"Can I play Amazon Music on my Samsung Watch, like Galaxy Watch?" Samsung Galaxy Watch is one of the popular smartwatches in the market. It allows users to stream music and more via the data connection and without carrying their phone. When it comes to listening to music on Galaxy Watch, now it supports Spotify and other music streaming services. How about Amazon Music? Yet, Amazon Music is not on the list.
So, how to play Amazon Music on Galaxy Watch? Don't worry. In this post, it will show you how to get Amazon Music Samsung Watch to work without any limitations. Let's find out the solution below.
Part 1. How to Get Amazon Music on Galaxy Watch - Best Tool
Now, there is no Amazon Music app for Galaxy Watch. Besides, Samsung Galaxy Watch only supports audio formats like MP3, OGG, M4A, WMA and AAC. While Amazon Music is encrypted and in a special audio format. So, users can't play Amazon Music on Samsung Galaxy Watch. But no worry. Here we will introduce a powerful tool for you to get Amazon Music Samsung Watch work well.
This tool is DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter. It can decrypt Amazon Music and convert Amazon Music to plain audio files for Galaxy Watch. It supports to download Amazon Music offline for use on other devices. In this tool, you can set Amazon Music as MP3, AAC, WAV, and more and output Amazon Music with lossless quality.
Besides, it can convert Amazon Music in batches in a short time. And it can keep full ID3 tags of Amazon Music and the lossless quality of Amazon Music. Thus, you can enjoy and manage Amazon Music files with ease. And then you add Amazon Music to Samsung Watch for and play Amazon Music on Galaxy Watch offline on the go.
DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
Part 2. How to Convert Amazon Music for Galaxy Watch
Here you may be eager to see how DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter work. Please take it easy. In this part, we will guide you on how to get Amazon Music on Samsung Watch via DRmare Amazon Music Converter. Just check it out as below.
- Step 1Open DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
- Get the DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter downloaded and installed from DRmare official website. Then open it once installed. You can see the main screen of the DRmare program. And the Amazon Music app will show as well. If you haven't installed the Amazon Music app, it will require you to install at first.
- Step 2Define output settings for Amazon Music Galaxy Watch
- To convert Amazon Music for Galaxy Watch, you need to define the output audio format first. Please find the Menu icon from the top right corner of the DRmare program. Then click on it and select 'Preferences' in the list. And then you can see a new window. Here you can set the output format for Amazon Music on Galaxy Watch. Just choose 'Convert' and then you can set the audio format, channel, sample rate, and so on as you like.
- Step 3Choose Amazon Music playlists to DRmare for converting for Galaxy Watch
- After the settings, now choose the Amazon Music playlist you like for converting for Samsung Galaxy Watch. Just find your favorite Amazon Music playlist and hit on it. Then touch the three-dots icon and choose from the list 'Share' > 'Copy Track Link' option. And next, put the link to the search box on the DRmare program and click the '+' icon. The Amazon Music tracks will be imported into DRmare for converting. Or, you can drag and drop the song track to DRmare main screen.
- Step 4Convert Amazon Music for Galaxy Watch
- Now hit on the 'Convert' button and you can see the conversion window. Just wait for it. Once all the Amazon Music files are converted, you can hit the 'Converted' icon. It will guide you to the window with converted Amazon Music tracks for Galaxy Watch. You can touch on the 'search' icon to locate the files on the target folder on your computer.
Part 3. How to Play Amazon Music on Galaxy Watch
Right now, Amazon Music Galaxy Watch can work without any limitation. To play Amazon Music on Galaxy Watch, please follow the guide below and see how to do that.
Method 1. Amazon Music on Galaxy Watch for Android Phone
Step 1. Connect your Android phone with your computer via the USB cable.
Step 2. Move the converted Amazon Music files to your phone from your computer.
Step 3. Install and open the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone.
Step 4. Hit 'Add content to your watch' > 'Add tracks' from the 'Home' tab.
Step 5. Choose the Amazon Music file you like to play on Galaxy Watch and then hit 'Done'.
