"Is there any other Tidal downloader to download Tidal music?" To download Tidal music, you may know TiDown Tidal downloader. It allows users to download Tidal music with ease. Yet, it is not available anymore. Besides, Tidal users can download music from Tidal for offline playback. But you can't use the downloaded Tidal music files on every device. Thus, now lots of Tidal users want to find a Tidal music downloader to fix this issue.
Today, we list the top 8 Tidal downloader in this post. They include the tools for Windows, Mac, Android, online and free. But which is the best Tidal song downloader? Please read the post and find the suitable one for you.
Part 1. Best Tidal Downloader for Mac and Windows - DRmare Tidal Music Downloader
For the best Tidal downloader, here let's meet the DRmare Tidal Music Converter. It is an all-in-one Tidal music downloader and Tidal music converter. It is well-designed for Tidal users to download all Tidal tracks offline. And it can convert Tidal to MP3, Lossless and other plain audio formats. You can reset the bit rate, audio channel, etc. for Tidal music download.
With innovative technology, it converts fast without touching original quality. So, it is also regarded as a Tidal HiFi downloader. What's more, it's very easy to operate. You just need to choose a Tidal playlist you like. And then click the 'Convert' button to download tracks.
Besides, DRmare is a Tidal Downloader Windows/Mac tool. So, you can get it and use it on your Windows or Mac computer. Just choose the right version to try it.
Key Features of DRmare Tidal Media Downloader
- Best Tidal playlist downloader to download Tidal music on computer in high quality.
- Set output format as Lossless, MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, etc.
- Support 5X batch conversion speed to download Tidal songs.
- Keep 100% original ID3 tags and all metadata.
- Play Tidal music on any device and player without the Tidal app.
- Manage the Tidal music library or customize the output quality.
How DRmare Tidal Music Downloader Work
The following tutorial shows how to use DRmare Tidal Downloader. Here we will take the Windows version as an example. The user guide for the Mac version is the same as that of the Windows version.
To begin with, please install DRmare Tidal Music Converter on your computer. You can hit on the 'Download' button above to install the program.
- Step 1Open DRmare Tidal Media Downloader
- When you open DRmare Tidal Music Downloader, you will see its main window. Please click on the 'Log in' to login with your Tidal account. If you don't have one, then please hit 'Sign up' to request a new account. Then you can use DRmare program.
- Step 2Customize Tidal output settings for downloading
- You can open the setting window by clicking the top-right menu bar. Then choose 'Preferences' > 'Advanced' option. And then you can customize the output format and output audio quality. And then archive output tracks by artist or album as you like. When all settings are ready, please hit on the 'OK' to confirm them.
- Step 3Add Tidal playlists to DRmare Tidal Downloader
- To add Tidal playlist, just find the Tidal playlists that you'd like to download. Then navigate to the overview page of this item. And click the blue 'add files' button. After that, you can get the whole Tidal playlist loaded into DRmare. You can convert the whole playlist or just some tracks you like. Then touch on the 'Convert' button.
- Step 4Start to download music from Tidal
- Now, you are in the conversion window. You can see the Tidal music is downloading and converting at a fast rate. At this time, you can back to Tidal to find more playlists for converting. Just hit the 'Music Library' icon at the top on DRmare Tidal Music Downloader. Then you can add Tidal playlists to convert.
- Step 5Locate downloaded Tidal music
- The conversion time depends on how many Tidal playlists you have imported. In general, it runs at 5X speed. After conversion, you can click the 'converted history' > 'search' icon. It will navigate you to the destination folder stored Tidal songs on your computer.
- Download and convert music from Tidal at a fast rate
- Keep lossless output audio quality of Tidal songs
- Support multiple output audio formats
- Allows to rip the protection from Tidal audio tracks
- Not free
Part 2. Tidal Song Downloader - DRmare Audio Recorder
DRmare Audio Recorder is also a Tidal downloader. It is an audio recording tool that can capture any playing sound on the computer. It can rip Tidal music and download Tidal music to plain audio files. And it can batch capture tracks at the same time. This will save much of your time.
