"Does TiDown still work?" Nope. TiDown Tidal downloader was ever one of the simplest and most efficient tool for users to download Tidal music. Yet, it has been discontinued and it is no longer available. In this case, users are looking for an alternative to it. But is there any? Yes. In this post, we will introduce three alternatives to TiDown to you. Now, go to learn more about them and how they work.
Part 1. What Is TiDown Tidal Downloader
TiDown Tidal Music Downloader was an amazing tool. It allowed you to download music from Tidal for offline listening on any device without the Tidal app. It was one of the best Tidal downloaders for many years before it was shut down.
Yet, it also had one more downside. It would lose some sound quality while downloading. But no worry. In the following parts, we will introduce some great TiDown alternative for you. With them, you can get lossless and high audio quality of Tidal songs.
Part 2. Best TiDown Tidal Downloader Alternative - DRmare Tidal Music Converter
DRmare Tidal Music Converter is the best substitute to TiDown Downloader for Tidal. It can download songs from Tidal without losing sound quality. And it lets you convert Tidal music into any desired audio format. It has an array of preset formats such as MP3, and more that you can choose from.
With this DRmare program, you can keep lossless Tidal playlists/songs after converting at 5X speed. It also allows you to preserve ID3 tags and metadata to get a more enhanced experience. You can also get a more personalized result by changing other audio settings according to your own need. You can reset the output path, audio bit rate, sample rate, and more for Tidal music. This way, you can enjoy music from Tidal in the best experience possible.
After converting, you can get the downloaded Tidal songs on your computer. Then you can move Tidal audio files to other devices for use without any limit.
DRmare Tidal Music Downloader
How to Use TiDown Tidal Downloader Alternative
Now that you know everything about the DRmare Tidal Music Converter. Here, let's explain how to download music from Tidal with lossless quality below.
- Step 1Download and install DRmare Tidal Music Converter
- Now, first go to the DRmare Tidal Music Converter's webpage. Then find the 'Download' button for Windows or Mac and click on it. And it will start downloading. Once it is done downloading, launch the executable file. And then install it on your computer by following the on-screen guide.
- Step 2Register DRmare Tidal Music Converter
- Please note that the tool you download is a free trial version and it has restriction. It can only download songs of up to a 1-minute of length. To break that limitation, you have to register for the full version.
- To do that, first, buy the product on the DRmare website. Then open the program. Click on the menu button in the top-right corner of the main interface. Next, click on register and then fill out all the required credentials. Once done, your DRmare Tidal Music Converter will be registered.
- Step 3Change the output format for Tidal songs
- To download Tidal songs, you need to modify the audio format of the Tidal music to MP3 or else. To do that, click on the "Preference" symbol and then go to the "Convert" segment. Here you can change the format to MP3 from the given choices. To get the best quality, you can change different boundaries like sample rate, channel, bit rate and others. After that, tap on the 'OK' button.
- Step 4Import music from Tidal to DRmare Tidal Music Converter
- Here you need to import songs/playlists/albums from Tidal to DRmare. Go to the pop-up Tidal app and look for your ideal Tidal tracks. Then click on the target playlist/song to get its link address. And you need to put the link into the search bar on the DRmare program. Later, click on the 'plus' icon. Besides, you can drag and drop the songs from Tidal to the DRmare tool.
- Step 5Start downloading Tidal music
- The last step is to begin downloading music from Tidal. Since you added Tidal songs to DRmare, now click on the "Convert" button to begin downloading. Then the DRmare Tidal Music Converter will work at 5X speed to download and convert music from Tidal. When it is finished downloading, Tidal songs will be saved on your PC. Then you can tune in to Tidal songs while being disconnected from the internet.
Part 3. Another TiDown Tidal Downloader Alternative
Besides the tool above, here is another TiDown alternative for you. It is DRmare Audio Capture.
This program is able to rip music from Tidal with high quality. It also allows you to adjust the audio format, audio quality and so on you want. Moreover, it supports to edit the recorded music tracks. So, you can trim the unwanted part and save it onto your computer. Also, it can record multiple audio tracks at the same time. This will save much of your precious time.
Besides, this tool not only can get music from Tidal. It also can record and download music files from many sources like Amazon Music, Spotify, JOOX, video websites and more. That's to say, you can get any audio file that are playing on your computer. Then you can keep those audio on your device for use forever.
To use DRmare Audio Capture, you can install it on your computer first. Then follow the steps below and start to download Tidal audio tracks.
Step 1. Open the DRmare Audio Capture program on your computer. Then go to add the Tidal app to it via the plus button.
Step 2. Touch the 'audio' icon to choose the output audio parameters for your Tidal music files. You can alter the codec, channel and more.
Step 3. Back to the main interface of the DRmare tool after clicking on 'OK'. Then touch the Tidal app icon to go to choose any song you like and play it.
Step 4. Now, DRmare Audio Capture will start to record and download Tidal tracks. After that, you can check them in the 'history' section.
Part 4. Alternative to TiDown GitHub
In the last part, we'd like to introduce an alternative to TiDown on GitHub. It is Athame Tidal downloader. It only works on Windows OS. And it supports to download music from Tidal and Google Play Music. Here let's learn more about how to use it below.
Step 1. Get the Athame downloader on your computer.
Step 2. Touch the 'Menu' > 'Settings' to select and log in to your Tidal account.
Step 3. Locate the Tidal track you like and get its link address.
Step 4. Paste the URL to the URL box on Athame. And then hit 'Add' and you will see it in the download list.
Step 5. Click on 'Start' to process the Tidal music downloading.
Part 5. In Conclusion
Above we discussed the TiDown Tidal downloader. We also showed some best TiDown alternative to you to download Tidal music. But which tool should you choose? Please check out the table below to know the differences between them.
|DRmare Audio Capture||✘||Windows/Mac||Any audio from
|Athame Tidal downloader||✔||Windows||Tidal/Google Play Music||FLAC||Real time||Low||✘||✘|
From the table, you will find that DRmare Tidal Music Converter is the best app here. It permits you to download music from Tidal with lossless sound quality. And you can modify the output parameters for Tidal audio tracks. After that, you can enjoy Tidal music anywhere and anytime offline.