"How to download music from Amazon to MP3 player?" An MP3 player would be a nice tool for people to enjoy music on the go. It is small and portable, but with a large storage capacity. So, it is great for users to add some music files to it for listening.
Yet, now some music files, like Amazon Music, can be only listened to online. Also, even if you get the downloaded music files, you can't move them to other devices like MP3 player. Besides, now Amazon Music is compatible with a few MP3 players only. In this case, what if you have an Amazon Music-unsupported MP3 player?
Well, please don't worry. In this post, we will walk you through how to download music from Amazon Music to MP3 player. Please dive in and see how to achieve this.
Part 1. MP3 Player that Works with Amazon Music
"Is there any MP3 player that supports Amazon Music?" Yes. There are a few MP3 players that can work with Amazon Music. In this way, you can directly stream Amazon Music on MP3 player via the Amazon Music app. Now, you can check the list of compatible Amazon Music MP3 player below.
1. Mighty/Mighty Vibe
2. Garmin Forerunner 245 Music/645 Music/945
3. Garmin Fenix 5 Plus Series
4. Garmin MARQ Series
5. Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music
6. iPod Touch 7th/8th
7. Astell & Kern
Above are some MP3 players that work with Amazon Music. If you don't have one of them and still want to enjoy Amazon Music, then you can check the methods below. In the following parts, we will show you how to get Amazon Music on MP3 player without any issues.
Part 2. How to Download Amazon Music to MP3 Player - Official Way
Amazon Music is not only a music streaming service. It also offers the service to buy music tracks. So, you can go to purchase and download any Amazon Music song you want. Besides, the music you purchase is in an unprotected MP3 audio format on your device. So, when you had bought and downloaded Amazon Music files, you can transfer Amazon Music to MP3 player with ease. Now, let's see how to download purchased Amazon Music step by step.
How to Download Purchased Amazon Music
Once you purchased Amazon Music songs, there are two ways for you to download purchased Amazon Music tracks. Here let's check them out below.
From Amazon Music Website:
- Head to the Amazon Music official website. Then log in to your Amazon Music account.
- Move to the library and choose the music you want to download. Next, tap 'Download'.
- If you see the message to let you install the app, you can hit 'No thanks, just download music files directly'.
- Select 'Save' if your web browser asks whether you want to start or keep one or more tracks.
- After that, you can locate the downloaded Amazon Music songs via the 'Downloads' folder on your computer.
From Amazon Music App:
- Open the Amazon Music app from your computer.
- Choose 'Library' and hit on 'Songs'.
- Select 'Purchased' to view all the music you bought before.
- Hit on the 'download' icon next to the music track.
- Once downloaded, you can check the Amazon Music files in the target folder on your computer.
View also: Where Does Amazon Music Download to
How to Transfer Amazon Music to MP3 Player
After downloading purchased Amazon Music on your computer, then you can start to put Amazon Music on MP3 player. Here we will introduce three ways for you how to add music to MP3 player from Amazon Music.
Way 1. Via Windows File Explorer or Finder on Mac
- Link your MP3 player device to your computer via the USB cable.
- Open your MP3 player in 'File Explorer' on Windows. Or, go to the 'Folder' on Mac and click on your MP3 device. And then hit on 'Trust'.
- Find the downloaded Amazon Music songs on your computer. Then move them to the folder on your MP3 player.
- When it is done, disconnect the MP3 player from your computer.
Way 2. By Windows Media Player
- Connect your MP3 player to your computer through a USB cable.
- Open the Windows Media Player on your PC. Next, hit on 'Organize' > 'Manage Libraries' > 'Add' to import local Amazon Music tracks. Then click on the 'Music' option on the left side and touch 'Sync' in the top-right corner.
- Drag and drop the download Amazon Music MP3 files to the 'Sync' section. And then hit on the 'Start Sync' button.
- Once done, remove your MP3 player from your computer.
Way 3. Through iTunes
- Start the iTunes program on your computer.
- Click the 'File' > 'Add File to Library' option in iTunes. Then go to add Amazon Music to iTunes.
- Using the USB cable to connect your MP3 player to your computer. Then hit on the small MP3 player icon on iTunes.
- Touch 'Music' in the left panel and choose 'Sync Music' in the right side. Then pick up 'Selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres'.
- Next, choose 'Recently added' and touch the 'Apply' button.
- Once finished, eject your MP3 player from your computer.
Part 3. How to Download Music from Amazon Music to MP3 Player - Best Way
The way above requires you to buy Amazon Music to download. If you want to save budgets, then you can refer to the way in this part. It would be the best way for you to download music from Amazon to MP3 player.
To get the MP3 player Amazon Music to work well, you need to make Amazon Music as plain audio files first. Amazon Music is under protection and in a special audio format. In this case, songs from Amazon Music can't be moved and used on other devices. So, we need to find a tool to break the limitation before putting Amazon Music on MP3 player.
Here, in this part, we'll introduce the DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter to help you. This tool is a professional converter and downloader for Amazon Music. It can download Amazon Music to computer and other devices like MP3 player for offline use with ease. It can convert Amazon Prime Music, Amazon Music Unlimited and Amazon Music HD to local MP3 and other audio formats.
Also, this DRmare tool can convert Amazon Music in batches at a time. And it can retain the lossless sound quality of Amazon Music. Moreover, you can edit the channel, sample rate, and more of Amazon Music for MP3 player to enjoy a better listening experience.
After the conversion, you can get the local Amazon Music on your computer. Then you can transfer Amazon Music to MP3 player for listening on the go offline.
DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
How Download from Amazon Music to MP3 Player
So, how to download music from Amazon to MP3 player? It is easy. In the following part, we will show you how to use DRmare Amazon Music Converter to convert and download songs from Amazon Music to MP3 player. Please follow the simple steps below and start the conversion.
