"How to add Spotify music to a video?" Adding music to video will make your video more wonderful. But how to add music to video from Spotify? Spotify is one of the popular music streaming services. It offers lots of great music tracks for users to enjoy. Also, there are users who want to add Spotify song to video for use. But, there is no direct way to make it. So, how?
No worries. Today, in this post, we will show you how to add Spotify music to video. Please take a look at it and learn more.
- Part 1. Add Spotify Music to Video - Tool Needed
- Part 2. Convert Spotify Music for Video Projects
- Part 3. Use Video Editor with Spotify Music
- Part 4. FAQs about Adding Music from Spotify to Video
- Part 5. Conclusion
Part 1. How to Add Spotify Music to Video via DRmare Spotify Music Converter
Before learning how to add Spotify music to a video, we need to learn more about Spotify. Like most music streaming services, Spotify music also can't be played without the Spotify app. Even if you had downloaded Spotify songs with premium, you can't figure it out. The downloaded Spotify songs are cache files on local devices. Also, Spotify music is protected. So, it is impossible to add music from Spotify to video or use Spotify on multiple devices.
So, how to add Spotify music to video? No worries. The DRmare Spotify Music Converter is here to help you. It is the best app to add music to video from Spotify. And it is the perfect music converter to rip protection from Spotify.
With well-designed features, it can convert Spotify to MP3 and many other common formats. And you don't need to sacrifice any converting speed or audio quality. All the info including the ID3 tags and metadata will be kept in batch.
By using the DRmare Spotify Music Converter, you can get local Spotify music files. Then you can add Spotify music to video free on phone and computer.
DRmare Spotify Music Downloader
- Download Spotify music without premium and convert Spotify to multiple audio formats
- Batch convert hundreds of Spotify songs at a 5X faster speed with lossless audio quality
- Add music from Spotify to video app and other devices without hassles
- Keep the ID3 tag info and archive the converted Spotify music files
Part 2. How to Convert Spotify Music for Video
In this part, you will learn how to use DRmare Spotify Music Converter. You can use the free trial version of the DRmare program. It works well with Windows and Mac systems with the latest version Spotify app installed. Just download and try it out here. Then you can see how to add music from Spotify to video. Here we go.
- Step 1Drag and drop Spotify songs/playlists to DRmare
- DRmare software depending on the Spotify app to work. When you run DRmare, you should see the Spotify app launched. Then you need to drag and drop the Spotify tracks to the DRmare converter main interface. Or if you get the link to the songs, you can put it on the search box on DRmare. And then click the "+" button to add through the URL.
- Step 2Adjust output file format for Spotify music to video app
- Depending on the video apps where you want to use Spotify music, the formats may vary. Take iMovie for example, it supports MP3, M4A, WAV, AIFF and AAC. If you don't know what formats are supported on your video editor, you can choose MP3. That is because MP3 is a universal format. Also, you can alter bit rate, channel and more for Spotify music to video editor.
- To start the output settings, please find the Preferences option in the DRmare program. Then hit on the 'Convert' tab in the Preferences window. And then you can begin to alter the output parameters for Spotify music to video apps.
- Step 3Save Spotify tracks to local device for video
- After that, you can click "Convert" to start the converting process. In general, it won't be long to get your songs for its 5X batch converting speed. After converting, you can click "Converted" to find the local Spotify music.
- Step 4Add Spotify music to video on phone
- Connect your Android mobile phone to your computer via a USB cable.
- Copy and paste the local Spotify songs to the music folder on phone.
- After that, you can add music to video from Spotify on your phone.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer via a USB cable.
- Upload and sync Spotify tracks to the iTunes library on iPhone from the computer.
- Then you can get ready to use Spotify music in video app on your iPhone as you want.
How to Add Spotify Music to Video Android
How to Add Spotify Music to Video on iPhone
Part 3. How to Use Video Editor with Spotify Music
After converting Spotify to MP3, you can use the free Spotify tracks for your personal use. Here we will guide you on how to use video editor app with Spotify music. There are many video editing app that uses Spotify music now. They are InShot, Splice, iMovie, Lightworks, GoPro Studio and so on.
Below we will take InShot, Splice, and iMovie as examples of video editor that uses Spotify. Please check the simple steps below.
