Tips on How to Link Tidal to Galaxy Watch
Tidal has cooperated with Samsung Galaxy Watch for few months. The connection of Tidal in Galaxy Watch allows users to enjoy Tidal music directly via the Tidal app.
For users who are new to Galaxy Watch, if you don't know how to get Tidal for Galaxy Watch, then please go ahead this post. Here we would like to share tips with you on how to link Tidal to Galaxy Watch. Now. let's see how to do that.
Solution 1. Get Tidal for Galaxy Watch - DRmare Tidal Music Converter
At first, we would like to introduce an alternative way for you to get Tidal to Galaxy Watch. As for Samsung Galaxy Watch, it supports users to import and upload media files to it for enjoying. That's said, we could add the local Tidal audio files to Galaxy Watch and then play them on Galaxy Watch.
When it comes to get Tidal music as local files, we need to use a third-party tool to help. That is because Tidal music files are with special audio format that we need to change it.
Now we let's meet the DRmare Tidal Music Converter. It is the tool that can convert Tidal special audio format to plain audio format. It can convert Tidal music to FLAC, Samsung Galaxy Watch supported formats and more plain audios.
Besides, it can convert Tidal audio tracks in batch while keeping original audio quality and ID3 tags. And you can edit the Tidal audio channel, bit rate, sample rate, etc. as you like.
At last, when conversion done, you can get the converted Tidal music files and can upload Tidal to Galaxy Watch for listening offline on the go.
How to Convert and Play Tidal on Galaxy Watch
- Step 1Add Tidal music tracks to DRmare
- At the first step, please go to DRmare's official website to download the right version of DRmare Tidal Music Converter on your computer. Then open it once installed. At this time, you will see the Tidal program is also displayed. Now you need to go ahead to Tidal app for getting the URL of Tidal tracks you like. Once got, just copy them and paste them to the search bar of DRmare program. And then, you also need to hit the plus button to let DRmare analyze and load the tracks for you.
- Step 2Define Tidal audio preferences for Galaxy Watch
- In this step, you need to adjust the output audio parameters of Tidal for Galaxy Watch. You could hit the menu icon from the top right corner. Then you will see a list. Next, choose the 'Preferences' to show the setting window. In there, you need to click the 'Convert' option and then you can start to set the parameters for Tidal music. You just need to hit the down-arrow to select each parameters as you want. Ater that, hit 'OK' to save the settings.
- Step 3Convert Tidal to Galaxy Watch
- At this step, you can click the big 'Convert' button to start the conversion of Tidal music. Once finished, all the Tidal music tracks you added will be converted and stored at the target folder on your computer. You could click the 'Converted' button on DRmare to find Tidal music files.
- Step 4How to play Tidal on Galaxy Watch
Step 1. Sync the local Tidal audio files to your phone from computer via the Bluetooth connection.
Step 2. Make sure that your Galaxy Watch is linked to your phone.
Step 3. Open the Galaxy Watch app.
Step 4. Click the 'Add content to your watch' > 'Add tracks' from the Home of Galaxy Watch.
Step 5. Select the Tidal songs you like and hit 'Done' to add Tidal to Galaxy Watch.
Step 6. Open the 'Music' from Galaxy Watch to play Tidal on Galaxy Watch directly without Tidal app.
Solution 2. Link Tidal to Galaxy Watch - Official Way
In order to use Tidal on Galaxy Watch, you need to have a Tidal Premium or HiFi account. If you haven't own one, then please sign up and get one of them in advance.
And then, let's check how to link Tidal to Galaxy Watch as below.
Step 1. Go to the Galaxy App Store on your mobile phone.
Step 2. Find and install Tidal app on your phone and launch it on your Galaxy Watch.
Step 3. Enter to link.tidal.com on your computer or phone.
Step 4. Login with your Tidal account and type the code showed on your Galaxy Watch to link it to your account.
Step 5. Now you can find and play Tidal on Galaxy Watch with ease.