"How to save Amazon Music download to SD card?" For most Amazon Music users, you may meet this issue and want to know the answer on how to do that. In fact, the Amazon Music like Amazon Prime Music, it allows users to download Amazon Music for offline playback. However, those downloaded audio files can't be read and used on some device due to the protection.
But please don't worry. In this post, we will show you how to move Amazon Music to SD card properly. And then you can enjoy Amazon Music on other devices via the SD card. Now, let's move on.
Part 1. Save Amazon Music Download to SD Card on Android
You can download Amazon Music to SD Card on Android with the Amazon Music app. It is easy. Below are the steps for you on how to save Amazon Music to SD card. You can follow the steps to store Amazon Prime Music to SD card, Amazon Music Unlimited, etc. to SD card for using.
Step 1. Open the Amazon Music app on your Android phone or tablet.
Step 2. Hit on 'Menu' menu from the top-left corner.
Step 3. Hit on 'Settings' button.
Step 4. Click on 'Save to' button at the pop-up window.
Step 5. Choose the SD card that you want to save Amazon Music.
Step 6. Find and select the Amazon Music you like.
Step 7. Touch on the 'download' icon next to the track to download Amazon Music to SD card.
At last, now you had known how to move Amazon Music to SD card on Android device. And then you can enjoy the Amazon Music offline on your device with ease.
Part 2. How to Move Amazon Music to SD Card on Computer
In this part, we would like to introduce a tool for you to get Amazon Music download to SD card for offline listening.
It is DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter. It can convert and download Amazon Music to SD card from Amazon Prime Music, Amazon Music Unlimited and Amazon Music HD. With this powerful tool, you can convert Amazon Music to MP3 and other plain audio files with lossless audio quality. And you can modify the audio parameters for Amazon Music as you like, such as channel, bit rate, sample rate, etc.
What's more, this Amazon Music converter is able to batch convert music from Amazon Music at a faster speed and with full ID3 tags kept. So, you can save lots of time for the conversion and you can manage the Amazon Music files with ease.
After converting, you can save and move Amazon Music to SD card from your computer without any limitation. Then you can enjoy Amazon Music on the platforms you like via SD card.
DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
Steps on How to Convert and Move Amazon Music to SD Card
- Step 1Login your Amazon Music account on DRmare program
- Just hit on the 'Download' button above to download the right version of DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter for your computer. Then follow the installation instruction to finish the installation. After then, please open it. Then touch on the 'Sign In' button to enter your Amazon account and password.
- Step 2Reset Amazon Music output settings for SD card
- Please find the 'DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter' program in your Mac menu from the left side. And then click on it. Or in Windows version, you can click on the 'Menu' icon in the right-top title bar of DRmare. Then choose 'Preferences' to start to alter the output file of Amazon Music for SD card. Then a new window appears. And you can set the audio format, channel, etc. as you like.
- Step 3Add Amazon Music into DRmare to convert for SD card
- Here just choose an Amazon Music playlist you like to convert for using on SD card. Then click on it and the 'add filles' button was highlighted at the right side. Hit on it to confirm which song track in the playlist you like to convert and tick it to choose. Once done, hit on the 'Convert' button.
- Tip: After hitting the 'Convert' button, you can click on the 'Music Library' icon at the top bar menu on DRmare to find more playlists and add them for converting.
- Step 4Convert and download Amazon Music to SD card
- Now, you could wait a few seconds for the converting process of Amazon Music. Once finished, you can click on the 'Converted' option to check all the converted Amazon Music files on your computer.
- Step 5Move Amazon Music to SD card
Right now, you can see how to move Amazon Music to SD card in the following steps.
1. Prepare your SD card for saving Amazon Music filels.
Note: If your computer doesn't have an SD port, please put your SD card on the card reader in advance.
2. Insert the card reader into the USB port on your computer or plug your SD card into your computer's SD port. And please make sure your SD card or card reader is detected by your computer.
3. Open your SD card drive from 'This PC'.
4. Locate and copy the converted Amazon Music on your computer. Then paste them to the folder in SD card.
5. Once added, please disconnecct your SD card from your computer.
After then, you will successfully get Amazon download to SD card for using with ease.
- Video DemoHow to Save Amazon Music to SD Card
Part 3. Conclusion
From the two ways above, you can easily learn how to move Amazon Music to SD card and how to save Amazon Prime Music to SD card for playing. Besides, with DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter, you can download Amazon Music to SD card from your computer. Then you can move Amazon Music download to SD card and use on the device you like without limitations.