How to Put Music on MP3 Player from Spotify
Can I download music from Spotify to my MP3 player? – What MP3 player is compatible with Spotify?
I would like to download Spotify songs to MP3 player so that I can listen to workout playlists on Spotify offline when doing jogging. Rather than the smartphone, the MP3 player is easier to carry for its lightweight.
However, many common MP3 players can't recognize Spotify playlists due to protection in tracks. That's to say, you can't put music on MP3 player form Spotify directly. Thus, how to transfer songs from Spotify to MP3 players?
Don't worry. how to transfer songs from Spotify to MP3 players for offline playback.
Part 1. Best Spotify to MP3 Player
In order to put music on MP3 player from Spotify, the first thing you need to do is downloading Spotify songs to the local computer. But it's well-known that is impossible to download Spotify songs to real local files, even if you have a premium account.
Besides, you also need to convert Spotify music to MP3 format, which is compatible with most MP3 players.
Fortunately, there are many Spotify music downloaders in the market for you to choose. DRmare Spotify Music Converter is the most outstanding one among them.
Specially designed for Spotify app, this extraordinary converter can help convert and download music from Spotify music to MP3 format at the same time. The built-in protection is removed from Spotify songs content as well.
Thanks to this smart tool, we can transfer songs from Spotify to MP3 players without any limitation.
View also: Top 5 Ideal Spotify to MP3 Converters
Part 2. How to Transfer Songs from Spotify to MP3 Player: Tutorial
The whole tutorial will be divided into 2 parts. One is to download music to MP3 player from Spotify, the other is to transfer Spotify playlist to MP3 player. Now, you can refer to the following detailed of the first part.
- Step 1Add Spotify songs or playlists to DRmare Spotify Converter
- Please download and install the right version of the Spotify Music Converter on your computer. Once installed completely, please open it and the Spotify app launch automatically. Now, you can drag and drop the wanted tracks from Spotify to DRmare. Or you can paste the track link to the search box to import Spotify files.
- Step 2Set MP3 as the output format for MP3 player
- Please pay attention that to open the format window, you should go to the top-right menu bar of DRmare and click the "Preferences" button. The format window will pop up and you can define output format as MP3. By the way, you can also customize other output parameters, like bit rate, sample rate, channel, etc.
- Step 3Convert and download Spotify songs to MP3 player
- After finishing all the settings above, you can click the "Convert" button at the bottom-right corner of the main interface. DRmare will start to remove the protection and download and convert Spotify music to MP3 files. We recommend you to set the conversion speed a 1X to make the conversion process more stable.
Part 3. How to Transfer Spotify Playlist to MP3 Player
Spotify unprotected songs or playlists encoded in MP3 format stores in the destination folder on your computer. Now, you can transfer songs from Spotify to MP3 players by following the steps below.
Step 1. Prepare a USB cable compatible with the computer and your target MP3 player and use it to connect your computer and MP3 player.
Step 2. Once connected, please find out the target player on your computer in the "Devices with Removable Storage" panel. And you need to open the "Storage Media" folder of your MP3 player.
Step 3. Open the local folder including downloaded Spotify MP3 tracks. Copy all your favorite songs, and then paste them to the Spotify Music folder of MP3 Player.
With the help of this professional DRmare Music Converter for Spotify, anyone can download Spotify songs to MP3 players. No matter you are premium members or free users, no matter you are using Sony Walkman, iPod Nano, or etc.
Do you have any other great way to load music from Spotify to MP3 player? If yes, please be free to share it in the comment area.