- Step 1Sign in Amazon account
- To get Amazon Music to MP3 player, you need to download and install DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter on your PC or Mac first. Please choose the right version of the DRmare program for your computer. Then hit on the 'Download' button to download it. Then follow the installation guide to complete the installation of the DRmare program. Once done, open it. Then hit the 'Sign In' button at the pop-up Amazon Music app. You will be required to enter the account name and password of your Amazon account. Once signed in, you are ready to convert Amazon Music for MP3 player.
- Step 2Define audio format for Amazon Music MP3 player
- Before converting Amazon Music for MP3 player, we need to set the right audio format of Amazon Music. Here please click the three-line icon from the top bar on DRmare. Then choose the option for 'Preferences'. A new window will show. Then hit 'Convert'. Here are the Format, Channel, Bit Rate, and more for you to alter for Amazon Music on MP3 player. You can set MP3 as the output audio format for MP3 player. Then you can customize other audio parameters of Amazon Music as you want.
- Step 3Add Amazon Music to DRmare to convert for MP3 player
- Once done with the setting, then you can go to Amazon Music app to choose the target songs/playlists you want to convert for MP3 player. Then right-click on the songs/playlists. Next, you can go on to get the track's link address. After that, click on the 'add' button to load the Amazon Music playlist to DRmare. You can also drag and drop the Amazon Music songs you like to the DRmare program.
- Step 4Download Amazon Music to MP3 player
- Now, click on the 'Convert' button. Then you are at the window for converting Amazon Music tracks. You can see the conversion process in the window. A few seconds later, all the added Amazon Music files are converted. And you can hit the 'Converted' icon to check them.
How to Add Amazon Music to MP3 Player
Now, you are ready to transfer and put Amazon Music on MP3 player. Please follow the steps to learn how to transfer Amazon Music to MP3 player.
Step 1. Connect your MP3 player to your computer through the USB cable.
Step 2. Find and copy the converted Amazon Music on your computer.
Step 3. Paste the audio tracks of Amazon Music into MP3 player. Or you can drag & drop the Amazon Music files to MP3 player.
Step 4. Once done, you can play Amazon Music on MP3 player offline.
Part 4. How to Get Music from Amazon Music to MP3 Player by DRmare Audio Capture
Using DRmare Audio Capture is also a way to help download music from Amazon to MP3 player. It is an audio recording tool on computers. You can play any Amazon Music song you want and the DRmare program will detect and download Amazon Music tracks for you. Also, with it, you will get the high-quality sound of Amazon Music files. And you can edit your Amazon Music audio with this smart tool.
Moreover, this tool can work with any music service. That's to say, you can use it to get any music track you like while playing them on the computer.
Here is how to use this tool step by step.
Step 1. Start the DRmare Audio Capture tool on your computer.
Step 2. Click on the '+' icon on the program to add the Amazon Music app to it.
Step 3. Hit on the 'audio' icon to reset the output audio format for Amazon Music to MP3 player.
Step 4. Back to the main screen of DRmare Audio Capture. Touch the Amazon Music app.
Step 5. Find and stream any Amazon Music track you want to download for MP3 player. Then you will get the recording screen.
Step 6. After recording, you can hit on the 'edit' icon to adjust the audio track. Once done, touch 'Save' to keep the Amazon Music songs on your computer once recorded.
Step 7. When done, you can find Amazon Music tracks on your computer. Then you can head to transfer Amazon Music to MP3 player from your computer with ease.
Extra Tips: Top 3 Best Amazon Music Compatible MP3 Player
In Part 1, we knew some MP3 player that supports Amazon Music. But which is the best MP3 player for Amazon Music? In this part, we will list the top 3 best MP3 player with Amazon Music. Please check them out below.
Top 1. Mighty Vibe
Mighty Vide is a popular portable music player. It is tiny and lightweight so it is easy to carry out. Also, it supports Bluetooth and wire headphones connection. And it supports music playback from Amazon Music offline without your phone once you downloaded and synced Amazon Music songs from your phone to this device. Besides, it also works with the Spotify music platform.
1. Easy to carry
2. Works with Amazon Music Prime/Unlimited and Spotify Premium
3. Supports offline music playback
1. Can't work with MP3 files
2. Need to connect to WiFi to sync files
Top 2. iPod Touch
iPod Touch is a portable device for playing games and listening to music. It can work with Bluetooth headphones and old-styled earphones. Besides, you can use and enjoy music from iTunes, Amazon Music, Spotify and YouTube Music with it. Also, you need to download and install the Amazon Music app to your iPod Touch. And please note that your iPod Touch needs to run iOS 13.0 or later to play Amazon Music songs and connect to a WiFi connection.
1. Work with lots of streaming music services
2. Support to keep music tracks for offline listening
1. There is no WiFi connection option for the old iPod Touch.
2. Amazon Music app is only available for iPod Touch 7th or later running iOS 11.0 or above.
Top 3. Astell & Kern
Astell & Kern should be a high-end music player for users. Now, it can work with most streaming music services like Amazon Music, Spotify, Tidal and so on. Besides, it offers large music libraries for users and allows to store lots of songs for playing.
1. Supports many streaming music services
2. Has a bright and vivid screen
1. A bit more expensive than other music players
Part 6. In Conclusion
Now, you learned which MP3 player is compatible with Amazon Music. Also, you got ways to download music from Amazon Music to MP3 player. You can try the official way to download music from Amazon to MP3 player if you don't care about your budget. Yet, if you want to save money, you can try DRmare Amazon Music Converter and DRmare Audio Capture. They can help convert and put Amazon Music on MP3 player with ease.