computer.
- Step 1Import Spotify songs/playlists to DRmare
- Once you download and install DRmare Spotify Converter, please launch it. And your Spotify app will launch at the same time. Next, you could drag and drop the Spotify music tracks you want to convert to DRmare converter. Or you can copy the link from Spotify. And then paste it to the search box on DRmare and click "+" to upload the music.
- Step 2Choose output format for Spotify to Premiere Pro
- As the output formats, we offer MP3, AAC, FLAC and other common formats. If you don't know which format is suitable for Premiere Pro, we suggest you choose MP3 format. MP3 is a universal format and has good compatibility. And you can customize the bit rate and select the destination folder for the output Spotify music. To do that, you need to open the setting window via the 'Preferences' from the menu bar.
- Step 3Download and save Spotify music for Premiere Pro
- After that, you could click "Convert" button to start. Then the program will convert and download Spotify music to computer. Once the converting process finishes, you could click "Converted" to check them.
Part 4. How to Import Music from Spotify to Premiere Pro
Now you had got the DRM-free Spotify music and you can use them on your Premiere Pro video. Here we will show you how to add music to Adobe Premiere Pro from Spotify.
Step 1. Open the Adobe Premiere Pro on your computer.
Step 2. Import and open your video project to add Spotify music in it.
Step 3. Choose the 'Audio' at the top of the Premiere Pro screen. Then the Audio workspace will launch. Or hit 'Windows' > 'Workspace' > 'Audio'. And then work as 'Windows' > 'Media Browser' to set up the Media Browser panel.
Step 4. Under the Media Browser section, you can find the converted Spotify music files on your computer. For Windows, right-click, or for macOS, Control-click at the target folder. And then choose 'Import' to add the Spotify files to the Project panel.
Step 5. Select 'Window' > 'Project' to launch the Project panel. Then double-click on the added audio files to preview them.
Step 6. Drag the audio track to the sequence in the Timeline panel. Then you can start to trim and edit the soundtrack.
Part 5. The Verdict
From this post, you'd learned how to add music to Premiere Pro from Spotify. With DRmare Spotify Music Converter, you could remove DRM protection from Spotify music. And then you can enjoy them freely. Just follow the guidance above on how to add music in Premiere Pro from Spotify.
Leave a Comment