"Can you add music from Spotify to videos?" Adding music to video will make your video more wonderful. But how to add music to video from Spotify? Spotify is one of the popular music streaming services. It offers lots of great music tracks for users to enjoy and use. So, there are users who want to add Spotify song to video for use.
Today, in this post, we will guide you on how to add Spotify music to video. Please take a look at it and learn how to do that.
Part 1. How to Add Spotify Music to Video: Required Tool
In this part, we will walk you through how to add Spotify music to a video. But before that, we need to learn more about Spotify.
Like most music streaming services, Spotify music also can't be played without the Spotify app. Even if you had downloaded Spotify songs with premium, you can't figure it out. The downloaded Spotify songs are just cache files on local devices. Besides, Spotify music is protected. So, it is impossible to add music to video from Spotify or use Spotify on multiple devices.
Thus, how to add Spotify music to video? No worries. The DRmare Spotify Music Converter is here to help you. It is the best app to add Spotify music to video app. And it is the perfect music converter to rip protection from Spotify.
With the well-designed features, it can convert Spotify to MP3 and many other common formats. And you don't need to sacrifice any converting speed or audio quality. All the info including the ID3 tags, metadata will keep in batch.
By using the DRmare Spotify Music Converter, you can get local Spotify music files. Then you can add Spotify music to video free on phone and computer.
DRmare Spotify Music Downloader
Part 2. How to Convert and Add Spotify Music to Video
In this part, we will show how to use DRmare Spotify Music Converter. You can use the free trial version of DRmare program. It works well with Windows and Mac systems with the latest version Spotify app installed. Just download and try it out here. Then you can see how to add music from Spotify to video. Here we go.
- Step 1Drag and drop Spotify songs/playlists to DRmare
- DRmare software depending on the Spotify app to work. When you run DRmare, you should see the Spotify app launched. You just need to drag and drop the tracks you want to the DRmare converter main interface. Or if you get the link of the songs, you can click "+" button to add through the URL directly.
- Step 2Adjust output file format for Spotify music to video app
- Depending on the video apps where you want to use the Spotify music, the formats may vary. Take iMovie for example, it supports MP3, M4A, WAV, AIFF and AAC. If you don't know what formats are supported on your video editor, you can choose MP3. That is because MP3 is a universal format. Also, you can alter bit rate, channel and more for Spotify music to video editor.
- Step 3Save Spotify tracks to local device for video
- After that, you can click "Convert" to start the converting process. In general, it won't be long to get your songs for its 5X batch converting speed. But to make it run more smoothly, please disable all your antivirus and firewall. And please don't use any proxy settings on your network either. After converting, you can click "Converted" to find the local Spotify music.
- Step 4Add Spotify music to video on phone
- Connect your mobile phone to your computer via a USB cable.
- Copy and paste the local Spotify songs to the music folder on phone.
- After that, you can add music to video from Spotify on your phone.
- Connect your smartphone to the computer via a USB cable.
- Upload and sync Spotify tracks to the iTunes library on iPhone from computer.
- Then you can get ready to use Spotify music in video app on your iPhone as you want.
How to Add Spotify Music to Video Android
How to Add Spotify Music to Video iPhone
- Video Demo
- In the video, you can learn how to convert Spotify music for video by DRmare Music Converter. And you can see how to add Spotify music to video.
Part 3. How to Use Video Editor with Spotify Music
After converting Spotify to MP3, you can use the free Spotify tracks for any purpose. Here we will guide you on how to use video editor app with Spotify music. There are many video editing app that uses Spotify music now. They are InShot, Splice, iMovie, Lightworks, GoPro Studio and so on.
Below we will take InShot, Splice, and iMovie as examples of video editor that uses Spotify. Just check the simple steps below.
1) How to Import Music from Spotify to InShot
InShot is an easy and free video editing app for Android and iPhone. It has plenty of features, video creating, adding effects/music and more. Here you can learn how to add Spotify music to video on InShot.
Solution 1: How to Import Music from Spotify to InShot on Android
Step 1. Connect your Android phone to your computer via USB cable.
Step 2. Move converted Spotify music files to your phone. Then disconnect your phone from computer.
Step 3. Launch InShot video editor app on your phone.
Step 4. Create a video project on InShot.
Step 5. Click on the 'Music' tab from the bottom bar. Then hit 'Tracks' button.
Step 6. Touch on 'Featured' and choose 'Imported music' option.
Step 7. Now, you can browse local Spotify music files from your phone. Then you can add music from Spotify to video on InShot.
Solution 2: How to Add Music from Spotify to InShot on iPhone
Step 1. Share the local Spotify tracks to your iPhone via AirDrop or Mail.
Step 2. On the pop-up prompt on the phone, Choose InShot.
Step 3. Now you can edit the Spotify track in the InShot app.
2) How to Add Music to Splice from Spotify
Splice is also a free video editor app for iPhone and iPad. It is easy for users to edit video projects. Here let's see how to add music from Spotify to Splice.
Step 1. Select the Spotify audio you want and open sharing options.
Step 2. Choose Copy to Splice.
Step 3. From the Music tab, open the 'Imported Music' and find the imported Spotify files.
3) How to Add Music to iMovie from Spotify
Step 1. Launch iMovie from your computer or iPhone to open your project. Click 'Create New' menu to create a new one.
Step 2. You can add clips or photos from events or your Photos library. And then you can adjust the order of the files on the timeline and split/cut the video files.
Step 3. Click the sidebar > 'Browse' > iMovie > 'iTunes' > 'Audio'. Then find the Spotify music you want and adjust it on the timeline.
Part 4. FAQs about Adding Spotify Music to a Video
In this section, we will show some frequently asked questions about adding Spotify music to video app. You can check them out below.
Q1: Can You Add Spotify Music to Video?
Of course. By using the DRmare Spotify Music Converter, you can add music from Spotify to video with ease. It can help convert and save Spotify songs as local files. Then you can move and use the music files in your video clips without any limit.
Q2: Can I Add Spotify Music to iMovie?
Yes. With the tool in Part 1, you can make it without any hassle. With the local Spotify music files, you can then go to iMovie to add Spotify music to video project you want.
Q3: Which Video Editing App Uses Spotify?
Currently, there is no video editor with Spotify music directly. That's due to the protection from Spotify songs. Yet, you can break the limits by converting Spotify music to plain audio files. To do that, you can use the DRmare Spotify Music Converter to help you.
Part 5. Conclusion
That's it. It is so easy to add Spotify music to video, right? You just need a DRmare Spotify Music Converter. Then you can get Spotify music as local files for use. Finally, you can learn how to add music from Spotify to video with ease. Now, try DRmare out and create a masterpiece video you like.
If you encounter any other technical issues, please feel free to let us know in the comment section below. Then we will do our best to help you anytime.