Samsung Galaxy Watch is one of the popular smartwatches in the market. It lets users to make a call, stream music, etc. via data connection and without carrying your phone. When it comes to listening to music on Galaxy Watch, nowadays it supports Spotify and other music streaming services. How about Amazon Music? Unluckily, Amazon Music is not in the list.
So, how to play Amazon Music on Galaxy Watch? Don't worry. In this post, it will show you how to get Amazon Music Galaxy Watch work without any limitation.
Part 1. How to Get Amazon Music on Galaxy Watch
Currently, there is no Amazon Music app for Galaxy Watch. Besides, for Samsung Galaxy Watch, it only supports audio formats like MP3, OGG, M4A, WMA and AAC. While Amazon Music is encrypted and in special audio format. Therefore, users can't stream Amazon Music on Samsung Galaxy Watch directly. But no worry. Here we will introduce a powerful tool for you to get Amazon Music for Galaxy Watch.
This tool is DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter. It can decrypt Amazon Music and convert Amazon Music to plain audio files for Galaxy Watch. It supports to download Amazon Music offline for using on other devices. In this tool, you can set Amazon Music as MP3, AAC, WAV, etc. and output Amazon Music with lossless quality.
In addition, it is able to convert Amazon Music in batch in a short time. And it can keep full ID3 tags of Amazon Music and the lossless quality of Amazon Music. Thus, you can enjoy and manage Amazon Music files easily. And then you move and put Amazon Music on Galaxy Watch for listening offline on the go.
DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
Part 2. How to Convert Amazon Music for Galaxy Watch
Here you may be eager to see how DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter work. Please take it ease. In this part, we will guide you how to get Amazon Music on Galaxy Watch via DRmare Amazon Music Converter step-by-step. Just check it out as below.
- Step 1Open DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
- Get DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter downloaded and installed from DRmare official website. Then open it once installed. You can see the main screen of DRmare program. Find and hit the 'Sign In' button to log in Amazon Music with your Amazon account. Then you can begin the trip to convert Amazon Music for Galaxy Watch.
- Step 2Define Amazon Music output settings for Galaxy Watch
- To convert Amazon Music for Galaxy Watch, you need to define the output audio format first. Please find the Menu icon from the top right corner on DRmare program. Then click on it and select 'Preferences' in the list. And then you can see a new window. Here you are able to set the Amazon Music output format for Galaxy Watch. Just choose 'Advanced' and then you can set the audio format, channel, sample rate, etc. as you like.
- Step 3Choose Amazon Music playlists to DRmare for converting for Galaxy Watch
- After the settings, now it's time to choose Amazon Music playlist you like for converting for Samsung Galaxy Watch. Just find your favorite Amazon Music playlist and hit on it. Then the 'add' button at the right side will be highlighted. Here you need to touch on it, and it will load the playlist to the conversion window for you. You can choose which tracks you want to convert and tick on it. Once selected, hit the 'Convert' button. The Amazon Music files will be started to convert for Galaxy Watch at once.
- Step 4Convert Amazon Music for Galaxy Watch
- Now you can see the conversion window. Just wait for it. Once all the Amazon Music files are converted completely, you can hit the 'Converted' icon. It will guide you to the window with converted Amazon Music tracks for Galaxy Watch. You can touch on the 'search' icon to locate the files on the target folder on your computer. And you can double click the track for pre-listening in advance.
Part 3. How to Play Amazon Music on Galaxy Watch
Right now, Amazon Music Galaxy Watch can work without any limitation. To play Amazon Music on Samsung Galaxy Watch, please follow the guide as below and see how to do that.
Method 1. Amazon Music on Galaxy Watch via Android Phone
Step 1. Connect your Android phone with your computer via the USB cable.
Step 2. Move the converted Amazon Music files to your phone from your computer.
Step 3. Install and open Galaxy Wearable app on your phone.
Step 4. Hit 'Add content to your watch' > 'Add tracks' from the 'Home' tab.
Step 5. Choose the Amazon Music file you like to play on Galaxy Watch and then hit 'Done'.
Step 6. Launch the Music app on your Galaxy Watch. Then you can start to play Amazon Music on Samsung Galaxy Watch.
Method 2. Amazon Music on Galaxy Watch through Computer
To move Amazon Music to Galaxy Watch via computer, you need to ensure that the version of your iPhone is later than iOS 12. And you need to connect your computer and Galaxy Watch with the same WiFi connection.
Step 1. Click on the 'Music' app on Galaxy Watch.
Step 2. Hit on the 'watch' icon to set it as the music source.
Step 3. Go to the 'Now Playing' screen on your watch. Then hit 'Music Manager' > 'START'.
Step 4. Go to your computer and open a web browser.
Step 5. Enter the IP address from your Galaxy Watch.
Step 6. Once connected your watch and your computer, choose 'Add new tracks' at the web browser.
Step 7. Select the converted Amazon Music tracks you like to import to your watch. Then hit 'Open'.
Step 8. Once done, click 'OK' on the web page. Then hit 'Disconnect' on your watch.
After then, you can play Amazon Music on Galaxy Watch without any restriction.