Can you download songs from Amazon Music to MP3 player? An MP3 player would be a great tool for people to enjoy music on the go. It is small, portable, and has a large storage capacity. However, you cannot download Amazon Music directly to your MP3 player because Amazon Music downloads are just cached files and are only available on the Amazon Music app. But if you purchased songs from the Amazon Digital Store, they are saved as MP3 files so you can move them to your MP3 player. Additionally, there are some MP3 players that are compatible with Amazon Music. Even better, here we've found the best way to help you convert songs from Amazon Music to MP3, then listen to Amazon Music on any MP3 player if you want. Read on now and learn more.
Part 1. Top 3 Best MP3 Player for Amazon Music
Is there any MP3 player that supports Amazon Music? Yes. There are a few MP3 players that can work with Amazon Music. You can directly stream Amazon Music on these MP3 player via the Amazon Music app. Now, you can check the list of compatible Amazon Music MP3 player below.
- Mighty/Mighty Vibe
- Garmin Forerunner 245 Music/645 Music/945
- Garmin Fenix 5 Plus Series
- Garmin MARQ Series
- Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music
- iPod Touch 7th/8th
- Astell & Kern
Now we will introduce the top 3 best MP3 player with Amazon Music.
Top 1. Mighty Vibe
Mighty Vide is a popular portable music player. It is tiny and lightweight so it is easy to carry out. Also, it supports Bluetooth and wire headphones connection. And it supports music playback from Amazon Music offline without your phone once you downloaded and synced Amazon Music songs from your phone to this device. Besides, it also works with the Spotify music platform.
1. Easy to carry
2. Works with Amazon Music Prime/Unlimited and Spotify Premium
3. Supports offline music playback
1. Can't work with MP3 files
2. Need to connect to WiFi to sync files
Top 2. iPod Touch
iPod Touch is a portable device for playing games and listening to music. It can work with Bluetooth headphones and old-styled earphones. Besides, you can use and enjoy music from iTunes, Amazon Music, Spotify, and YouTube Music with it. Also, you need to download and install the Amazon Music app to your iPod Touch. And please note that your iPod Touch needs to run iOS 13.0 or later to play Amazon Music songs and connect to a WiFi connection.
1. Works with lots of streaming music services
2. Supports to keep music tracks for offline listening
1. There is no WiFi connection option for the old iPod Touch
2. Amazon Music app is only available for iPod Touch 7th or later running iOS 11.0 or above
Top 3. Astell & Kern
Astell & Kern should be a high-end music player for users. Now, it can work with most streaming music services like Amazon Music, Spotify, Tidal and so on. Besides, it offers large music libraries for users and allows them to store lots of songs for playing.
1. Supports many streaming music services
2. Has a bright and vivid screen
1. A bit more expensive than other music players
Part 2. How to Download Music from Amazon to MP3 Player
Amazon only allows you to download purchased songs as MP3 files. Amazon Music Prime and Unlimited songs are only downloaded as cache files on the Amazon Music app, you cannot move them to any device. Therefore, you can only import purchased Amazon Music songs to your MP3 player.
But don't worry, you can use DRmare Amazon Music Converter to download any song from Amazon Music, including Amazon Music Free, Prime and Unlimited. It can output Amazon Music as MP3, FLAC, AAC, M4B, M4B and WAV with super-fast 30X working speed. You can use it to batch download Amazon Music songs to MP3 for playback on any MP3 player.
You don't need to worry about it affecting the sound quality as it maintains lossless audio quality and full ID3 tags. Also, you can edit the channel, sample rate, etc. of Amazon Music for MP3 player to enjoy a better listening experience. You can also move downloaded Amazon Music songs to other devices for offline playback.
DRmare Amazon Music Converter
How to Put Amazon Music on MP3 Player
The above 'Download' button enables you to free install DRmare Amazon Music Converter to your computer. You can first install it and then follow the steps below to directly download Amazon Music to MP3 player.
- Step 1Import Amazon Music tracks
- Open DRmare Amazon Music Converter and the Amazon Music app will also launch. It enables you to easily add Amazon Music songs by dragging and dropping. Or you can go to the Amazon Music app to copy the song link. Then paste the link into the top search box of DRmare and click on the '+' button to load songs.
- Step 2Define audio parameters for Amazon Music MP3 player
- The default output format of DRmare Amazon Music Downloader is MP3 so you don't need to reset it. But you can change other audio parameters such as the codec, bit rate, sample rate, and so on. Simply click on the 'three-line' icon from the top bar and choose 'Preferences' > 'Convert' and you can customize the parameters. Once finished, click on 'OK'.
