"How to download Amazon Music to MP3 player?" An MP3 player should be a nice tool for people to enjoy music on the go. It is small and portable, but with a large storage capacity. So, users would like to add some music files to it for listening.
Yet, now some music files can be only listened to online like Amazon Music, and so on. Also, even if you get the downloaded files, you can't move them to other devices for use. Thus, how to transfer Amazon Music to MP3 player if you want to do that?
Well, in this post, we will walk you through how to download music from Amazon to MP3 player. Just dive in and see how to achieve it.
Part 1. How to Download Amazon Music to MP3 Player - Official Way
Amazon Music is not only a music streaming service. It also offers the service to buy Amazon Music. So, you can go to purchase and download any Amazon Music song you want. The music you purchase is in unprotected MP3 audio format on your device. So, when you had bought and downloaded Amazon Music files, you can transfer Amazon Music to MP3 player with ease. Now, let's see how to download purchased Amazon Music step by step.
Download Purchased Amazon Music
Once you purchase Amazon Music songs, there are two ways for you to download the purchased Amazon Music tracks. Here let's check them out below.
From Amazon Music Website:
- Head to the Amazon Music official website. Then log in to your Amazon Music account.
- Move to the library and choose the music you want to download. Next, tap 'Download'.
- If you see the message to let you install the app, you can hit 'No thanks, just download music files directly'.
- Select 'Save' if your web browser asks whether you want to start or keep one or more tracks.
- After that, you can locate the downloaded Amazon Music songs via the 'Downloads' folder on your computer.
From Amazon Music App:
- Open the Amazon Music app from your computer.
- Choose 'Library' and hit on 'Songs'.
- Select 'Purchased' to view all the music you bought before.
- Hit on the 'download' icon next to the music track.
- Once downloaded, you can check the Amazon Music files on the target folder on your computer.
Transfer Amazon Music to MP3 Player
After downloading purchased Amazon Music on your computer, then you can start to put Amazon Music on MP3 player. Here we will introduce three ways for you to make it.
1. Via Windows File Explorer
- Link your MP3 player device with your computer via the USB cable.
- Open your MP3 player in 'File Explorer'.
- Find the downloaded Amazon Music songs on your computer. Then move them to the folder on your MP3 player.
- When it is done, disconnect the MP3 player from your computer.
2. By Windows Media Player
- Connect your MP3 player to your computer through a USB cable.
- Open the Windows Media Player on your PC. Then click on the 'Sync' option in the top-right corner.
- Drag and drop the download Amazon Music MP3 files to the 'Sync' section. And then hit on the 'Start Sync' button.
- Once done, remove your MP3 player from your computer.
3. Through iTunes
- Start the iTunes program on your computer.
- Click 'File' > 'Add File to Library' option in iTunes. Then go to add Amazon Music to iTunes.
- Using the USB cable to connect your MP3 player to your computer. Then hit on the small MP3 player icon on iTunes.
- Drag and then drop the Amazon Music files from iTunes Library to your MP3 player.
Part 2. How to Download Music from Amazon to MP3 Player - Best Way
The way above requires you to buy Amazon Music to download. If you want to some budgets, then you can refer to the way in this part. It would be the best way for you to download Amazon Music to MP3 player.
To get Amazon Music MP3 player to work well, you need to make Amazon Music as plain audio files first. Amazon Music is under protection and in a special format, which can't be moved and used on other devices directly. So, we need to find a tool to break the limitation before putting Amazon Music on MP3 player.
Here, in this part, we'll introduce the DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter to help you. This tool is a professional converter and downloader for Amazon Music. It can download Amazon Music to computer and other devices like MP3 player for offline use with ease. It can convert Amazon Prime Music, Amazon Music Unlimited and Amazon Music HD to local MP3 and other audio formats.
Also, this DRmare tool is able to convert Amazon Music in batches at a time. And it can retain the lossless sound quality of Amazon Music. Moreover, you can edit the channel, sample rate, and more of Amazon Music for MP3 player to enjoy a better listening experience.
