Rip and Download Music from Tidal? Fixed!
"How to download music from Tidal?" For Tidal, it is unlike other music streaming services. It offers high audio quality. And this helps attract high-end audiophile users and artists. Also, there is no free tier on Tidal. But you can get and pay for the free trial to download Tidal music. Thus, there are users who want to rip and download Tidal music for free.
Now, in this post, we will guide you on how to rip and download music from Tidal. We will use the two best tool and a free tool to make it. Please follow us and see how to do that.
Part 1. How to Download Music from Tidal via DRmare Tidal Music Converter
We know that Tidal doesn't have a free tier service like Spotify. But it doesn't mean you can't get Tidal free. In fact, any user can get a 30-day free trial by signing up for an account and inputting the payment info. With the Tidal 30 days free, you can get the offline download feature. Sometimes during promotion, you can even get up to 6 months Tidal subscriptions. With the free trial, you can download from Tidal offline to enjoy. But the songs won't be valid anymore when your free trial expired.
Besides, the MQA (Master Quality Authenticated) audio is only available on the desktop. This means no matter if you have paid for the Tidal HiFi or not, you can't stream 1411Kbps songs on mobile phones. 320Kbps only is available for streaming on phones.
So is there another way to download Tidal songs offline? And then you can listen to Tidal songs forever on the desktop after unsubscribing Tidal music. What's better, it's able to transfer them to mobile phones for playback offline.
Here is an easy yet professional workaround to download music from Tidal in high-quality preserved. With DRmare Tidal Music Downloader, you can download songs from Tidal onto computer at 5X faster speed. And it can convert Tidal to FLAC, MP3, WAV and more audio formats. It's the easiest way to rip music from Tidal app.
Besides, it allows you to edit the audio bit rate, sample rate and audio quality as you like. Also, you can define the output folder to save Tidal music onto your computer. Then you will get music download from Tidal. After that, you can use Tidal music on other devices you like.
How to Download Music from Tidal by DRmare Tidal Music Converter
This part will show the steps on how to download Tidal music in detail with DRmare Tidal Music Converter. Let's check it out.
- Step 1Sign in Tidal account
- Install and open the DRmare Tidal Music Converter. On its main screen, you need to choose 'Sign up' or 'Log in' to access Tidal. If you are new to Tidal, you have to create a new account via 'Sign up'. Or, just 'Log in' if you are an existing Tidal music user. Otherwise, you couldn't download music from Tidal with DRmare Tidal Music Converter.
- Step 2Set output audio parameters for Tidal music download
- Touch on the menu icon from the top-right corner of DRmare. It will show a list. Then you need to choose the 'Preferences' option. A new window displays. Here choose and click on 'Advanced' option. Now, you can start to set the audio format, channel and more you want for Tidal music download. Besides, you can define the output path to save downloads from Tidal on your computer. Once done with the settings, please click on the 'OK' to apply.
- Step 3Load music from Tidal to DRmare
- Go to the Tidal Web Player on DRmare program. Search and find the Tidal music playlist that you want to rip and download from Tidal. When got it, click on it and open its detail page. Then you can see an 'Add Files' button at the right on DRmare. Here you need to click on it. Then it will load the Tidal music playlist you chose into a new window. After that, you can press the 'Convert' button.
- Step 4Download music from Tidal
- At this time, DRmare is here to download songs from Tidal for you. You can see them are downloading at a fast rate. Once finished, you can find the Tidal music downloads on the target folder on your computer. You can view them through the 'converted' icon on DRmare.
Part 2. How to Rip and Download Music from Tidal with DRmare Audio Capture
Apart from the above way to download Tidal music, you can also adopt the traditional ripping way.
DRmare Audio Capture for Mac/Audio Capture for Windows is here to help you. It is the best Tidal ripper. It can 100% keep the music data by using the most advanced capturing technology. It captures songs from its own standalone soundcard instead of the computer system soundcard. This is similar to make a 1:1 copy from the source to the destination.
With this audio recorder, you can rip music from Tidal. And then you can download songs from Tidal for use. Not only that, you can adjust the audio format, codec and more for Tidal music. And it can batch download and rip Tidal music with original quality.
Besides, it can download music from Spotify and more music streaming services. And other sounds from sources like video websites, radio, and so on can be recorded. Then you can save those audio tracks on your computer for use forever.
DRmare Audio Recorder
- Supports many streaming music services Tidal, Spotify, SoundCloud, Deezer, etc.
- Track level recording method, making it possible to record multiple tracks at once
- Trim/cut recorded songs, customize the ID3 tags to meet your requirements better
- Support six music formats, including FLAC, AAC, WAV, MP3, M4A, and M4B
How to Rip Music from Tidal by DRmare Audio Capture
Are you interested in ripping lossless Tidal songs via DRmare Audio Capture? If so, you can try it out free either on your Windows computer or Mac computer. Then you will learn how to download and rip songs from Tidal.