1) How to Import Music from Spotify to InShot
InShot is an easy and free video editing app for Android and iPhone. It has plenty of features, video creating, adding effects/music and more. Here you can learn how to add Spotify music to video on InShot.
Solution 1: How to Add Music from Spotify to Video in InShot on Android
Step 1. Connect your Android phone to your computer via a USB cable.
Step 2. Move converted Spotify music files to your phone. Then disconnect your phone from the computer.
Step 3. Launch the InShot video editor app on your phone.
Step 4. Create a video project on InShot.
Step 5. Click on the 'Music' tab from the bottom bar. Then hit the 'Tracks' button.
Step 6. Touch 'Featured' and choose the 'Imported music' option.
Step 7. Now, you can browse local Spotify music files from your phone. Then you can add Spotify music to video Android on InShot.
Solution 2: How to Add Music to a Video from Spotify on InShot on iPhone
Step 1. Share the local Spotify tracks to your iPhone via AirDrop or Mail.
Step 2. On the pop-up prompt on the phone, choose InShot.
Step 3. Now you can edit the Spotify track in the InShot app.
2) How to Add Spotify Song to Video in Splice
Splice is also a free video editor app for iPhone and iPad. It is easy for users to edit video projects. Here let's see how to add Spotify music to video iPhone/iPad in Splice.
Step 1. Select the Spotify audio you want and open sharing options.
Step 2. Choose Copy to Splice.
Step 3. From the Music tab, open 'Imported Music' and find the imported Spotify files.
1) How to Add Music to iMovie from Spotify
Step 1. Launch iMovie from your computer to open your project. Click the 'Create New' menu to create a new one.
Step 2. You can add clips or photos from events or your Photos library. And then you can adjust the order of the files on the timeline and split/cut the video files.
Step 3. Click on the sidebar > 'Browse' > iMovie > 'iTunes' > 'Audio'. Then find the Spotify music you want and adjust it on the timeline.
2) How to Add Spotify Music to Video via Premiere Pro
Step 1. Open the project on the Premiere Pro program on your computer.
Step 2. Click on 'Audio' at its top menu bar on the screen. Or select 'Window' > 'Workspaces' > 'Audio' to locate your Spotify music.
Step 3. Choose 'Window' > 'Media Browser' to launch the Media Browser panel. Then you can browse the local Spotify files.
Step 4. Hit on the file you want to import and choose 'Import' to add it to the 'Project' panel.
Step 5. Select 'Window' > 'Project' to show the 'Project' panel. And then choose the Spotify audio files you added just now.
Step 6. Double-click the file to open it in the 'Source' panel. Next, drag it to the sequence in the 'Timeline' panel.
Part 4. FAQs about Adding Spotify Music to a Video
In this section, we will show some frequently asked questions about adding Spotify music to video app. You can check them out below.
Q1: Can You Add Spotify Music to Video?
A: Of course. By using the DRmare Spotify Music Converter, you can add music from Spotify to video with ease. It can help convert and save Spotify songs as local files. Then you can move and use the music files in your video clips without any limit.
Q2: Can I Add Spotify Music to iMovie?
A: Yes. With the tool in Part 1, you can make it without any hassle. With the local Spotify music files, you can then go to iMovie to add Spotify music to video project you want.
Q3: Which Video Editing App Uses Spotify?
A: Now, there is no video editor with Spotify music. That's due to the protection from Spotify songs. Yet, you can break the limits by converting Spotify music to plain audio files. To do that, you can use the DRmare Spotify Music Converter to help you.
Q4: Can You Add Spotify Music to Instagram Video?
A: You can add Spotify music to Instagram Story by grabbing it from the Spotify app. Or you can use a third-party tool to help. Also, you can do that via the DRmare Music Converter
Part 5. Conclusion
It is so easy to add Spotify music to video, right? To do that, you only need a DRmare Spotify Music Converter. Then you can get Spotify music as local files for use. At last, you can learn how to add music from Spotify to video with ease. Now, try DRmare out and create a masterpiece video you like.
If you want to learn how to add Spotify music to other video editors, then you can feel free to let us know in the comment area.
Leave a Comment