BallparkDJ is a professional youth sports tool that combines music and sound. Whether you want to add or edit music, order a professional voice over, or share a team with others, it's all possible and easy to do. As one of the most popular streaming music services, Amazon Music provides users with many wonderful sport songs to choose from. So, can you use Amazon Music for BallparkDJ?
Unfortunately, BallparkDJ only supports Apple Music right now. You can directly add purchased iTunes music or downloaded Apple Music songs from your Android or iOS device. But don't worry, here we want to show you the best way to play Amazon Music on BallparkDJ.
Part 1. How to Connect Amazon Music to BallparkDJ - Tool Needed
BallparkDJ is not integrated with Amazon Music, so you cannot directly add downloaded Amazon Music songs to it due to digital rights management. But don't worry, you can use DRmare Amazon Music Converter to remove protection and convert Amazon Music to MP3 or other common formats. Then you can easily add the converted Amazon Music files to BallparkDJ or any other DJ application for use.
DRmare Amazon Music Converter preserves lossless audio quality and original metadata for Amazon Music downloads. Also, it is guaranteed to work 5 times faster, so you can easily get the local Amazon Music files. Most importantly, it enables you to download and convert Amazon Music for free without subscription.
Key Features of DRmare Amazon Music Converter
Part 2. How to Play Amazon Music on BallparkDJ
You can click on the 'Download' button above to install DRmare Amazon Music Converter for free. Then let's see how to use it to download Amazon Music songs to MP3 and then stream Amazon Music to BallparkDJ or any other platforms.
- Step 1Upload Amazon Music to DRmare Amazon Music Downloader
- Open DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter. You'll see the Amazon Music app launch as well. Then, you can directly drag and drop songs from Amazon Music to the software's main interface. Alternatively, you can copy and paste the Amazon Music song link into the top address box of DRmare, then click "+" to add the song.
- Step 2Customize output parameters for Amazon Music BallparkDJ
- Click the "Menu" icon in the upper-right corner and select the "Preferences" > "Convert" option. Then you will see the output settings window where you can change the output format, channels, sample rate, etc. (The default output format is MP3 and is compatible with BallparkDJ.) Remember to click "OK" after changing the settings.
- Step 3Download Amazon Music for BallparkDJ
- Now click on the "Convert" button to start downloading Amazon Music for BallparkDJ. When it's over, you can view the downloaded Amazon Music files on the "History" list at the bottom right. You can also navigate to the "Converted" folder to locate and listen to Amazon Music songs offline or move them to BallparkDJ or any other DJ apps.
- Step 4Add Amazon Music to BallparkDJ
- Now, all downloaded Amazon Music songs are stored on your local computer. You can upload these Amazon Music files to your iCloud first. Then just open BallparkDJ on your Android or iOS device and click "Select Music" > "External Sources" to access those Amazon Music songs on iCloud. After adding Amazon Music to BallparkDJ, you can easily use and edit it without issues.
Part 3. FAQs about Amazon Music and BallparkDJ
Q1: Can You Use Amazon Music for BallparkDJ?
A: BallparkDJ only supports Apple Music now. Other music subscriptions like Amazon Music, Spotify, Tidal, etc. are not supported. But you can easily import Amazon Music to BallparkDJ with DRmare Amazon Music Converter.
Q2: How Do I Upload Music to BallparkDJ?
A: If you have local music files and want to upload them to BallparkDJ, you can first add them to iCloud and then access them on "External Sources".
Q3: Does BallparkDJ Work without Internet?
A: Once your team is setup, it doesn't require an internet connection.
Part 4. Conclusion
Although there is no BallparkDJ Amazon Music integration, you can use DRmare Amazon Music Converter to convert Amazon Music songs to MP3 files and add them to BallparkDJ. If you also want to use Amazon Music on any other DJ app or platform, DRmare Amazon Music Converter can also help you. Plus, you can download Amazon Music for free, no Prime or Unlimited required.