- Step 1Run DRmare Audio Recorder
- You can double-click the "Download" button. And then follow the prompts to install it on your computer. Then you can launch it. By default, it supports a few apps like Chrome, iTunes, Spotify. For Tidal, you can play and record it via the Chrome browser. However, the web player doesn't support 1411 HiFi songs. So, please install the Tidal desktop app. Then add it to the DRmare software by clicking the icon "+".
- Step 2Choose output format to rip Tidal music
- To keep the lossless audio quality of Tidal music, we'd suggest you select a lossless format like FLAC or WAV. Or you can choose other audio formats for Tidal music as you want. Also, you can reset the codec, sample rate, bit rate and so on for Tidal songs. After that, click 'OK' to finish.
- Step 3Play and download music from Tidal
- Play Tidal songs on your computer desktop with the Tidal app, they will be recorded soon. And you don't need to worry about other noise playing on your computer. Because DRmare Audio Capture uses a track level recording method. It will isolate other processes running on the computer.
- Step 4Edit Tidal songs
- In general, you can skip this step if you don't need to do any editing. But if you do want, please click the editing icon beside the recorded songs. It will pop up the editing window. Then you can trim the songs and complete the tag info. Once done, hit 'OK' button.
- Step 5Locate the Tidal songs on computer
- Finally, you can click the "Save“ button to save Tidal audio tracks. To find them from your computer, you can click 'search' icon beside the songs. Now, you can move the Tidal songs to any device or use them for any purpose.
- Video DemoHow to rip and download music from Tidal
- This video will show a detailed guide on how to rip and download music from Tidal for you. Just watch it and follow it to make it with ease.
Part 3. Download Music from Tidal Free Online with Apowersoft Free Online Audio Recorder
In this part, we will show a free tool for you to rip and download music from Tidal. It is Apowersoft Free Online Audio Recorder.
It is an online tool on Windows and Mac computer. It can download and rip music from Tidal for free with ease. Then you can enjoy Tidal songs on your device without any limit.
How to download music from Tidal via Apowersoft
Step 1. Go to the webpage of Apowersoft Free Online Audio Recorder from your computer.
Step 2. Press on 'Start Recording' to set up the program.
Step 3. Select audio source from 'Audio Input'. And then go ahead to 'Tools' > 'Options' to adjust the audio parameters.
Step 4. Head to Tidal to play the songs you want to rip.
Step 5. Go back to Apowersoft and touch on 'Record'. Then it will download music from Tidal for you.
Step 6. Once recorded, press on 'Open Folder' to find the recorded Tidal songs.
Part 4. What Is Tidal Music
Tidal was launched in 2014 by Norwegian public company Aspiro. In 2015, Tidal was acquired by Jay-Z. Due to the enormous influence of Jay-Z, Beyonce, and the high commission rate, it has attracted many big stars. Tidal is known as the artists' streaming music platform.
With the slogan "All your favorite music. best sound quality available.", Tidal offers lossless quality songs and high definition videos as of now. This makes Tidal a unique platform. Now, Tidal has over 60 million tracks and tons of exclusive interviews and videos.
There are two types of subscription services Tidal Premium and Tidal HiFi. They charge $9.99/month and $19.99/month respectively. As for the quality, Tidal Premium offers up to 320Kbps quality and Tidal HiFi up to 144Kbps quality.
Besides, there are 3 options, which you can customize depending on your subscription type and the device.
Normal Quality: 96Kbps (AAC+)
High Quality: 320Kbps (AAC)
HiFi Quality: 1411Kbps (FLAC)
Part 5. Conclusion
Here are all about Tidal and the solutions on how to rip and download music from Tidal. But which one is better? In the table below, you can find out the differences between them clearly. Then you can choose the one suitable for you to download Tidal music.
|DRmare Tidal Music Converter||DRmare Audio Capture||Apowersoft Free Online Audio Recorder|
|Conversion Rate||5X||Real time||Real time|
|Supported Input Content||All Tidal songs||Tidal, Amazon Music, video websites, etc.||radio stations, voice chat, streaming music services, etc.|
|Supported Output Format||FLAC, MP3, AAC, WAV, M4A, M4B||FLAC, MP3, AAC, WAV, M4A, M4B||MP3, WMA, AAC, OGG, FLAC, WAV, M4A|
|Reset Output Quality||√||√||X|
Hope you enjoy Tidal music with a better experience by using those ways. If this article is helpful, share it with your friends by clicking the social buttons at the right side. Or, share with us if you have other ways to rip and download music from Tidal.