- Step 3Download Amazon Music for MP3 player
- Now, click on the 'Convert' button. Then this software will download all your added Amazon Music songs to MP3 at a 30X speed. A few seconds later, all the added Amazon Music files are converted. And you can hit the 'History' list to check them. You can also navigate to the 'Output' folder to find them on your computer.
- Step 4Add Amazon Music to Your MP3 player
- Connect your MP3 player to your computer with a USB cable. Then locate your converted Amazon Music files. Just copy and paste them to your MP3 player's folder. Once done, you can easily play Amazon Music on your MP3 player offline.
Part 3. How to Put Purchased Amazon Music on MP3 Player
Amazon Music is more than just a music streaming service. It also offers a service for purchasing music tracks. So, you can go buy and download any Amazon Music song you want. Your purchased music is in unprotected MP3 audio format on your device. So when you have purchased and downloaded Amazon Music files, you can easily put Amazon Music on MP3 Player. Now, let's see how to download purchased Amazon music step by step.
3.1 How to Download Purchased Amazon Music
From Amazon Music Website:
- Head to the Amazon Music official website. Then log in to your Amazon Music account.
- Move to the library and choose the music you want to download. Next, tap 'Download'.
- If you see the message to let you install the app, you can hit 'No thanks, just download music files directly'.
- Select 'Save' if your web browser asks whether you want to start or keep one or more tracks.
- After that, you can locate the downloaded Amazon Music songs via the 'Downloads' folder on your computer.
From Amazon Music App:
- Open the Amazon Music app from your computer.
- Choose 'Library' and hit on 'Songs'.
- Select 'Purchased' to view all the music you bought before.
- Hit on the 'Download' icon next to the music track.
- Once downloaded, you can check the Amazon Music files in the target folder on your computer.
3.2 How to Put Amazon Music on MP3 Player
Way 1. Via Windows File Explorer or Finder
- Link your MP3 player device to your computer via a USB cable.
- Open your MP3 player in 'File Explorer' on Windows. Or, go to the 'Folder' on Mac and click on your MP3 device. And then hit on 'Trust'.
- Find the downloaded Amazon Music songs on your computer. Then move them to the folder on your MP3 player.
- When it is done, disconnect the MP3 player from your computer.
Way 2. By Windows Media Player
- Connect your MP3 player to your computer through a USB cable.
- Open the Windows Media Player on your PC. Next, hit on 'Organize' > 'Manage Libraries' > 'Add' to import local Amazon Music tracks. Then click on the 'Music' option on the left side and touch 'Sync' in the top-right corner.
- Drag and drop the download Amazon Music MP3 files to the 'Sync' section. And then hit on the 'Start Sync' button.
- Once done, remove your MP3 player from your computer.
Way 3. Through iTunes
- Start the iTunes program on your computer.
- Click the 'File' > 'Add File to Library' option in iTunes. Then go to add Amazon Music to iTunes.
- Using the USB cable to connect your MP3 player to your computer. Then hit on the small MP3 player icon on iTunes.
- Touch 'Music' in the left panel and choose 'Sync Music' in the right side. Then pick up 'Selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres'.
- Next, choose 'Recently added' and touch the 'Apply' button.
- Once finished, eject your MP3 player from your computer.
Part 4. FAQs about Amazon Music on MP3 Player
Q1: How Do I Transfer Music from Amazon to MP3 Player?
A: If you have purchased songs from Amazon, they can be downloaded as MP3s and you can just copy & paste them to your MP3 player. If not, you can use DRmare Amazon Music Converter to download Amazon Music audio to MP3 and then transfer it to your MP3 player.
Q2: Can Amazon Prime Music Be Downloaded to MP3 Player?
A: No. Songs downloaded from Amazon Music Prime and Unlimited are cache files only. They are additionally protected for copyright protection. You cannot move them to any device including MP3 players.
Q3: Is There an MP3 Player that Plays Amazon Music?
A: Yes. There are some MP3 players that are compatible with Amazon Music, such as Mighty, iPod Touch, Astell & Kern, and so on.
Part 5. In Conclusion
Now you know about the top 3 best MP3 player for Amazon Music. You also learned how to download Amazon Music for playing on MP3 player. You can directly download purchased Amazon Music songs to MP3, and then put Amazon Music on MP3 players. Alternatively, you can use DRmare Amazon Music Downloader to download any Amazon Music to MP3, then transfer the download to your MP3 player. DRmare Amazon Music Converter is the best option because it doesn't require you to buy music or subscribe to Amazon Prime or Unlimited. It enables you to play Amazon Music offline on any device you want.