Besides, you can set the output audio format as MP3, AAC and more for Tidal music. And it can keep full ID3 tags of Tidal songs. So, you can manage the Tidal music tracks later.
After recording, you can edit the Tidal tracks like trimming and so on. Then you can save Tidal downloaded audio files to your computer for use.
How to Use DRmare Tidal Recorder
Step 1. Get and open DRmare Audio Capture.
Step 2. Hit '+' to add 'Tidal' to DRmare. If it had listed, you can skip this step.
Step 3. Click the 'audio' to set audio format for Tidal music.
Step 4. Touch the 'Tidal' app icon to search and play Tidal songs.
Step 5. Press the 'edit' icon to trim the Tidal audio tracks. Then hit 'Save' to store the files on your computer.
Step 6. Move to the 'converted' button to find all the downloaded Tidal music files.
- Support to capture any sound from the computer
- Output high quality of the soundtracks
- Support to cut/trim the audio tracks after recording
- Enable to use the audio file anywhere and anytime
- Not free
Part 3. Tidal Downloader Mac/Windows - AudKeep Tidal Music Converter
AudKeep Tidal Music Converter is a nice Tidal downloader for Windows and Mac. It can help convert and download music from Tidal with lossless audio quality. And it is easy to use. Besides, it allows you to reset the output audio parameters for Tidal songs as you want.
After using it, you can download Tidal songs onto your computer as local files. Then you can find them on your computer via the 'converted' icon.
How to Use AudKeep Tidal Downloader
Step 1. Launch the AudKeep Tidal Music Downloader on your computer.
Step 2. Find and click on the Menu icon on AudKeep. Then select the 'Preferences' > 'Advanced' option to go to set the output audio parameters.
Step 3. Search the Tidal playlist you want to download. Then click on it and press the 'add files' button on AudKeep. Then you will see the playlist loaded into a new window.
Step 4. Hit on the 'Convert' button to download music from Tidal via AudKeep Tidal Playlist Downloader.
- Output lossless sound quality of Tidal tracks
- Easy to use with a clean main interface
- Convert music from Tidal with a fast speed
- Download and use Tidal songs on any device offline
- Need to pay for converting the whole track
Part 4. Free Tidal Downloader - Athame Tidal Downloader
In this part, we will introduce a free Tidal music downloader. It is Athame Tidal Downloader. It is an open-source music downloader for streaming music. It can not only work for Tidal, but also work with Google Play Music.
Now, the Athame Tidal downloader free tool is available on Windows. And it can only convert music files into FLAC audio format. Moreover, you can't modify the output audio quality. But if you want a free way, it is worth having a try.
How Athame Tidal Downloader Work
Step 1. Download and open the Athame Tidal downloader.
Step 2. Hit on the 'Menu' button to enter the 'Settings'.
Step 3. Select Tidal to log in to your Tidal music account.
Step 4. Get a Tidal URL copied. Then put it on the textbox in Athame.
Step 5. Touch the 'Add' button to load the tracks.
Step 6. Press on the 'Start' button to begin to download Tidal music free.
- Free to use
- Support to download music from Tidal and Google Play Music
- Can't alter the output audio quality
- No more editing features
- Only works on Windows OS
Part 5. Tidal Downloader Online - Apowersoft Free Online Audio Recorder
Want to find an online Tidal downloader to download music from Tidal? Then you could try this way.
Apowersoft Free Online Audio Recorder is a Tidal music downloader online for you. You can use it to record Tidal music to plain audios for playing offline. It doesn't need to install any extra program on your computer. To use it, you just need to install a small Launcher. And then you can record any audio from your computer even your Microphone.
How to Use Apowersoft Tidal Downloader Online
Step 1. Go to Apowersoft's official website on your computer.
Step 2. Hit on the 'Start Recording' button. Then you will be asked to install the launcher.
Step 3. Once finished installing, then touch on the 'Start Recording' button again. And then choose the audio source.
Step 4. Find and play Tidal songs. You can control the recording process via the 'Start', 'Pause' and 'Stop' buttons.
Step 5. When completed the recording, then click on the 'Show in Folder' option. It will help locate Tidal audio files on your computer.
