How to Add Spotify Music to Video [2021 Updated]
"Do you want to add music to video app? If so, how to add music from Spotify to video?" Adding music to video will make your video more wonderful. And Spotify is one of the popular music streaming services. It offers lots of great music tracks for users to enjoy and use.
Today, in this post, we will guide you how to add Spotify music to video. Please take a look at it and learn how to do that.
Part 1. Add Spotify Music to Video: Required Tool
In this part, we will walk you through on how to add music from Spotify to a video. But before that, we need to learn more about Spotify.
Like most music streaming services, Spotify music also can't be played without Spotify app. Even if you had downloaded Spotify songs with premium, you can't figure it out. The downloaded Spotify songs are just cache files on local devices. Besides, Spotify music is protected. So, it is impossible to add music to video from Spotify or use Spotify on multiple devices.
Thus, how to add Spotify music to video? No worries. The DRmare Spotify Music Converter is here to help you. It is the best app to add Spotify music to video. And it is the perfect music converter to rip DRM from Spotify. With the well-designed features, it can convert Spotify to MP3 and many other common formats. And you don't need to sacrifice any converting speed or audio quality. All the info including the ID3 tags, metadata will keep in batch.
By using the DRmare Spotify Music Converter, you can get local Spotify music files. Then you can add music to video free from local Spotify audio files on phone and computer.
DRmare Spotify Music Downloader
- Download Spotify music without premium and convert Spotify to multiple audio formats
- Batch convert hundreds of Spotify songs at a 5X faster speed with lossless audio quality
- Add Spotify music to video app and other devices without hassles
- Keep the ID3 tag info and archive the converted Spotify music files
With the help of this smart tool, you can download Spotify songs to computer for offline playback. Then you are able to add music from Spotify to video directly.
Part 2. How to Add Spotify Music to Video
In this part, we will show how to use DRmare Spotify Music Converter. You can use the free trial version of DRmare program. It works well with Windows and Mac systems with the latest version Spotify app installed. Just download and try it out here. Then you can see how to add music from Spotify to a video. Here we go.
- Step 1Drag and drop Spotify songs/playlists to DRmare
- DRmare software depends on the Spotify app to work. When you run DRmare, you should see the Spotify launched automatically. You just need to drag and drop the tracks you want to the DRmare converter main interface. Or if you get the link of the songs, you can click "+" button to add through the URL directly.
- Step 2Adjust Spotify output file format for video app
- Depending on the video apps where you want to use the Spotify music, the formats may vary. Take iMovie for example, it supports MP3, M4A, WAV, AIFF and AAC. If you don't know what formats are supported on your video editor, you can choose MP3. That is because MP3 is a universal format. Also, you can alter bit rate, channel and more for Spotify music to video editor.
- Step 3Save Spotify tracks to local device for video
- After that, you can click "Convert" to start the converting process. Generally, it won't be long to get your songs for its 5X batch converting speed. But to make it run more smoothly, please disable all your antivirus and firewall. And please don't use any proxy settings on your network either. After converting, you can click 'Converted' to find the local Spotify music.
- Step 4Add Spotify music to video on phone
- Connect your smartphone to the computer via a USB cable. To add Spotify music to video iPhone, please upload and sync Spotify tracks to the iTunes library on iPhone on computer. If you are Android users, just copy and paste the local Spotify songs to the music folder on phone. Once done, you can easily add music to video app from Spotify on phone.
- Video Demo
- In the video, you can learn how to convert Spotify music for video by DRmare Music Converter. And you can see how to add Spotify music to video clearly.
Part 3. How to Use Video Editor App with Spotify Music
After converting Spotify to MP3, you can use the free Spotify tracks for any purposes. Here we will guide you how to use video maker with Spotify music. There are many video editing app that uses Spotify music now. They are InShot, Splice, iMovie, Lightworks, GoPro Studio and so on.
Below we will take InShot, Splice, and iMovie as the examples of video editor that uses Spotify. Just check the simple steps as below.
How to Import Music from Spotify to InShot
InShot is an easy and free video editing app for Android and iPhone. It has plenty of features, video creating, adding effects/music and more. Here you can learn how to add Spotify music to video on InShot.
Solution 1: How to Import Music from Spotify to InShot on Android
Step 1. Connect your Android phone to your computer via USB cable.
Step 2. Move converted Spotify music files to your phone. Then disconnect your phone from computer.
Step 3. Launch InShot video editor app on your phone.
Step 4. Create a video project on InShot.
Step 5. Click on the 'Music' tab from the bottom bar. Then hit 'Tracks' button.
Step 6. Touch on 'Featured' and choose 'Imported music' option.
Step 7. Now, you can browse local Spotify music files from your phone. Then you can add music from Spotify to video on InShot.
Solution 2: How to Add Music from Spotify to InShot on iPhone
Step 1. Share the local Spotify tracks to your iPhone via AirDrop or Mail.
Step 2. On the pop-up prompt on the phone, Choose InShot.
Step 3. Now you can edit the Spotify track in the InShot app.
How to Import Music from Spotify to Splice
Splice is also a free video editor app for iPhone and iPad. It is easy for users to edit video projects. Here let's see how to add music from Spotify to Splice.
Step 1. Select the Spotify audio you want and open sharing options.
Step 2. Choose Copy to Splice.
Step 3. From the Music tab, open the 'Imported Music' and find the imported Spotify files.
How to Add Music to iMovie from Spotify
Step 1. Launch iMovie from your computer or iPhone to open your project. Click 'Create New' menu to create a new one.
Step 2. You can add clips or photos from events or your Photos library. And then you can adjust the order of the files on the timeline and split/cut the video files.
Step 3. Click the sidebar > 'Browse' > iMovie > ' iTunes ' > 'Audio'. Then find the Spotify music you want and adjust it on the timeline.
Part 4. Conclusion
That's it. It is so easy to add Spotify music to video, right? You just need a DRmare Spotify Music Converter. Then you can get Spotify music as local files for using. Finally, you can learn how to add music from Spotify to video with ease. Now, try DRmare out and create masterpiece video you like.
If you encounter any other technical issue, please feel free to let us know on the comment section below. Then we will do our best to help you anytime.