The wearable tech has kept manufacturers on their toes. And Garmin knows exactly what its customers are yearning for. Apart from bringing onto the market a Watch that monitors heart rate, will track outdoor activities, and even tracks sleep, they have now incorporated music onto their gadgets. It is barely two years since Garmin got into the music wearable industry. And as of now, this company supports various music services including Amazon Music. Yes, you can directly play Amazon Music on Garmin Watch offline.
This is good news to sportsmen and women. Do you want to hit the road but need some motivation? Easily sync Amazon Music to your music-enable Garmin Watch and go on a running spree without worries. Let's check out two ways to get Amazon Music on Garmin Watch.
- Part 1. Get Amazon Music on Garmin Watch - Official Way
- Part 2. Use Amazon Music on Garmin Watch - Alternative Way
- Part 3. Conclusion
Part 1. Get Amazon Music on Garmin Watch - Official Way
What you need is a compatible Garmin smartwatch to be able to listen to your Amazon Music. Likewise, you must be on Prime Music or Amazon Premium Music Unlimited service. Just get the Amazon Music app from Garmin's Connect IQ store and keep the gig going. Also, ensure the watch is paired to your phone through the Garmin Connect app.
Step 1. First, download the app from the Connect IQ store and install it on your mobile device then sign in to your Garmin account when prompted.
Step 2. Once the app is installed, you'll be prompted on the watch to continue the setup process. Swipe the screen on the watch to "Music widget". Then press and hold the screen and select the "Music Providers" > "Amazon Music" options.
Step 3. The screen will prompt you to visit https://amazon.com/us/code. The code you get on the watch will tie it to your Amazon account. Use your smartphone to complete this step. Once it is completed, the watch will proceed to the "Main Menu".
Step 4. To sync music to your watch, swipe your watch's screen to the "Music widget". Then press and hold the screen and select the "Music Providers" > "Amazon Music" options and select the "Browse" option.
Step 5. Choose the music or playlist you want to sync to your watch. You'll then manage to play Amazon Music Garmin Watch.
Part 2. Use Amazon Music on Garmin Watch - Alternative Way
What happens is that with Unlimited Music and HD Music subscription, you can download Amazon Music for offline listening but you don't own the real audio files. DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter lets you download and keep your music forever offline. It will convert your Amazon Music to MP3 or other common audio formats like WAV, AAC, M4A, etc. More so, you won't need to install the music app on your computer.
DRmare iMazonKit Amazon Music Converter also works at a fast speed, going up to a lossless X5 rate. You can also add more audio tracks for batch conversion even after your start converting HD music playlists. Likewise, this tool will keep full ID3 tags for Unlimited Music, which include the cover, title, year, genre, among others. Also, easily classify your music by artist or album for easy managing.
DRmare Amazon Music Converter for Garmin Watch
- It will download your Amazon Music files to common audio formats
- Faster speed conversion of up to X5 rate
- Lossless quality and maintain ID3 tags like title, cover, etc.
- Freely transfer and listen to HD music offline on various devices like the Garmin Watch
- Step 1 Download and install DRmare iMazonKit
- Go to the official DRmare iMazonkit site and download the Converter tool. Then install and launch this program on your computer. There will be a resulting interface where you'll click the "Sign In" tab and continue to enter your Amazon Music account credentials.
How to Convert and Download Amazon Music: A Step-by-step Guide
- Step 2Adjust output preferences of Amazon Music Garmin Watch
- Once you sign in, go to the upper right corner and click the "Menu" button > "Preferences" icon. Then go to the "Advanced" option and choose your preferred output format as MP3 and other parameter preferences. These include audio format, channel, bit rate, etc. Next, hit the "OK" button to save your settings.
- Step 3 Add Amazon Music playlist to DRmare iMazonKit
- Here, select and add your Amazon Music playlist or songs. Just touch the playlist you want to download and convert and click on the "Add Files" option. Next, click on the "Convert" tab and the added files will start to be converted to your preferred settings.
- Step 4Download and save Amazon Music for Garmin Watch
- Finally, the Amazon Music playlist will be converted to plain audio files with full ID3 tags. Check in the "History" icon with a red dot in numbers to locate your files. You can finally move them to your phone to get Amazon Music Garmin Watch.
How to Play Amazon Music on Garmin Watch
Your converted Amazon Music can now be easily transferred to a Garmin Watch.
1. First, use a USB cable to connect your watch to the computer.
2. Then open the "Garmin Express" application on your computer. If you hadn't installed it before, ensure you install it first. Get it from "www.garmin.com/express".
3. The computer should detect your watch. Select it.
4. Then select the converted Amazon Music songs to sync to the watch. Freely play Amazon Music on Garmin Watch offline.
Part 3. Conclusion
Going for that evening jog will never be the same again. This article has tackled two ways on how to get Amazon Music on Garmin Watch. Unlock your potential and listen to your favorite Amazon Music hits anywhere, anytime, on Garmin Watch.
Leave a Comment