After the conversion, you can get the local Amazon Music on your computer. Then you can transfer Amazon Music to MP3 player for listening on the go offline.
DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
How Download and Transfer Amazon Music to MP3 Player
So, how to download music from Amazon to MP3 player? It is easy. In the following part, we will show you how to use DRmare Amazon Music Converter to convert and download Amazon Music to MP3 player. Please follow the simple steps below and start the conversion.
- Step 1Sign in Amazon account
- To get Amazon Music to MP3 player, you need to download and install DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter on your PC or Mac first. Please choose the right version of the DRmare program for your computer. Then hit on the 'Download' button to download it. Then follow the installation guide to complete the installation of the DRmare program. Once done, open it. Then hit the 'Sign In' button at the pop-up Amazon Music app. You will be required to enter the account name and password of your Amazon account. Once signed in, you are ready to convert Amazon Music for MP3 player.
- Step 2Define audio format for Amazon Music MP3 player
- Before converting Amazon Music to MP3 player, we need to set the right audio format of Amazon Music. Here please click the three-line icon from the top bar on DRmare. Then choose the option for 'Preferences'. A new window will show. Then hit 'Convert'. Here are the Format, Channel, Bit Rate, and more for you to alter for Amazon Music on MP3 player. You can set MP3 as the output audio format for MP3 player. Then you can customize other audio parameters of Amazon Music as you want.
- Step 3Add Amazon Music to DRmare to convert for MP3 player
- Once done with the setting, then you can go to Amazon Music app to choose the target songs/playlists you want to convert for MP3 player. Then right-click on the songs/playlists. Next, you can go on to get the track's link address. After that, click on the 'add' button to load the Amazon Music playlist to DRmare. You can also drag and drop the Amazon Music songs you like to the DRmare program.
- Step 4Download Amazon Music to MP3 player
- Now, click on the 'Convert' button. Then you are at the window for converting Amazon Music to MP3 player. You can see the conversion process in the window. A few seconds later, all the added Amazon Music files are converted. And you can hit the 'Converted' icon to check them.
- Step 5Put and Play Amazon Music on MP3 player
Now, you are ready to transfer and play Amazon Music on MP3 player. Please follow the steps to learn how to transfer Amazon Music to MP3 player.
Step 1. Connect your MP3 player to your computer through the USB cable.
Step 2. Find and copy the converted Amazon Music on your computer.
Step 3. Paste the audio tracks of Amazon Music to MP3 player. Or you can drag & drop the Amazon Music files to MP3 player.
Step 4. Once done, you can play Amazon Music on MP3 player offline.
Part 3. How to Get Amazon Music to MP3 Player by DRmare Audio Capture
Using DRmare Audio Capture is also a way to help download music from Amazon to MP3 player. It is an audio recording tool on computers. You can play any Amazon Music song you want and DRmare program will detect and download Amazon Music for you. Also, with it, you will get the high-quality sound of Amazon Music tracks. And you can edit your Amazon Music files with this smart tool.
Moreover, this tool can work with any music service. That's to say, you can use it to get any music track you like while playing them on the computer.
Here is how to use this tool step by step.
Step 1. Start the DRmare Audio Capture tool on your computer.
Step 2. Click on the '+' icon on the program to add the Amazon Music app to it.
Step 3. Hit on the 'audio' icon to reset the output audio format for Amazon Music to MP3 player.
Step 4. Back to the main screen of DRmare Audio Capture. Touch the Amazon Music app.
Step 5. Find and stream any Amazon Music track you want to download for MP3 player.
Step 6. Touch 'Save' to keep the Amazon Music songs on your computer once recorded.
Step 7. Once done, you can find the Amazon Music tracks on your computer. Then you can head to transfer Amazon Music to MP3 player with ease.
Part 4. In Conclusion
Now, you got the ways to download music from Amazon to MP3. You can try the official way to download Amazon Music to MP3 player if you don't care your budget. Yet, if you want to save money, you can try the DRmare Amazon Music Converter and DRmare Audio Capture. They can help convert and put Amazon Music on MP3 player with ease. Also, you can transfer Amazon Music to any device you want without any limit.