- Support real-time editing
- Easy to operate
- The output quality is low
Part 6. Other Tidal Music Downloader - Aimersoft iMusic Tidal Downloader
Here let's meet one more Tidal song downloader. It is iMusic from Aimersoft. It is not only a music downloader, but also a music manager. The Aimersoft iMusic tool can download songs from Tidal. Besides that, it can get music from other 3,000 music sites.
The Aimersoft iMusic Tidal downloader can be used as an audio recorder also. You can record and download Tidal songs with this tool. And it allows you to move audio files between devices and iTunes.
How Aimersoft iMusic Tidal Music Downloader Work
Step 1. Install and open Aimersoft iMusic Tidal downloader.
Step 2. Hit on the 'Get Music' button at the top of the program. Then select the 'Download' icon to enter the download mode.
Step 3. Copy the URL of your favorite Tidal tracks. Then paste it onto the search box. And then set the output format as MP3.
Step 4. Touch on the 'Download' button to download Tidal audios.
Step 5. Click on the 'LIBRARY' to locate all the downloaded Tidal tracks on your computer.
- Support to download songs from 3,000 sites
- Can be used as a music downloader and recorder
- Low downloading speed
- It's quite expensive
Part 7. Tidal-Media-Downloader - Tidal-dl and Tidal-gui
Tidal-Media-Downloader is a tool on GitHub. It is designed to download Tidal music from the Tidal official website. Yet, only Tidal HiFi subscribers can use it. There are two versions of this tool. They are Tidal-dl and Tidal-gui. The Tidal-dl can work on Windows, Mac, Android and Linux. While Tidal-gui is only available on Windows.
How to Use Tidal-Media-Downloader
Step 1. Download and install the Tidal-Media-Downloader from GitHub on your computer.
Step 2. Launch the GitHub Tidal downloader. Then log in to your account.
Step 3. Type '2' to set the config file.
Step 4. Enter the URL of the Tidal song into the program to download Tidal music.
- It's free
- Support to download Tidal music and video
- Less output audio formats
- Not easy to use for newbies
Part 8. Tidal Downloader Android - Tidal Mobile App
Want to find a Tidal music downloader Android? The Tidal mobile app is the best bet. Tidal offers the Offline Mode feature on its mobile app. Users can download Tidal music for listening offline within the Tidal app. But you need to use a valid Tidal subscription to make it.
How Does Tidal Download Android Work
Step 1. Open the Tidal mobile app on your Android device. Then sign in with your account.
Step 2. Head to the 'My Collection' tab and then choose 'Playlists'.
Step 3. Locate your Tidal playlist and enable the option of 'Download'. Then the playlist will be downloaded.
Step 4. Go to the 'Downloaded' option from the 'My Collection' option. Then you can start to enjoy Tidal music offline on your Android device.
- Has an Offline Mode feature with a subscription
- Offers good audio quality
- Need a Tidal subscription
Part 9. Comparison Table of Top 8 Best Tidal Downloader
Here you can check the differences between the top 8 Tidal song downloader.
|DRmare Tidal Downloader||DRmare Audio Capture||AudKeep||Athame||Apowersoft||Aimersoft iMusic||Tidal-Media-Downloader||Tidal Android App|
|Supported Input Format||Tidal content||All playing sound on computer||Tidal content||Tidal/Google Play Music||Any sound||3,000 music sites||Tidal content||Tidal content|
|Supported Output Format||MP3/AAC/FLAC/ |
|Support to Modify Audio Quality||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No||No||No||No|
|Conversion Speed||5X||Real-time||5X||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Rely on network speed|
Part 10. Final Word
In general, using Tidal offline mode is the best way to listen to Tidal music. But, from above, you had learned the top 8 best Tidal downloader to help you. So, which is better?
If you like to enjoy Tidal music offline with high quality, the only way is to use DRmare Tidal Music Downloader. It can liberate your Tidal playlists once and for all with lossless quality. Besides, you can use the AudKeep Tidal Music Converter.
Or you can choose from another 6 Tidal music downloader. They are online, for free, for Android and for recording ways. But they won't output lossless quality of Tidal music. If you don't mind it, you can give them a try also.