Step 6. Launch the Music app on your Galaxy Watch. Then you can start to play Amazon Music on Samsung Galaxy Watch.
Method 2. Amazon Music on Galaxy Watch for iOS
To add Amazon Music to Samsung Watch via computer, you need to ensure that the version of your iPhone is later than iOS 12. And you need to connect your computer and Galaxy Watch with the same WiFi connection.
Step 1. Click on the 'Music' app on Galaxy Watch.
Step 2. Hit on the 'watch' icon to set it as the music source.
Step 3. Go to the 'Now Playing' screen on your watch. Then hit 'Music Manager' > 'START'.
Step 4. Go to your computer and open a web browser.
Step 5. Enter the IP address from your Galaxy Watch.
Step 6. Once connected to your watch and your computer, choose 'Add new tracks' in the web browser.
Step 7. Select the converted Amazon Music tracks you like to import to your watch. Then hit 'Open'.
Step 8. Once done, click 'OK' on the web page. Then hit 'Disconnect' on your watch.
After then, you can play Amazon Music on Galaxy Watch without any restriction.
Part 4. Extra Tips: How to Get Amazon Music Samsung Watch to Work - Another Tool
Besides using the DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter to get Amazon Music Galaxy Watch work, you can also use the way here. In this part, we'd like to introduce another tool for you to get Amazon Music for Galaxy Watch.
This tool is DRmare Audio Capture. It can help record Amazon Music and save them as Galaxy Watch-supported audio files. It outputs the audio tracks to MP3, AAC and more plain audio files. Also, it can keep the original quality and full ID3 tags of the Amazon Music tracks while recording. Moreover, you can cut or trim the Amazon Music tracks after recording within this tool.
What's more, it not only can download music from Amazon Music but also other music services. And it can get audio out of video websites, games and so on with ease. Now, let's check how to use it to record Amazon Music for Galaxy Watch.
Step 1. Open the DRmare Audio Capture after installing it on your computer. Then it will show its main screen. Click on the big plus button to add the Amazon Music app.
Step 2. Hit on the 'audio' icon to start to reset the audio format for Amazon Music Galaxy Watch. There are audio formats, codecs and more for you to alter.
Step 3. Back to the main interface of the DRmare program, click on the Amazon Music app icon. And then go on to play the Amazon Music songs you like.
Step 4. The DRmare program will start to detect and capture the Amazon Music tracks you play.
Step 5. Once recorded, click on the 'Save' button to keep Amazon Music files. Then you can find them via the 'history' icon on the DRmare tool.
Part 5. FAQs about Amazon Music on Samsung Galaxy Watch
Q1: Is Amazon Music Available on Samsung Galaxy Watch?
A: Nope. Now, there is no Amazon Music app for Galaxy Watch. Also, Galaxy Watch only supports plain audio formats, like MP3. Yet, Amazon Music is in a special audio format. So, you can't play Amazon Music on Galaxy Watch in a direct way.
Q2: How Can I Use Amazon Music on Samsung Galaxy Watch?
A: To use Amazon Music Galaxy Watch, you can use the ways above. You need to save Amazon Music to common audio files first via DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter. Or you can use the DRmare Audio Capture to help. And then you can add Amazon Music to Samsung Watch for use with ease.
Q3: What Streaming Music Apps Work with Galaxy Watch?
A: Now, Spotify and YouTube Music can work with Galaxy Watch. You can install Spotify and YouTube Music apps on Samsung Galaxy Watch. Then you can play YouTube Music or Spotify music on Galaxy Watch without any limit.
Q4: Can I Listen to Music on Galaxy Watch without Phone?
A: Yes, you can. The Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 and Galaxy Watch 4 Classic support offline music playback. You can play music tracks stored internally or kept offline from music apps.
Part 6. The Verdict
Here you learned how to play Amazon Music on Galaxy Watch. To make it, you can use the DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter in Part 1. It is an excellent program for you to download and convert Amazon Music for Galaxy Watch. And you can use Amazon Music on other devices for playing offline.