"How do I transfer my Spotify playlist to Tidal?" Users who switch from Spotify to Tidal will ask such questions and want to know the solution. If you are one of them, you come to the right place.
Spotify and Tidal are two great music service providers. Yet, they don't support to transfer music playlist with each other. So, to transfer playlist from Spotify to Tidal, you need to use some third-party tools. In this post, we will introduce the ways for you and guide you on how to make it. Please follow the tutorial below and start.
Part 1. How to Convert and Transfer Spotify Playlist to Tidal - Best Way
For Spotify music, it can only be accessed inside the Spotify app. The reason is that the format of songs is not ordinary. So, users have to enjoy Spotify music with the Spotify app. Yet, you can subscribe to its premium plan. Then you can play the music without the network connection.
But if you want to migrate Spotify to Tidal or other platforms, you have to change their formats. Thus, the Spotify tracks can be compatible with the Tidal app. And then the songs can be played for your entertainment. But how to convert Spotify playlist to Tidal?
DRmare Spotify Music Converter is a well-designed tool for you to convert Spotify formats. It enables you to convert Spotify playlists to MP3, AAC, M4A, M4B, WAC and FLAC. At last, you can import Spotify playlist to Tidal and play it on Tidal offline.
Besides, you can get the Spotify tracks on your computer in a coffee time. That's because the DRmare Spotify to Tidal Converter runs at 5X faster speed. Moreover, the converted Spotify music is lossless. With its ID3 tags preserved, you can identify the transferred songs. So, it is convenient to upload them to Tidal and make different groups.
DRmare Spotify to Tidal Converter
How to Convert Spotify Playlist to Tidal via DRmare Spotify Music Converter
The DRmare Spotify Playlist Converter is a good helper to transfer playlist from Spotify to Tidal. Now we make a detailed guide for you below. Just follow it and check how to use DRmare program!
- Step 1 Add Spotify tracks to DRmare
- Reach the DRmare official website. Then download and install the DRmare Spotify Music Converter program on your computer. The DRmare tool can be used both for Win or Mac systems. After installed, launch the DRmare Spotify to Tidal Converter. You can find that the Spotify app will be opened as well.
- Now you should select some songs from Spotify and drag them to the DRmare conversion window. Also, you can copy their URL and paste it on the search bar of the DRmare interface. With the clicking on the '+' icon, you can add songs that you'd like into DRmare software.
- Step 2Set output parameters for Spotify playlist to Tidal
- After you upload all the songs to the window, you need to customize the output format. Click the menu icon > 'Preference' option on the top right, you can then finish it. To get a better quality of Spotify to Tidal playlist, you can personalize the channel, bit rate and sample rate. Hitting the 'Converted' icon on the bottom, you can choose your favorite output folder.
- Besides, if you want to make the conversion process more stable, you can set the speed to 1X. The DRmare Spotify Music Converter also permits you to archive the output tracks by Artists/Album or Artists. Just make your own choice.
- Step 3Convert Spotify playlist to Tidal
When everything is finished, you just need to tap on the 'Convert' button. Then DRmare will begin to download Spotify playlist to MP3 one after another. And the process will be done within a few minutes. In the end, you can locate the converted Spotify files in the output folder you set.
Tips: You can get only one-third file of each converted Spotify track if you use the free trial version of DRmare program. To win a fully converted Spotify file, you need to buy the DRmare Spotify Music Converter.
- Step 4Transfer playlist from Spotify to Tidal
To move Spotify playlist to Tidal, the USB cable is a good assistant. A short tutorial is made for you on how to transfer songs from Spotify to Tidal.
1. Use the USB cable to link your computer with your devices where the Tidal app is installed.
2. Open the Tidal files on your computer. Then copy the converted Spotify playlists and paste them to the Tidal folder.
After then, you can listen to Spotify music on Tidal with ease. The songs of high quality will give you a wonderful music trip.
Part 2. How to Transfer Spotify Playlist to Tidal Online
The way at Part 1 allows you to install a third-party tool to help transfer Spotify to Tidal. If you don't want to install any extra program to make it, then there are two tools for you. You can follow the steps below to see how to transfer music from Spotify to Tidal online.
1. By Soundiiz
Soundiiz is an online website that can help transfer playlists between music streaming providers. It is easy to use and you can bring your music playlist together with ease. To use it to transfer playlist from Spotify to Tidal playlist, you are required to be a Spotify Premium subscriber.
- Access Soundiiz website and sign in to your account. Or you need to create an account if you don't have one.
- Find and choose Spotify from the streaming music services listed in the sidebar on Soundiiz.
- Hit on the 'Connect' button. Then you need to log in to your Spotify account to connect Spotify to Tidal.
- Then you will see all your Spotify playlist. Touch the 'Platform to Platform' button.
- Go on to transfer Spotify playlists to Tidal by following the instructions. Click on the 'Convert' button to move a Spotify playlist to Tidal and select Tidal as the destination.
TuneMyMusic can also help transfer Spotify songs to Tidal online. It can work with many music services like Spotify, Tidal, Apple Music and so on. So, you can use it to help migrate Spotify to Tidal with ease.
- Go to the TuneMyMusic website. Then click on the 'Login' button to access your account.
- Choose Spotify as your source music platform. Then you will get a pop-up window.
- Type your Spotify account info to log in to your Spotify account at the pop-up window.
- Launch the Spotify app to copy the link address of the playlist you want. Then put the link into the search bar on TuneMyMusic.
- Tap on the 'Load Playlist' and hit on the 'Select Destination' to choose Tidal.
- Sign in to your Tidal account. Then click on the 'Transfer to Tidal' button to transfer Spotify playlist to Tidal.
Part 3. How to Transfer Playlist from Spotify to Tidal on Mobile Phones
In this part, we will show you how to transfer songs from Spotify to Tidal on an Android phone or iPhone. Please check the detailed guide below.
FreeYourMusic is a free app that can assist you to transfer Spotify music to Tidal. It is available for iOS and Android devices.
- Download and install the FreeYourMusic app on your mobile phone.
- Launch the FreeYourMusic app. Then set Spotify as the source platform.
- Select the Tidal as the destination platform.
- Find the music you want to transfer from Spotify to Tidal.
- After that, you can start to play Spotify music on Tidal.
SongShift is the app only available for iOS devices. You can use this tool to transfer Spotify playlist to Tidal on your iPhone or iPad. Here we will guide you on how to use it.
- Download and then install the SongShift app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open the SongShift app. Then choose the '+' icon to select the Setup Source.
- Click on the 'Connect Music Service' to choose and add Spotify.
- Set Spotify as the source and select the playlist you want to move to Tidal.
- Go head to set the Tidal as your destination platform.
Once done, you can begin to listen to Spotify songs on Tidal on your phone.
Part 4. The Verdict
There are 5 tools for you to transfer Spotify playlist to Tidal. The ways include the best, online and for mobile phones. Among them, the best way is to use DRmare Spotify Music Converter. You can use this tool to convert and download music from Spotify to computer. Then the Spotify songs will be saved as local files. At last, you can export Spotify playlist to Tidal for use offline. Also, you can move Spotify music files to any device or platform you want for enjoying.