Transfer Spotify Playlist to Tidal? Solved!
Q: "I want to transfer Spotify playlist to Tidal as I cancel my subscription to Spotify. I find that Tidal is suitable for me to play songs. I have installed a Tidal app on my mobile phone. But when I try to move the Spotify songs to Tidal, I failed. I don't know why and how to solve it."
As we know, Spotify and Tidal are two good music service providers. If you plan to stream music from Spotify to Tidal, you can not make it happen directly. You need a third-party software. Why? What's more, how to listen to Spotify music on Tidal? Get the answer together!
Part 1.Why and What Third-party Software Is Required
Actually, Spotify music can only be accessed inside the Spotify app. The reason is that the format of songs are not ordinary. So users have to enjoy Spotify music with the Spotify app. Yet you can subscribe to its premium plan so that you can play the music without network connection.
But if you want to put the Spotify playlists to Tidal or other devices, you have to change their formats into common ones. Therefore, the Spotify tracks can be compatible with the Tidal app and thereby can be played for your entertainment.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter is well-designed tool for you to convert Spotify formats. It enables you to convert Spotify playlists to MP3, AAC, M4A, M4B, WAC and FLAC. Consequently, you can import Spotify playlist to Tidal and play it on Tidal offline.
Most impotantly, the converted music is lossless. With its ID3 tags preserved, you can easily identify the transferred songs. So it is convenient to upload them to Tidal and make different groups. Moreover, you can get the Spotify tracks on your computer in a coffee time as the DRmare Spotify to Tidal Converter runs at 5X faster speed.
DRmare Spotify to Tidal Converter
- Convert Spotify music to common formats - MP3, M4A, AAC, M4B, FLAC and WAC.
- Download Spotify tracks in batch for Tidal with the fastest speed - 5X.
- Give you back lossless Spotify songs for Tidal with ID3 tags preserved.
- Play Spotify playlists on tidal offline anytime without subscription.
Part 2. Export Spotify Playlist to Tidal - How to Do It
As we recommend above, the DRmare Spotify Playlist Converter is a good helper to transfer Spotify to Tidal. Now we make a detail guide for you as below. Just follow it!
- Step 1 Stream Spotify Tracks to DRmare
- Reach the DRmare official website and download the DRmare program on your computer. The DRmare tool can be used both for Win or Mac system. Launch the DRmare Spotify to Tidal Converter. You can find that the Spotify app will be opened automatically. Now you should select some songs from Spotify and drag them to the conversion window. Additionally, you can also copy their URL and paste it on the search bar of the interface. With the clicking on the '+' icon, you can successfully add songs that you'd like to import playlist from Spotify to Tidal to DRmare software.
- Step 2Set Output Parameters for Tidal
- After you upload all the songs to the window, you need to customize the output format before you convert them. Click the 'Preference' button on the top right, you can then finish it. To get a better quality of Spotify files, you can personalize the channel, bit rate and sample rate. Hitting the 'Converted' icon on the bottom, you are allowed to choose your favorite output folder. Besides, if you want to make the conversion process more stable, you can set the speed as 1X. The DRmare Spotify Music Converter also permits you to archive the output tracks by Artists/Album or Artists. Just make your own choice.
- Step 3Convert Spotify Playlists for Tidal
When everything is finished, you just need to tap on the 'Convert' button. Then the conversion between Spotify to Tidal will begin. The information such as year, genre, title, composer, group and so on will be all saved during the process. The songs will be converted one after another and the process will be done within a few minutes. In the end, you can locate the converted Spotify files in the output folder you set.
Tips: You will find that what you get is one-third file of each converted Spotify track if you use the free trial version of DRmare program. To win a full converted Spotify file, you are suggested to buy the DRmare Spotify Music Converter.
- Step 4Transfer Playlist from Spotify to Tidal
In order to send playlists from Spotify to Tidal, the USB cable is a good assistant. A short tutorial is made for you.
1. Use the USB cable to link your computer with your devices where the Tidal app is installed.
2. Open the Tidal files on your computer. Directly copy the converted Spotify playlists and paste them to the Tidal folder.
Then you can listen to Spotify music on Tidal freely. The songs of high quality will give you a wonderful music trip.
Video Guide: How to Transfer Spotify to Tidal