Add Apple Music to Premiere Pro? Solved!
“How to use Apple Music songs in Premiere Pro?" Nowadays, more and more people would like to add background music from Apple Music, etc. for their video clips on Premiere Pro. And maybe most of you are still looking for a way to get Apple Music for Premiere Pro as Apple Music are protected.
For Apple Music, the music contents from it are protected which are not allowed to use on other devices or platforms directly. So how to add Apple Music to Premiere Pro?
Please don't worry. In this post, we are going to show you the best solution to import Apple Music songs to Premiere Pro via the third-party tool DRmare Audio Converter. Now let's check it out and see how to do that.
Part 1. Get Apple Music to Premiere Pro by DRmare Audio Converter
From the beginning of the post, we had learned the reason why can't add Apple Music to Premiere Pro and the solution to fix how to use Apple Music in Premiere Pro. Now, let's read on and check the details of the solution we are going to try.
Introduction of Required Tool - DRmare Audio Converter
To get Apple Music for Premiere Pro, we could need help from DRmare Audio Converter for Mac. It is a professional and powerful tool for Apple Music, which can rip the right protection from Apple Music files and convert the music to multiple audio files.
DRmare Audio Converter is an easy-to-use program with clean user interface, which just requires several clicks to finish the conversion. By using it, you can save lots of your time and don't need complicated steps to make it.
For the output audio format, it supports to output Apple Music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A and M4B format. Besides, it can batch convert Apple Music files at a fast speed without touching original quality so you can enjoy better listening experience of Apple Music. And it can save full ID3 tags like title, album, artist, etc. so that you can easily manage your audio files.
Steps to Convert and Get Apple Music to Premiere Pro
Here comes to the part how to use DRmare Audio Converter. Before using it, please download and install it to your computer. DRmare Audio Converter supports both Windows and MacOS computer, you just need to choose one to install.
Once done, please follow the detailed steps below to start to convert Apple Music for Premiere Pro with DRmare Audio Converter. Here we would take DRmare Audio Converter for Mac as an example. Now let's try it out.
- Step 1Import downloaded Apple Music files to DRmare
- First, please make sure that you have downloaded wanted convert Apple Music files and they can be played well in iTunes. After then, please open DRmare Audio Converter program. Click on the 'Add Files' from the bottom left corner to add Apple Music files from iTunes library or your local folder on your computer.
- Step 2Change Apple Music output format
- Please hit on the 'format' icon at the bottom right corner. Then a new window will pop up, in which you can set the output audio format for Apple Music files. In addition, you can adjust other audio parameters of Apple Music tracks as you like. There is codec, bit rate, sample rate and channel that you can adjust to enhance the audio quality.
- Step 3Convert Apple Music for Premiere Pro
- In the final step, you can start to convert Apple Music tracks by clicking the big 'Convert' button. Then DRmare program will work for you automatically. After a while, the Apple Music files will be converted as local files and saved to your computer. You could press on the 'Converted' button and it will guide you to the target folder. Then you can check the converted Apple Music files on your computer.
Part 2. How to Use Apple Music in Premiere Pro
Congratulations. Now you had had the converted Apple Music tracks by using the DRmare Audio Converter. Thus, it is time to add Apple Music to Premiere Pro for your video clips. Here please follow the guide below and start.
Step 1. Open Adobe Premiere Pro on your computer.
Step 2. Hit the 'File' > 'Import' to select and import the video clip you want to add Apple Music. Once imported, you will see the video clip show in my Project panel.
Step 3. Start out in the Audio workspace by choosing Audio at the top of the screen, or select 'Window' > 'Workspaces' > 'Audio'.
Step 4. Select 'Window' > 'Media Browser' to reveal the 'Media Browser' panel.
Step 5. In the 'Media Browser' panel, find your Apple Music audio file and right-click it. Then choose 'Import' to add it to the Project panel.
Step 6. Choose the 'Window' > 'Project' option to reveal the Project panel. Then the added Apple Music file will be selected.
Step 7. Double click the imported Apple Music file to open it in the Source panel.
Step 8. Drag the Apple Music audio clip to the sequence in the Timeline panel. Then you can edit the audio clip as you like.
Step 9. Hit on the spacebar to play the sequence in the Program panel. Then click the spacebar again to stop playback.
Step 10. Drag and move the blue playhead to the part you want playback to start. After then, the process of Apple Music to Premiere Pro have been finished.